Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq prepares for IQD global bank trading.

Luigi1

You contribute quite a bit of information and valid rebuttals... :nooo::bravo:

There's little or nothing to rebut. If you are correct then I don't want to see it as I

know that you and like minded people consider me, a Christian, the vile cabal.

If you are wrong then you make Alex Jones look sane. :o Either way there is, in the end

one aspect that your not factoring in, Christians throughout history when pushed too far

have been guilty of the most heinous of things. Your, people, will do well to remember that.

We do live in the most heavily armed nation on the planet. And we will not be very, Christian like,

when you try and send us to the lions again.

TELL IT TO ADMIRAL YAMAMOTO.

That tells me all I need to know, thank you for reinforcing my statements.

I have no issue with Christians or any religion, but if you belong to a satanic cabal who performs human sacrifices on children and other "heinous" acts...then yes, I do have an issue with you.

JPMorgan Hit by 'Egregious' Trading Loss of $2 Billion

Published: Thursday, 10 May 2012 | 7:04 PM ET

Text Size

By: AP with CNBC

Twitter

LinkedIn

JPMorgan announced Thursday that it lost $2 billion in a trading portfolio designed to hedge against risks the company takes with its own money. As a result, that segment of its business is expected to record a second-quarter loss of at least $800 million.

JP Morgan Chase headquarters

Bloomberg | Getty Images

The bank's [JPM 40.74 0.10 (+0.25%) ] announcement, which came after the close of trading, sent its shares down sharply in after-hours trading. Click here to see the latest quote.

"The portfolio has proved to be riskier, more volatile and less effective as an economic hedge than we thought," CEO Jamie Dimon told reporters. "There were many errors, sloppiness and bad judgment."

The trading loss is an embarrassment for a bank that came through the 2008 financial crisis in much better health than its peers. It kept clear of risky investments that hurt most of its peers.

The loss came in a division of JPMorgan designed to help control its exposure to risk in the financial markets and invest excess money in its corporate treasury.

Since the end of March, the company's chief investment office, where the trading loss occurred, "has had significant mark-to-market losses in its synthetic credit portfolio," the company said in a filing.

The Chief Investment Office is an arm of the bank that JPMorgan uses to make broad bets to hedge its portfolios of individual holdings, such as loans to speculative-grade companies.

In an April 13 interview on CNBC, JPM CFO Doug Braunstein talked about the CIO operation. (Click here to watch the interview)

In a surprise conference call after the announcement, Dimon said the losses came from the bank's "synthetic credit portfolio." Trades in that portfolio were "poorly executed" and the losses were "egregious, self-inflicted mistakes," he said.

"Just because we're stupid doesn't mean everybody else was," Dimon added. Investigation into trade was started by a Wall Street Journal report, Dimon said, which led to his admitting the mistake "violated the Dimon rule."

Bloomberg News reported in April that a single JPMorgan trader in London, known in the bond market as "the London whale," was making such large trades that he was moving prices in the $10 trillion market.

Dimon said the losses were "somewhat related" to that story, but seemed to suggest that the problem was broader. Dimon also said the company had "acted too defensively," and should have looked into the division more closely.

The Wall Street Journal reported last month that JPMorgan had invested heavily in an index of credit-default swaps, insurance-like products that protect against default by bond issuers.

Hedge funds were betting that the index would lose value, forcing JPMorgan to sell investments at a loss. The losses came in part because financial markets have been far more volatile since the end of March.

Partly because of the $2 billion trading loss, JPMorgan said it expects a loss of $800 million this quarter for a segment of its business known as corporate and private equity. It had planned on a profit for the segment of $200 million.

The loss is expected to hurt JPMorgan's overall earnings for the second quarter, which ends June 30. Dimon apologized for the losses, which he said occurred since the first quarter, which ended March 31.

"We will admit it, we will learn from it, we will fix it, and we will move on," he said, adding that he hopes by the end of this year, the loss won't be an issue. Dimon spoke in a hastily scheduled conference call with stock analysts. Reporters were allowed to listen.

JPMorgan is trying to unload the portfolio in question in a "responsible" manner, Dimon said, to minimize the cost to its shareholders.

Dimon said the type of trading that led to the $2 billion loss would not be banned by the so-called Volcker rule, which takes effect this summer and will ban certain types of trading by banks with their own money.

The Federal Reserve said last month that it would begin enforcing that rule in July 2014.

Some analysts were skeptical that the investments were designed to protect against JPMorgan's own losses. They said the bank appeared to have been betting for its own benefit, a practice known as "proprietary trading."

Sen. Carl Levin, the chairman of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations and co-author of the Merkley-Levin language establishing the Volcker Rule, said JPMorgan's $2 billion trading loss was a reminder of the need to regulate risky trading.

“The enormous loss JPMorgan announced today is just the latest evidence that what banks call ‘hedges’ are often risky bets that so-called ‘too big to fail’ banks have no business making," Levin, a Democrat from Michigan, said in a statement. "Today’s announcement is a stark reminder of the need for regulators to establish tough, effective standards to implement the Merkley-Levin language to protect taxpayers from having to cover such high-risk bets.”

Bank executives, including Dimon, have argued for weaker rules and broader exemptions.

JPMorgan has been a strong critic of several provisions that would have made this loss less likely, said Michael Greenberger, former enforcement director of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, which regulates many types of derivatives.

