Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions????--for Adam's Chat

cgbrown

Adam,

Keepemwlknfunny is pretty good at backing his LOP theory based on the recent CBI articles. His two major arguments are as follows;

1. Why would Iraq spend money on a RV when they could LOP for free?

2. They have referred to Turkey's RD for their guide.

I would assume that Iraq doesn't have a choice of "LOP'ing" since the US and other nations have their funds in a reserve. I don't think they would be too happy in losing principal, also I think this is how we are going to be repaid.

On the 2nd question if I remember right Turkey was going down the tubes to bankruptcy which is entirely different from Iraq's situation.

Also I would like to ask you if you think it might be safe to say that Iraq is a new age Germany....Germany did RV (25 years later but we are living in faster times) and they were torn by war (turkey was not) possibly could we see a faster Germany like RV?

• Upvote 1

Adam, Thanks for the site. Every week you leave us hanging on the premise of good news, but you do not elaborate. I have never asked a question on here, here it comes.

Which do you honestly think, in your opinion, month will this happen? June, September, Or January after the IMF meets?

When they talk about LOP do think they are talking about taking it only to the .86 or do you think it will come off our investment?

I know you have stated between .01 and .10, do you still feel this is correct, and if not how much are you thinking now?

Thanks,

Scrappyone

• Upvote 2

Adam,

Keepemwlknfunny is pretty good at backing his LOP theory based on the recent CBI articles. His two major arguments are as follows;

1. Why would Iraq spend money on a RV when they could LOP for free?

i think you meant to say if iraq lop and then RV they still will be well off (if not better) instead of a straight up RV and having to pay us

Edited by welcome007

Adam assuming the original RV starts low at perhaps .10, how long of a delay do you think there will be before another increase, (days, weeks, months) and by how much? Can you speculate on length of time and approx. rate increase over time. Also what is the risk of waiting to cash in later?

Adam, just a quick two part question. If Iraq is released from CH.7 in June, like we all hope it will, is that going to be enough to have the RV happen or will we still have to wait for the HCL to be complete? Do you think that the GOI will try to have the HCL complete before the UN meeting in June?

Edited by scottch
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good Morning Adam. It looks like the tariffs are delayed until July now. Also some talk because of all the political unrest in Iraq they may be delayed entry into the WTO. What is your opinion of these items in affecting an RV this month or June verses after Sept. to Jan 2013. Would be interested in your opinion, I know is just a guess in this mass confusion of Iraq. Thank you in advance

Adam, you are well respected in the Dinar community and many people look to you as a guide (including myself).

Yet there some people who have websites listing groups of gurus as scammers and you're name happens to pop

up on a few of them. You yourself have said Adam Montana is not your real name and that's fine if you want to hide

your real identity, but a few sites go into a lot of detail about the man behind the name and give pages of evidence

that person or people are involved in some shady business. What do you have to say to these claims? I'm not

accusing you of anything, I just want to here what you have to say to these acquisitions. Thanks.

• Upvote 4

Adam…you have previously indicated Iraq has sufficient proxy ministers in place to facilitate an RV, which would lessen or nullify the importance of Erbil. Shabbibi has stated his reluctance (or refusal) to RV without a fully seated GOI (or Erbil power sharing fully implemented). Considering the apparent ambiguity of the two positions, I am wondering which position is correct and why?

• Upvote 2

Sir Adam:

With all the recent talk regarding the valuation of the IQD firmly coming in at 10 cents, with a limited cashin time around 90 days, so that the GOI can remove excess dinar from the world market at the lowest possible cost to them. I believe it was said on account of the fact that bottomline they are holding all the cards and therefore it makes perfect sense that they will do what is in the best interest of the GOI and the Iraqi people. Does this all mean that if this scenario is true, inorder for us who have been in this (me since 2006) to hopefully retire with a windfall that we will have to sell at 10 cents and then turn around with this money and reinvest it in the new revalued dinar and sit on that as its value hopefully rises to a hopefully 2:1 or 3:1 ratio? Please answer this question on your next chat.

Sincerely;

New York Kevin

Hello Adam thanks for all you do, i have a question have you heard any news from your contact at the CBI, or any of your contact over there.

Thanks GO RV!!!!!

Thank you in advance... I would like to give this a big DITTO...

• Upvote 1