Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's go VULCAN on this RV and figure out the logic of it.

I've been in the RV hope game for about 2 years now. I don't have a ton, but I have enough to be rich if it RV at a good rate.

The question I keep asking myself is why would IRAQ want to do an RV? I cannot see any benefit for them in it. I think this is the question that nobody is asking.

I bring this up because in EVERY SINGLE INVESTMENT SCHEME, the original premise is never challenged, and if it is, it is deflected away so that you concentrate on all the details of getting rich and where to spend it and how generous you're going to be with all the good causes once your rich. By the time the shpeel is over, you and all those making the investment are more holy than Mother Theresa and Ghandi mixed together. That's how you get snagged into the deal. You are presented with a logical scenario that has a very tiny little detail that is assumed, but without it, the investment is crap. That little detail gets hidden and deflected and you find yourself convinced by everything else that is said and BAM.. You've lost your shirt.

I am not saying to sell your dinar. If you already have it, KEEP IT !!! Just don't buy any more unless it's money you can afford to lose, or to lock up for years. The dinar is worth pretty dang close to what you paid for it. You can exchange it back if you want, but it is surely not going down in value any time soon. I am POSITIVE that the dinar will be worth more next year than it is today. But will it go to $3.00 USD for 1 dinar? Who knows.. I've heard speculation from $0.10 all the way up to $43.00 per dinar. It's a crap-shoot. And that's only if it DOES RV. So even if it doesn't, Iraq is pumping oil and building an economy that will for sure grow (unless another war breaks out), but most likely, the dinar will increase in value.

But, the question still remains: "Why would IRAQ want to do an RV?"

Let's look at a couple possible answers:

1. They want to enrich their people because they are all residents and deserve to be rich.

(answer) Nope. We've got politicians involved. The last thing they want is for all the minions that serve them to be rich. Can you imagine everybody in your country becoming wealthy overnight? Some guy with 100 dinar in his pocket now is worth $300 usd. There would be some serious blood in the streets. Just think of the scenario of a person walking down the streets in any city and people knowing that they have dinar in their pockets worth 3000x what it was worth yesterday. As soon as the announcement happens and people discover that dinar has gone up by 3000x it's value, any thief will now have 3000x more motivation to rob EVERYBODY. Anybody on the street, rich or poor looking, might have a few dinar in their pockets. That is now worth THOUSANDS of times more. Think.. A gallon of milk cost 3000 dinar. So the guy with enough money to buy a gallon of milk in their pocket now has something worth $9,000 USD in their pocket. Somebody with enough to buy groceries for the week has 100,000 dinar in their pocket. Now worth $300,000 USD. Blood in the streets... How would you stop the crime. It would be like it was raining down gold. Who's going to enforce the law? Those enforcing the law would be too busy getting their own $$$.

2. They want to deal internationally with a strong, stable currency.

(answer) No reason to RV here. Just invent a new currency that is worth 3000x the old currency. Don't give it out for free. If you want 1 of the new currency, give me 3000 of the old. No inflation, not rioting in the streets, no big problem. Just a newly valued currency that does not affect the value of the old currency. It can now be traded as worth 3x a USD. That solves the problem of dealing with the rest of the world.

So I didn't take to long here thinking about all the reasons that Iraq would want to revalue. Can anybody please give me a REALLY good reason Iraq would want to revalue? One that cannot be explained away as easily as the two examples above?

Please don't vote me down here. I'm not trying to raise a stink. Just trying to open some eyes and maybe discover some reasons for the RV that I didn't think of.

Anyway, I look forward to your comments and your original ideas and your constructive information as to why Iraq would want to RV.

Let's see where this posting leads us..