"These instruments are not regularly and efficiently priced, and a company can wake up one day, as AIG did in 2008, and find out they're in a terrific hole. It can just blow up overnight," said Greenberger, a professor at the University of Maryland.

Other financials' stocks were dragged down after the news broke, including Wells Fargo [WFC 33.19 0.56 (+1.72%) ], Bank of America [bAC 7.70 -0.03 (-0.39%) ] and Citigroup [C 30.65 0.20 (+0.66%) ]. (Click here for after-hours quotes)

Earlier Thursday, Standard & Poors lowered its rankings on JPMorgan Chase as a residential mortgage prime, subprime, and special servicer to "average" from "above average."

S&P said the downgrades "reflect several internal audits that were not considered satisfactory," in a statement, but was not specific as to what that meant.

In response to the audit, JPMorgan indicated that it will now focus on "ensuring that it meets the requirements of the March 2012 settlement with 49 state attorneys general and the U.S. federal government and initiate appropriate changes as necessary."

—The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 1

Don't go away mad. Just go away. :butt-kicking::lmao:

Just joking bud. But let me ask you one more question. I too am somewhat a

conspiracy theorist, and as such I believe that Kadafi was killed not because he was a

terrorist. But because he wanted to create a gold dinar. Because he chose to go down that

road the, POWERS THAT ARE, supplied his enemies with what was needed to overthrow

him and end the end to kill him. What I am getting at is that your, hero's, would be dead in

short order if what you say is truth. More likely the current powers that are simply want to

consolidate there forces and bring there new world government and one world leader. AKA

the Anti Christ. Remember just because you don't believe the bible and God doesn't mean

he don't exist.

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

I am not your enemy but the, voice of one crying in the wilderness. Mark 1:3

I do know of what your suggesting and have, to some extent, studied it. But alas I now see things

through spiritual eyes and that gives one an entire new perspective.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

conspiracy theorist, and as such I believe that Kadafi was killed not because he was a

terrorist. But because he wanted to create a gold dinar. Because he chose to go down that

road the, POWERS THAT ARE, supplied his enemies with what was needed to overthrow

him and end the end to kill him. What I am getting at is that your, hero's, would be dead in

short order if what you say is truth. More likely the current powers that are simply want to

consolidate there forces and bring there new world government and one world leader. AKA

the Anti Christ. Remember just because you don't believe the bible and God doesn't mean

he don't exist.

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

I do know of what your suggesting and have, to some extent, studied it. But alas I now see things

Blah blah blah once you start quoting bible verses, my mind turns off, much like yours does when you hear truth... save it for the rest of the herd, and bahhhh bahhhh back in formation. Please feel free to add real information.

And please don't tell me what I believe in...I believe in ONE divine source...I will not call it "God" because that's what these people that came here thousands/millions of years ago preferred you call them when they made you worship them. There is ONE divine source of intelligent design, and no human can begin to understand it because we lack that kind of knowledge.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

he don't exist.

Hugh brings a lot to the table and all you bring is division. I'm guessing if Christ were around in today's time he would probably be railing against the same money changers that Hugh is. Quit giving us the biblical scholar B.S. and contribute something.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Hugh brings a lot to the table and all you bring is division. I'm guessing if Christ were around in today's time he would probably be railing against the same money changers that Hugh is. Quit giving us the biblical scholar B.S. and contribute something.

Especially with all this Alex Jones fear mongering BS... this is the complete opposite of a one world government/currency... grace's daddy hasn't done his due diligence because of his fear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Let's play nice guys!

No probs here my friend, you know that I am not going to get my feathers ruffled by this conversation.

Hugh and his friends have a rite to there opinion as much as I. What I am doing here by carrying on

this kind of conversation is allowing my point to be maid. In there minds, Christians, are the enemy.

They just don't come out and say it up front. But,

Hugh brings a lot to the table and all you bring is division. I'm guessing if Christ were around in today's time he would probably be railing against the same money changers that Hugh is. Quit giving us the biblical scholar B.S. and contribute something

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=116331&qpid=954164#ixzz1uWWn1yHz

in the end there true colors will always show. I simply feel that people need to know the real motivation here.

My best to you and yours bud. B)

• Upvote 4

No probs here my friend, you know that I am not going to get my feathers ruffled by this conversation.

Hugh and his friends have a rite to there opinion as much as I. What I am doing here by carrying on

this kind of conversation is allowing my point to be maid. In there minds, Christians, are the enemy.

They just don't come out and say it up front. But,

Hugh brings a lot to the table and all you bring is division. I'm guessing if Christ were around in today's time he would probably be railing against the same money changers that Hugh is. Quit giving us the biblical scholar B.S. and contribute something

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=116331&qpid=954164#ixzz1uWWn1yHz

in the end there true colors will always show. I simply feel that people need to know the real motivation here.

My best to you and yours bud. B)

Lol...yes yes, my true motivation is to bring everyone to the darkside which is freedom... freedom of oppression, finance, and religion, etc. That is the true enemy of religion, freedom of thought. Apparently I'm a human enigma machine in which I encode messages that only other truther seekers can see? This person clearly loves telling me what I'm truly saying... so let me speak for myself here... let me hit you with a huge dose of reality since you don't seem to want any part of it, and you can sweep it under your denial rug along with everything else you don't want to hear that doesn't fit your belief system. I was born and raised hardcore Catholic, my family is from Portugal and were raised the same... I went to Catholic school for 9 years... my whole life I've been taught that if you don't adhere to my beliefs you will burn in in a lake of fire for eternity and bra bra bra more fear rhetoric. I love how grace's daddy claims to be the persecuted one here, when in fact he is the one that has attacked me all along with his taunts and then flips it around... sounds like he took notes of the mental manipulation manual... hasn't the church been responsible for the most persecution and executions in recorded history? What were the crusades all about? It got so bad it forced truth seekers underground into societies just so they could speak truth about reality... ADHERE TO MY BELIEFS OR DIE... or ADHERE TO MY BELIEFS OR BURN IN ETERNITY... number one method of programming(FEAR FEAR FEAR)

Back to my Catholic school days...I was a huge problem for the teachers since the programming wasn't sticking very well and I was a problem because I asked too many questions... The most important question I asked was, so let me get this straight...I have to go to "mass" and chant, kneel before "god" and give away all my power as a human being, and then I have to eat his body, and then drink his blood... that sounds like a satanic ritual to me? And I never got an answer, just loud yelling and punishment... oh not to mention, I have to give away 10% of my annual income, oh and now the vatican announced it's taking redemptions again to get into heaven... Martin Luther most be rolling in his grave... See the problem is... truth seekers are the most persecuted in history, because we ask questions and want answers.... we don't take too well to being programmed, we like having freedom of choice.

Finally, as a libertarian, I don't feel the need to force you to adhere to my beliefs and threaten you with a bunch of fear rhetoric followed by some guy named Mark or John and a bunch of numbers to try and give it credibility. I was want freedom and the ability to seek truth...the closer you get to reality, the closer you get to the source(god)... in closing, please stop attacking me with your bible rhetorical threats and telling me what I'm truly stating...I have no problem with any religion...except satanism and people looking to control others... let me and everyone else live. Also, you still have contributed nothing to this thread with any dose of reality of what's going on.

Stop stressing so much because people aren't adhering to your programming, we don't want it... don't take life too seriously, or you'll never get out alive; Van Wilder:3:16 ... Do what I do when I want to de-stress, party on with Ferris:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Lol...yes yes, my true motivation is to bring everyone to the darkside which is freedom... freedom of oppression, finance, and religion, etc. That is the true enemy of religion, freedom of thought. Apparently I'm a human enigma machine in which I encode messages that only other truther seekers can see? This person clearly loves telling me what I'm truly saying... so let me speak for myself here... let me hit you with a huge dose of reality since you don't seem to want any part of it, and you can sweep it under your denial rug along with everything else you don't want to hear that doesn't fit your belief system. I was born and raised hardcore Catholic, my family is from Portugal and were raised the same... I went to Catholic school for 9 years... my whole life I've been taught that if you don't adhere to my beliefs you will burn in in a lake of fire for eternity and bra bra bra more fear rhetoric. I love how grace's daddy claims to be the persecuted one here, when in fact he is the one that has attacked me all along with his taunts and then flips it around... sounds like he took notes of the mental manipulation manual... hasn't the church been responsible for the most persecution and executions in recorded history? What were the crusades all about? It got so bad it forced truth seekers underground into societies just so they could speak truth about reality... ADHERE TO MY BELIEFS OR DIE... or ADHERE TO MY BELIEFS OR BURN IN ETERNITY... number one method of programming(FEAR FEAR FEAR)

Back to my Catholic school days...I was a huge problem for the teachers since the programming wasn't sticking very well and I was a problem because I asked too many questions... The most important question I asked was, so let me get this straight...I have to go to "mass" and chant, kneel before "god" and give away all my power as a human being, and then I have to eat his body, and then drink his blood... that sounds like a satanic ritual to me? And I never got an answer, just loud yelling and punishment... oh not to mention, I have to give away 10% of my annual income, oh and now the vatican announced it's taking redemptions again to get into heaven... Martin Luther most be rolling in his grave... See the problem is... truth seekers are the most persecuted in history, because we ask questions and want answers.... we don't take too well to being programmed, we like having freedom of choice.

Finally, as a libertarian, I don't feel the need to force you to adhere to my beliefs and threaten you with a bunch of fear rhetoric followed by some guy named Mark or John and a bunch of numbers to try and give it credibility. I was want freedom and the ability to seek truth...the closer you get to reality, the closer you get to the source(god)... in closing, please stop attacking me with your bible rhetorical threats and telling me what I'm truly stating...I have no problem with any religion...except satanism and people looking to control others... let me and everyone else live. Also, you still have contributed nothing to this thread with any dose of reality of what's going on.

Stop stressing so much because people aren't adhering to your programming, we don't want it... don't take life too seriously, or you'll never get out alive; Van Wilder:3:16 ... Do what I do when I want to de-stress, party on with Ferris:

I could never have made my point better. You rock. :D Your rite you have the ]

choice to choose what you want to believe, and I do respect that. But I have the duty ]

to try and show you, and everyone else, that religion is the problem. Whether it be Satanism

or someone professing to follow Jesus. God is love and in love I will attempt to show all that

Lucifer is the most deceiving of all angels. Hugh in this life we have to make a choice. Do we

want to follow Christ or do we want to follow Lucifer. Now if you think that Lucifer is not involved in

religion to lead many astray then you are seriously mistaken. He in fact will spend most of his time

in church. He is after all an angel of God. As for me I don't really care what you believe. Also I would

not even attempt to lead you to the truth of my own accord. I don't like people that much. But my Lord

commands me and I must obey. Considering all the sins in my life it's the least I can do for him.