See ya later,

Prince Abubu

PS: I'm not selling, and I am hoping and PRAYING for an RV soon. I sure hope it happens, but I would love to know the motivation for Iraq.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I gave u a plus as well so ur back to even but with a thread like that watch out for the negs if ur like me u won't mind I asked the same question to the people that told me about the investment and they didn't want to hear it I'm with u hope it rv's but I don't see the rush for it or how it could be done out the gate at a 1:1 just doesn't seem feasible look at the German rv they dropped zeros issued new currency then rv at 1.65:1 it took about 25 years

• Upvote 2

Well, Iraq will need a currency that has some worth so it can be traded internationally. Now if many Iraqi's get rich, which I don't believe is the scenerio, that won't hurt Iraq at all. Many Iraqi's have only used the dollar, and consider their own currency as useless at the present time. It makes sense for them to use the dollar, it's easier. So I don't believe many Iraqis will have dinar that are saved up. Too many of them are way below the poverty line and they would have used what they had for their necessities. Some of the richer Iraqis may have some IQD saved up for themselves. Even if they would have a boom of millionaires in Iraq...then that to me would have to help boost their economy at least somewhat with them buying stuff and building houses, and etc. So logically, it does make sense to me for the IQD to RV. GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 6

Indeed.

I agree that logic is skipped over very quickly by most people around here.

As with most "get rich quick" schemes, this one seems too good to be true.

How can any investment become 3000x more valuable overnight?

It sounds awesome! I hope it happens.

Most people want it so badly that they simply ignore any news or opinions that don't state positively that an RV is imminent.

But really, does it seem logical that we'll all become millionaires overnight? Absolutely not!

I would love nothing better than to quit my job and become a lazy slob sitting on beach ordering Crab, Lobster, and Shrimp every meal...

Heck, I might even charter a Marlin or Tuna fishing trip every few days as well.

But I won't count my fish before they're caught!

Go RV anyway, as illogical a possibility as it may seem!

• Upvote 3

most people who give you a 'neg' just really want an RV to happen; logic be damned. a lot of things can happen. i think if they straight RV it will be small, like a nickel or dime (which would be great). if it goes to 3 bucks or more, i don't see why they wouldn't lop first, thus allowing us to double or triple our investment. end rant.

• Upvote 1

thanks for getting a good conversation starter here ... abboooo { :lol: } sorry abubu : the first one is a good what if : what if all the little guys did end up with hundred thousands over night ,,, no one would be too eager too work thats for sure ,,,but i think with 20 holidays every other month or so they need the cash { :huh: } sorry kidding <--- there ,,, the story of the little people, is that they are very poor,, too, not the middle class in the money game,, so with that said they are hording dinar { if they have any at all} like you were saying ,,,they are spending all they have for food and other things for daily life,, with the currency auctions ,,,we have heard the idea of these are too get the big notes off the streets ,,{ or out of the other banks that have them} so if they flood the streets with u.s.dollars ,,not too many dinars floating around ,,but if the little guy in iraq has dinar it is either stashed away for the impending r.v. or it is used for something of needs ,,, i think we have seen some reports from banks that the credit cards that were handed out , were too be used as cash ,, but they needed a bank account too get one started { if i remeber right },, so if this is the case they might be getting dinar into banks this way also,,, kind of like the warka accounts ,,, but for the iraqi folks to use everyday!! so i do not think the r.v. being held off for this reason ,,, but if all the little folks did get rich ---- the next little folks the now rich folks can boss around would come from all the other area`s in trouble { syria, africa, egypt ,,and so -on}............. number 2 ,,, the international money trade ,,, ya have a good point their ,,, lord knows ,,,they are getting a butt load of u.s. currency for oil,,, but if they need the big players in the world too come too iraq and do busness they will need a currency tradeable everywhere and strong in iraq that will bring the region prosperity , {they seem to be doing that with the u.s. dollar uhhhhhh!! } but in the early years beofre sadam the had the rate around 3.oo and during ,ding dongs reign, they had 3.oo so it isn`t too hard to believe they can come out with a value of at least .50 cents on the first round of r.v. rates ,{ or what ever they choose } if they deside too get another currency in place { not the lower notes we have heard about } but a whole new money ,, this would be very costly too the whole region, think it was mentioned that the i.m.f. and the u.n. would bust their chops over that idea,, kind of waiting on september this year ,, too see if they have forgotten too start the process of lower demoinations ,, and first of next year too kick start this idea,,, now with maliki pulling his mess ,,,they will need too get a rate of something above zero,, to show that the iraq goverment is really working and not just sitting on their dead butts and complainning about other goofy stuff ,,,,,, well that is my take any who { :) r v anyday thanks}

• Upvote 1

Logic...well logic tells the educated that a dollar revaluation, would cause more massive inflation, than exists today. too much money chasing very few goods......well theres the definition of inflation.

logic....iraq can spend $150 million dollars to print a new currency and lop....which is a neutral event and not have to pay trillions in oil credits. they keep there oil and sell it for over $100 dollars a barrel. exactly why would anyone ever pay out trillions when they dont have too???