Real Christians, people who are truly lead by the Spirit of God are not judgmental, nor are we evil manipulators.

We simply know what is truth. And that by a supernatural force. I now accept that you don't want to

see this truth and will let you go your own way, as I have done what is expected of me.

But when you present your beliefs here I must offer a counter belief, so that others may have an

equal and balanced view to form there own opinions. I do so knowing full well what there opinion

of me is, but it is what I must do. If that angers and offends anyone then so be it. But as long as I am

here the TRUTH will come out. I say all this with the most love for you and everyone here I can.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What happens if the Fed can't function any longer and can't engage in QE3?

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/05/marc-faber-sees-1987-like-crash.html#axzz1uW87G62t

Marc Faber Sees A 1987-Like Crash Approaching *vid*

Tyler Durden's picture

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/10/2012 12:27 -0400

When given the opportunity to expand on his thoughts, Marc Faber, of the Gloom, Boom, & Doom Report, provides dismally clarifying detail on the state of the world. In this excellent (must-watch on a day when nothing changed but European stocks dead-cat-bounced) Bloomberg TV interview, the admittedly ursine Faber reflects on the US (slowing of revenue growth and the real linkages to European stress) noting that unless we get a huge QE3, there will be "a crash, like in 1987" noting he believes we have seen the highs for the year; on the likelihood of QE3 (agreeing with us that the Fed won't act unless asset markets plunge first);

on Greece's exit of the Euro and whether policy-makers can manage the exit properly "bureaucrats in Brussels and the media are brainwashing everybody that if Greece exited the euro, it would be a disaster. My view is the best would be to dissolve the whole euro zone"; on the difference between investment markets and economic reality (thanks to financial repression); and on the global race-to-debase "I do not have a high opinion of the U.S. government, but the bureaucrats in Brussels make the government in the U.S. look like an organization consisting of geniuses. The bureaucrats in Brussels are completely useless functionaries".

Faber on whether he still thinks that profit margins will shrink and record profits seen will be no more for U.S. corporations:

"Yes, if you look at the statements by corporations, it is very clear. Earlier on, you had a commentator who said the exports to Europe from the U.S. are irrelevant. I agree with that. What is relevant are the businesses of American corporations in Europe and the earnings they derive from these businesses. That is definitely slowing down. The revenue growth is slowing down and, in my view, you will have more and more corporations that report earnings that are actually good but they do not exceed expectations…The bottom line is I think the market will have difficulty moving up strongly on less we have a massive QE3 and if it moves here and makes the high above 1422, the second half of the year could witness a crash."

"A crash, like in 1987…because the market would become technically very weak. I would expect the market making a new high. If it happens, it would be a new high with very few stocks pushing up and the majority of stocks have already rolled over. The earnings outlook is not particularly good because most economies in the world are slowing down. People focus on Greece but Greece is completely irrelevant. What is relevant are two countries -- China and India -- 2.5 billion people combined. They are a huge market for goods and these economies are slowing down massively at the present time." ... Finish reading @ZeroHedge

Read more: http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/05/marc-faber-sees-1987-like-crash.html#ixzz1uWxmsarV

He basically says exactly what Fulford last reported.

I could never have made my point better. You rock. :D Your rite you have the ]

choice to choose what you want to believe, and I do respect that. But I have the duty ]

to try and show you, and everyone else, that religion is the problem. Whether it be Satanism

or someone professing to follow Jesus. God is love and in love I will attempt to show all that

Lucifer is the most deceiving of all angels. Hugh in this life we have to make a choice. Do we

want to follow Christ or do we want to follow Lucifer. Now if you think that Lucifer is not involved in

religion to lead many astray then you are seriously mistaken. He in fact will spend most of his time

in church. He is after all an angel of God. As for me I don't really care what you believe. Also I would

not even attempt to lead you to the truth of my own accord. I don't like people that much. But my Lord

commands me and I must obey. Considering all the sins in my life it's the least I can do for him.

Real Christians, people who are truly lead by the Spirit of God are not judgmental, nor are we evil manipulators.

We simply know what is truth. And that by a supernatural force. I now accept that you don't want to

see this truth and will let you go your own way, as I have done what is expected of me.

But when you present your beliefs here I must offer a counter belief, so that others may have an

equal and balanced view to form there own opinions. I do so knowing full well what there opinion

of me is, but it is what I must do. If that angers and offends anyone then so be it. But as long as I am

here the TRUTH will come out. I say all this with the most love for you and everyone here I can.

What I present here is news reports and dot connecting, and truth... what you present is, telling me that I'm promoting the devil's work because I don't want this current satanic financial system to go on any longer... you bring religion into every financial thread I post and then tell me I'm insane and doing satan's work... what is wrong with you? If you're going to debate why this is bad, please do it without your only argument being "it's the devil"...this isn't The water Boy and you're not Kathy Bates.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What happens if the Fed can't function any longer and can't engage in QE3?

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/05/marc-faber-sees-1987-like-crash.html#axzz1uW87G62t

Marc Faber Sees A 1987-Like Crash Approaching *vid*

Tyler Durden's picture

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/10/2012 12:27 -0400

When given the opportunity to expand on his thoughts, Marc Faber, of the Gloom, Boom, & Doom Report, provides dismally clarifying detail on the state of the world. In this excellent (must-watch on a day when nothing changed but European stocks dead-cat-bounced) Bloomberg TV interview, the admittedly ursine Faber reflects on the US (slowing of revenue growth and the real linkages to European stress) noting that unless we get a huge QE3, there will be "a crash, like in 1987" noting he believes we have seen the highs for the year; on the likelihood of QE3 (agreeing with us that the Fed won't act unless asset markets plunge first);

on Greece's exit of the Euro and whether policy-makers can manage the exit properly "bureaucrats in Brussels and the media are brainwashing everybody that if Greece exited the euro, it would be a disaster. My view is the best would be to dissolve the whole euro zone"; on the difference between investment markets and economic reality (thanks to financial repression); and on the global race-to-debase "I do not have a high opinion of the U.S. government, but the bureaucrats in Brussels make the government in the U.S. look like an organization consisting of geniuses. The bureaucrats in Brussels are completely useless functionaries".

Faber on whether he still thinks that profit margins will shrink and record profits seen will be no more for U.S. corporations:

"Yes, if you look at the statements by corporations, it is very clear. Earlier on, you had a commentator who said the exports to Europe from the U.S. are irrelevant. I agree with that. What is relevant are the businesses of American corporations in Europe and the earnings they derive from these businesses. That is definitely slowing down. The revenue growth is slowing down and, in my view, you will have more and more corporations that report earnings that are actually good but they do not exceed expectations…The bottom line is I think the market will have difficulty moving up strongly on less we have a massive QE3 and if it moves here and makes the high above 1422, the second half of the year could witness a crash."

"A crash, like in 1987…because the market would become technically very weak. I would expect the market making a new high. If it happens, it would be a new high with very few stocks pushing up and the majority of stocks have already rolled over. The earnings outlook is not particularly good because most economies in the world are slowing down. People focus on Greece but Greece is completely irrelevant. What is relevant are two countries -- China and India -- 2.5 billion people combined. They are a huge market for goods and these economies are slowing down massively at the present time." ... Finish reading @ZeroHedge

Read more: http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/05/marc-faber-sees-1987-like-crash.html#ixzz1uWxmsarV

He basically says exactly what Fulford last reported.

What I present here is news reports and dot connecting, and truth... what you present is, telling me that I'm promoting the devil's work because I don't want this current satanic financial system to go on any longer... you bring religion into every financial thread I post and then tell me I'm insane and doing satan's work... what is wrong with you? If you're going to debate why this is bad, please do it without your only argument being "it's the devil"...this isn't The water Boy and you're not Kathy Bates.

Hugh, I would never say that you are doing the devils work. PLEASE.

And I am not bringing religion into anything. Jesus hated religion as much as you and I.

But the simple fact is that you can not get around Jesus no matter how much you try.

And he has told us all of this time and what we could expect to happen. There will be a

one world government, it will have a one world leader, and he will proclaim that he is

bringing the entire world together for peace and prosperity. But the reality is he hates God and

Jesus and all who follow him. He will attack those who love God and will behead them for doing so.

Just because you don't like were those facts come from doesn't make them any less real.

• Upvote 2

Hugh, I would never say that you are doing the devils work. PLEASE.

And I am not bringing religion into anything. Jesus hated religion as much as you and I.

But the simple fact is that you can not get around Jesus no matter how much you try.

And he has told us all of this time and what we could expect to happen. There will be a

one world government, it will have a one world leader, and he will proclaim that he is

bringing the entire world together for peace and prosperity. But the reality is he hates God and

Jesus and all who follow him. He will attack those who love God and will behead them for doing so.

Just because you don't like were those facts come from doesn't make them any less real.

I get all that...and that was the plan originally(please look into WWII and a guy named Hitler) ...they also were planning to try that again, we know their game plan, and we've averted it time and time again... maybe the lord is helping out the good people of earth? Anyway, I do think a one world currency would be beneficial so all countries have a level playing field and aren't hurt by exchange rates, and I do think the entire world should only be run on constitutional law(common law)... but I don't think the people of the world will allow a dictator to run the world... try to have a positive outlook, you seem to only be promoting doom and gloom and how no matter what anyone does, it's going to be the anti-christ.

• Upvote 2

I know the Nazi philosophy and I know that it is very much alive and well today.

I also know that Hitler did not die in Berlin but in Antarctica. I know that there is far

more going on with this than we will believe, but I believe that God had shown me in

my spirit what is and what is not. Sure you may think me crazy but it is what it is. I do think

your onto something here, it's just for me your why is all wrong. Other than that cu-do's to ya.

Please consider one thing, Hugh, What if I am rite about the faith issue? NOT THE RELIGION ISSUE.

I know the Nazi philosophy and I know that it is very much alive and well today.

I also know that Hitler did not die in Berlin but in Antarctica. I know that there is far

more going on with this than we will believe, but I believe that God had shown me in

my spirit what is and what is not. Sure you may think me crazy but it is what it is. I do think

your onto something here, it's just for me your why is all wrong. Other than that cu-do's to ya.

Please consider one thing, Hugh, What if I am rite about the faith issue? NOT THE RELIGION ISSUE.