Logic.... 60 trillion in m2.......no need to even say anything else about that.

while a small incremental rv may very happen several times over the years.....theres no way this will be an overnight millionaire story. there just isnt any form of economics or monetary policy to even begin to handle a dollar rv. if they rv at a dollar......the cbi might as well shut down because they will have zero tools to do anything.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

Logic...well logic tells the educated that a dollar revaluation, would cause more massive inflation, than exists today. too much money chasing very few goods......well theres the definition of inflation.

logic....iraq can spend $150 million dollars to print a new currency and lop....which is a neutral event and not have to pay trillions in oil credits. they keep there oil and sell it for over $100 dollars a barrel. exactly why would anyone ever pay out trillions when they dont have too???

Logic.... 60 trillion in m2.......no need to even say anything else about that.

while a small incremental rv may very happen several times over the years.....theres no way this will be an overnight millionaire story. there just isnt any form of economics or monetary policy to even begin to handle a dollar rv. if they rv at a dollar......the cbi might as well shut down because they will have zero tools to do anything.

Agreed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thanks for getting a good conversation starter here ... abboooo { :lol: } sorry abubu : the first one is a good what if : what if all the little guys did end up with hundred thousands over night ,,, no one would be too eager too work thats for sure ,,,but i think with 20 holidays every other month or so they need the cash { :huh: } sorry kidding <--- there ,,, the story of the little people, is that they are very poor,, too, not the middle class in the money game,, so with that said they are hording dinar { if they have any at all} like you were saying ,,,they are spending all they have for food and other things for daily life,, with the currency auctions ,,,we have heard the idea of these are too get the big notes off the streets ,,{ or out of the other banks that have them} so if they flood the streets with u.s.dollars ,,not too many dinars floating around ,,but if the little guy in iraq has dinar it is either stashed away for the impending r.v. or it is used for something of needs ,,, i think we have seen some reports from banks that the credit cards that were handed out , were too be used as cash ,, but they needed a bank account too get one started { if i remeber right },, so if this is the case they might be getting dinar into banks this way also,,, kind of like the warka accounts ,,, but for the iraqi folks to use everyday!! so i do not think the r.v. being held off for this reason ,,, but if all the little folks did get rich ---- the next little folks the now rich folks can boss around would come from all the other area`s in trouble { syria, africa, egypt ,,and so -on}............. number 2 ,,, the international money trade ,,, ya have a good point their ,,, lord knows ,,,they are getting a butt load of u.s. currency for oil,,, but if they need the big players in the world too come too iraq and do busness they will need a currency tradeable everywhere and strong in iraq that will bring the region prosperity , {they seem to be doing that with the u.s. dollar uhhhhhh!! } but in the early years beofre sadam the had the rate around 3.oo and during ,ding dongs reign, they had 3.oo so it isn`t too hard to believe they can come out with a value of at least .50 cents on the first round of r.v. rates ,{ or what ever they choose } if they deside too get another currency in place { not the lower notes we have heard about } but a whole new money ,, this would be very costly too the whole region, think it was mentioned that the i.m.f. and the u.n. would bust their chops over that idea,, kind of waiting on september this year ,, too see if they have forgotten too start the process of lower demoinations ,, and first of next year too kick start this idea,,, now with maliki pulling his mess ,,,they will need too get a rate of something above zero,, to show that the iraq goverment is really working and not just sitting on their dead butts and complainning about other goofy stuff ,,,,,, well that is my take any who { :) r v anyday thanks}

You never even brought up 30 trillion dinar in circulation...or a m2 of 60 trillion.......this is where the entire investment is hinged upon. We cant even begin a conversation about exchange rates without talking about currency in circulation. it trumps everything......

economists, whether the cbi, world bank, or the imf..................all will make decisions based on monetary aggregates and statsistics. they will not just come up with some rate out of thin air.

has logic ever been in Iraq's history i dont think so. Point being with the financial crisis countries are in, anything and i believe anything is possible. Whether good or bad for us which i hope is good for their country and Us as dinar holders.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I try to keep things simple. Kuwait is working closely with Iraq. If you were an oil company, and was going to purchase oil, would you buy your oil from a country where you dollar was worth 1160 IQD, or where it was only worth .278 KWD? Now if you were Kuwait, would you want this to happen, and if it was going to happen, would you be helping them? Just something to think about?