Dude to be honest, I have no idea what your rooting for? Do we have no chance? Is it over no matter what we do? Is the human race forsaken? The whole one world government/currency/dictator was averted when we took down Germany in 1945. Yes the Nazi's survived, and we are in the process of taking them down again... what does the bible say after 1945 since we averted that disaster? It seems we have no chance with what your preaching... and I told you I have faith...Mass arrests haven't happened yet, but I have Faith that they will. The banking system is still completely manipulated, but I have faith we will fix it. I have tons of faith, and I also have faith in a divine source... I have no idea what you want from my life? It seems like you're just preaching anything negative to whatever I have to say positive.

As we're having this conversation, I find this article... It's clear who the good guys are, and who the bad guys are...and what the good guys want...and the bad guys want... here is a bad guy, and this is what he wants:

http://zen-haven.dk/cameron-says-euro-needs-single-government/

Cameron Says Euro Needs Single Government

Posted by: Soren Dreier

Cameron Says Euro Needs Single Government

David Cameron has given his strongest warning yet that the euro is doomed to fail as fears grow that Greece is close to crashing out of the single currency.

The Prime Minister dismissed new French president Francois Hollande’s claim that Britain was ‘indifferent’ to the fate of the eurozone, insisting it was essential for our economy that the Continent recovers.

‘We want the euro area to succeed,’ Mr Cameron said in an interview with the Daily Mail. ‘It’s 40 per cent of our exports. It’s vitally important these economies get back to growth.

‘The difficulty for us is we take a different view about the euro. We didn’t join. We think that single currencies really require single governments if they are going to work properly.

‘We have to recognise that the euro is a project in enormous transition. It could go in any number of different ways.

Making sense of the euro for me would mean that those eurozone countries would have to have much more co-ordinated economic policy, much more co-ordinated debt policy.

‘There’s nowhere in the world that has a single currency without having more of a single government.’

Markets slumped yesterday as doubts grew about Franco-German relations following the victory of socialist President Hollande over Nicolas Sarkozy.

EU leaders will gather later this month for an emergency summit to discuss the new French leader’s proposal to tear up an EU ‘fiscal pact’ to allow for a greater focus on growth, rather than austerity.

Athens, meanwhile, was gripped by political chaos. The far-Left Syriza group was seeking to form a new government after Greece’s two main parties saw support crash in Sunday’s elections.

I don't usually mesh with this guys information since I don't like the way he's always putting Al Gore(a known member of the committee of 300 and major part of the global warming hoax to instill carbon tax) on a pedastil, and I think he's only 50/50 truthful at best... but the number he throws out here is interesting....

EXPLOSIVE Back Breaking News

JP Morgan Faces Collapse

Is it 'Bailout Time?

by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

Thursday May 10, 2012

http://brianallmerradionetwork.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/cme-group-logo.jpghttp://stockmarketbroadcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/margin_call.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/493012/thumbs/r-BANK-CLAWBACKS-large570.jpg

images brianallmerradionetwork. com,stockmarketbroadcast. com,huffpost. com

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that JP Morgan faces a $55 BILLION margin call (issued by the CME Group) based on today's collapse of their London-based proprietary trading desk.

Translation: JP Morgan faces liquidation by the CME Group based upon billions, if not trillions, of illegal cross-collateralized derivative bets made on the London LIFFE Exchange tied to foreign currencies and financial instruments.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/544/polfinancialterroristsb.jpg

image imageshack. us

Note: We can also report that the U.S. Provo Marshals have 'smoking gun' evidence linking both JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, along with the totally corrupt Bank of America, to a massive money laundry in the noted Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols that will return as much as $4.5 TRILLION to the U.S., French, Chinese and Russian Treasuries.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/V6NGPNJs2q0/0.jpg As of tonight, Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin has warned both foreign born pResident and moron, Barack Hussein Obama-Soetoro, and check kiter, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, to PAY UP NOW!

P.S. We can also divulge, as of tonight, that representatives of the Peoples Republic of China are in New York as we speak demanding that the final implementation of the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols be done IMMEDIATELY!

Putin and the Russian Federation, along with the governments of China and France, have told Obama-Soetoro and check kiter, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, that they are not going to pay the interest accruals on the Protocols to none other than the IRS.

P.P.S. We can also reveal, and listen to this, folks, that misfit pResident Obama-Soetoro actually signed an Executive Order handing over control of the U.S. economy to check kiter and derivative creator Timothy Geithner.

Note: Geithner talks to former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan and former BushFRAUD U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry 'Hank' Paulson on a daily basis.

P.P.P.S. We can also divulge that the corrupt financial regulators: the CFTC, the SEC and the NFA continue their collusion and corruption on a daily basis. They have become a massive gestapo when they try to frame and spy on ma and pa brokerage firms on a daily basis based on a convoluted ratio spread (UN-Constitutional price fixing), while at the same time, covering up for the crooked banks and their financial enablers that have absolutely looted the U.S. Treasury and put massive commissions in their own pockets and kicked back a lot of it to financial regulators as a bribe.

Note: In our next intelligence briefing the gloves come off!

We are going to publish the names and addresses of the corrupt SEC, CFTC and NFA regulators who need to go back to college and take a course in civics aka the Constitution of the United States of America and understand the 4th Amendment.

Note: Deacon Jones, a major credit regulator and brokerage firm run by Irish Catholics, recently got a surprise audit by the corrupt SEC after they were ready to downgrade JP Morgan Chase as insolvent.

In closing, as we reported in our last intelligence briefing, Obama-Soetoro's use of the *** marriage issue was a diversion to cover up the emerging financial emergency. Obama-Soetoro (who takes orders from daddy Bush [George Herbert Walker Bush] on a daily basis) says gays have a federal constitutional right to *** marriage.

Note: This is all being enabled by the homosexual controlled U.S. media aka CNN, FOX News, CNBC, ABC, MSNBC, NBC and U.S. news outlets to camouflage the financial emergency looming, which means YOU, the American Taxpayers, have to, once again, bail out the homosexual elite and the crooked banks.

Message to Obama-Soetoro:

1. Marriage is a state issue based on states having the authority to issue marriage licenses.

2. You have already shredded the Constitution of the United States when you signed the illegal National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which allows you, Obama-Soetoro, the authority to arrest and assassinate American citizens on their own soil without habeas corpus.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID19823/images/obama_war_crimes.jpg

This dovetails to Obama-Soetoro's predecessor, election stealer, nation wrecker, Constitution shredder, U.S. Treasury embezzler, cocaine snorting, homosexual in-the-closet AWOL, war criminal George W. BushFRUAD's signing of the UN-Constitutional, TREASONOUS Patriot Act, which gave closet homosexual BushFRAUD the authority to tap the phones and monitor the emails of every American in the United States based on a 9/11 'Skull and Bones' NAZI German 'False Flag' attack on the American People.

Reference: As we have reported for years, Obama bin Laden's real name is Tim Osman, a lifelong employee of the CIA and Bush Crime Family. He was a patsy.

Message to Obama-Soetoro: This idea that you killed Osama bin Laden aka Tim Osman is total bullshit! Why don't you tell the truth to the American People that you are totally on the take, misfit?

It is clear, Obama-Soetoro, the only Constitutional right the American People have left is the right to engage in sodomy.

A personal note: If my father, who was awarded the Silver Star for storming Normandy Beach during WWII, was alive today, he would use his great wisdom and wit to describe what is going on in the United States today as "ass backwards".

Lafayette remains at Brandywine and Albert Gore Jr

STILL remains the duly elected, non-inaugurated,

natural born President of the United States.

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2007/05/31/image2869416g.jpg

The REAL U.S. President Albert Gore Jr.

• Upvote 1

Ill be honest, after spreading mulch.most of the day, acquiring a sun burn then seeing the avengers for the second time, tonight im a little burned out. But i still have two pennies..

I look at different religions or spiritual beliefs like this; most all of.them lead to the same place amd or truth. Some people need certain things. I couldnt be catholic, muslim or athiest, nor could i sit and worry about who is right and who is wrong. To me, i saw the disagreements anf how everyone seems to claim their Truth is correct and everyone else will burn.. This stressed me out and didnt help. So i thought of Occam's Razor. I wont go into that here, but it involved application of logic and objective reasoning. Moving on. Being born into a fairly open minded and non fundamentalist baptist family, i oddly enough wa snt indoctrinated into too much. I had plenty of freedom to explore my thoughts and become who and what i am today. No alienation or hostility. I chose a path that is fairly unique.. at least to me. I suppose Unitarian Universalist/ Christian is the best way to describe me. But thats what belief system I needed. Other things didnt seem right to me and didnt work. No gut feelings ya know. If im not feeling it its not for me.. i have an analytical mind. However, despite how I feel about organized religion, thats what some people need in this life or for a certain amount of time intheir own lives. Maybe they grow beyond it and search for new truths. Maybe they dont. My path is my own, so is everyone else's. Maybe God being omnipotent and too big for us to apply human dispositions to is waiting at.the end of each religious path, waiting for us to find our way back to Him. We shall see. I dont feel controlled or manipulated, but i see many who probably are.

Also, I seriously doubt the supreme and divine creator of the infinite multiverse is dabbling in terrestrial economics. Seems a bit out of character.

My bed is calling, peace.

• Upvote 2

I believe that you should have left the bit about Hitler dying in Antarctica out. :blink:

LOL ok buddy you need to come back to reality.laugh.gif

Hey Easy not knocking you, but take a look at My link , The Federal reserve and it's overseas arm (BIS) just got B-slapped with a Trillion Dollar Commercial Lien. Insiders in our military are poised for Massive arrests to end Financial Tyranny. Over 800 Banksters, Politician and others have already resigned, seeing the writing on the Wall. Irelands Financial minister just recently told the IMF that if the IMF lent Ireland real money they would gladly pay back every penny, but if they didn't actually lend any real money they wouldn't get another penny from Ireland. The Gig is up easy, it's just a matter of time right now. 138 countries have band together to end this Tyranny that has been going on for three hundred years. The Lawsuit against the Federal reserve has been filed in the Southern N.Y. District Court. I CAN'T WAIT to see how this plays out!

I don't usually mesh with this guys information since I don't like the way he's always putting Al Gore(a known member of the committee of 300 and major part of the global warming hoax to instill carbon tax) on a pedastil, and I think he's only 50/50 truthful at best... but the number he throws out here is interesting....

EXPLOSIVE Back Breaking News

JP Morgan Faces Collapse

Is it 'Bailout Time?

by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

Thursday May 10, 2012

http://brianallmerradionetwork.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/cme-group-logo.jpghttp://stockmarketbroadcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/margin_call.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/493012/thumbs/r-BANK-CLAWBACKS-large570.jpg

images brianallmerradionetwork. com,stockmarketbroadcast. com,huffpost. com

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that JP Morgan faces a $55 BILLION margin call (issued by the CME Group) based on today's collapse of their London-based proprietary trading desk.

Translation: JP Morgan faces liquidation by the CME Group based upon billions, if not trillions, of illegal cross-collateralized derivative bets made on the London LIFFE Exchange tied to foreign currencies and financial instruments.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/544/polfinancialterroristsb.jpg

image imageshack. us

Note: We can also report that the U.S. Provo Marshals have 'smoking gun' evidence linking both JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, along with the totally corrupt Bank of America, to a massive money laundry in the noted Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols that will return as much as $4.5 TRILLION to the U.S., French, Chinese and Russian Treasuries.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/V6NGPNJs2q0/0.jpg As of tonight, Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin has warned both foreign born pResident and moron, Barack Hussein Obama-Soetoro, and check kiter, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, to PAY UP NOW!

P.S. We can also divulge, as of tonight, that representatives of the Peoples Republic of China are in New York as we speak demanding that the final implementation of the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols be done IMMEDIATELY!

Putin and the Russian Federation, along with the governments of China and France, have told Obama-Soetoro and check kiter, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, that they are not going to pay the interest accruals on the Protocols to none other than the IRS.

P.P.S. We can also reveal, and listen to this, folks, that misfit pResident Obama-Soetoro actually signed an Executive Order handing over control of the U.S. economy to check kiter and derivative creator Timothy Geithner.

Note: Geithner talks to former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan and former BushFRAUD U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry 'Hank' Paulson on a daily basis.

P.P.P.S. We can also divulge that the corrupt financial regulators: the CFTC, the SEC and the NFA continue their collusion and corruption on a daily basis. They have become a massive gestapo when they try to frame and spy on ma and pa brokerage firms on a daily basis based on a convoluted ratio spread (UN-Constitutional price fixing), while at the same time, covering up for the crooked banks and their financial enablers that have absolutely looted the U.S. Treasury and put massive commissions in their own pockets and kicked back a lot of it to financial regulators as a bribe.

Note: In our next intelligence briefing the gloves come off!

We are going to publish the names and addresses of the corrupt SEC, CFTC and NFA regulators who need to go back to college and take a course in civics aka the Constitution of the United States of America and understand the 4th Amendment.

Note: Deacon Jones, a major credit regulator and brokerage firm run by Irish Catholics, recently got a surprise audit by the corrupt SEC after they were ready to downgrade JP Morgan Chase as insolvent.

In closing, as we reported in our last intelligence briefing, Obama-Soetoro's use of the *** marriage issue was a diversion to cover up the emerging financial emergency. Obama-Soetoro (who takes orders from daddy Bush [George Herbert Walker Bush] on a daily basis) says gays have a federal constitutional right to *** marriage.

Note: This is all being enabled by the homosexual controlled U.S. media aka CNN, FOX News, CNBC, ABC, MSNBC, NBC and U.S. news outlets to camouflage the financial emergency looming, which means YOU, the American Taxpayers, have to, once again, bail out the homosexual elite and the crooked banks.

Message to Obama-Soetoro:

1. Marriage is a state issue based on states having the authority to issue marriage licenses.

2. You have already shredded the Constitution of the United States when you signed the illegal National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which allows you, Obama-Soetoro, the authority to arrest and assassinate American citizens on their own soil without habeas corpus.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID19823/images/obama_war_crimes.jpg

This dovetails to Obama-Soetoro's predecessor, election stealer, nation wrecker, Constitution shredder, U.S. Treasury embezzler, cocaine snorting, homosexual in-the-closet AWOL, war criminal George W. BushFRUAD's signing of the UN-Constitutional, TREASONOUS Patriot Act, which gave closet homosexual BushFRAUD the authority to tap the phones and monitor the emails of every American in the United States based on a 9/11 'Skull and Bones' NAZI German 'False Flag' attack on the American People.

Reference: As we have reported for years, Obama bin Laden's real name is Tim Osman, a lifelong employee of the CIA and Bush Crime Family. He was a patsy.

Message to Obama-Soetoro: This idea that you killed Osama bin Laden aka Tim Osman is total bullshit! Why don't you tell the truth to the American People that you are totally on the take, misfit?

It is clear, Obama-Soetoro, the only Constitutional right the American People have left is the right to engage in sodomy.

A personal note: If my father, who was awarded the Silver Star for storming Normandy Beach during WWII, was alive today, he would use his great wisdom and wit to describe what is going on in the United States today as "ass backwards".

Lafayette remains at Brandywine and Albert Gore Jr

STILL remains the duly elected, non-inaugurated,

natural born President of the United States.

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2007/05/31/image2869416g.jpg

The REAL U.S. President Albert Gore Jr.

Hey Hugh, I'm with ya all the way to the Albert Gore thing.... are you kidding me??? Bush's are NO F-ing good, but Al gore is the Biggest Prick on the planet. ALL these politicians are ALL out for themselves, save Ron Paul and he's not going to make it this time around.