I try to keep things simple. Kuwait is working closely with Iraq. If you were an oil company, and was going to purchase oil, would you buy your oil from a country where you dollar was worth 1160 IQD, or where it was only worth .278 KWD? Now if you were Kuwait, would you want this to happen, and if it was going to happen, would you be helping them? Just something to think about?

Since both countries sell their oil in USD the point is moot.

• Upvote 2

all is true for the conversation of dinar ,,, but with the way maliki and now the kurdish prisdent are kicking each other,,, i believe that a smaal r.v. will be first ,,,to give maliki some small credit ,, and then bammmm, all heck will brake loose and if the goverment isn`t fixed as it is suppose too be ,,, a small scrimmish will in sue and then ------> the u.n. will be right back in there ,,and the u.s. troops back at the same ol` hold up as if we haven`t left,,, maliki might use this tactic too keep power too some extent ,,, and the dinar will be down graded from the small number it had just recieved too a low number again ,,,and another few years on the back burner!!! just an opionion of what the political mess it is there ,,, not too mention a civil war could fall out ,,, just hope they can get their problems fixed ,,, the whole araab area is very unstable

Blood in the streets... How would you stop the crime. It would be like it was raining down gold. Who's going to enforce the law? Those enforcing the law would be too busy getting their own $$$.

From a community stand point, actual theft and thievery is highly frowned upon in Iraq. However, while westerners consider corruption an illegal act for personal gain, Iraqis apply a practical understanding that Dinar under the table assists with overcoming bureaucratic obstacles but is not considered theft. And, Iraqis will gladly negotiate an unreasonable figure for an item and as long as you agree to it, it's not considered a theft nor is it considered unethical.

So more to your point - instant wealth across the board is not going to be a problem, besides, many Iraqis legally own fully automatic AK-47's should things get out of control.

It's cheap for a few crazies like us to buy the Dinar but it is also cheap for Iraq. So when they revalue they will be Instantly Rich! They will be able to pay for any foreign company to come in and build modern infrastructure. Buy whatever they want.

Right now it's like having a billion Dollars in your bank account buy you can only spend $60 per month. So you're on the streets begging for scraps instead of living it up.

LOGIC.....LOGIC>>>>LOGIC.......so what is the best answer you got?

GOI going to RV coz::::::

1. To restore wealth for the people of IRAQ? 2. To meet the 2012-2013 BUDGET?

For a LOGICAL point, may I ask you this:::

If you are the PM of Iraq, are you going to RV your currency so your coubtry will owes others' countries 30-40 trillions (worth of usd)?

The answer is no if you are a logical PM. It will be over your dead body.

Iraqi people do not hold on IQD, they possess USD. RV IQD will bomb the IRAQI people one more time (their faults anyway for holding USD)

With my added LOGIC per say, why am I here? I got pump without doing much research. Yes I invest more than I should. AND I won't sell.

IS it gonna RV? I can assure you that the answer is a big......YES

It's going to LOP thru the new IQD and RV to somewhere along tthe KWD IMHO. Not bad for 3x return

****A final dream LOGIC....you will do anything if someone's holding a gun to the head your loved one.....this is our only gun point dream of seeing 1000-3000x return. Remember USA is powerefull****

There is one thing that happened that clicked in my mind. I was in Kuwait in 2004 working as a government contractor. I had went to Kuwait City to check out the deals on gold and jewelry. I went to a currency exchange with a friend, as he was going to buy some Iraqi Dinar. We had to wait for a while because there was a Kuwaiti citizen that was in front of us that had purchased a briefcase full of Iraqi Dinar. He must have bought at least 10 or 20 million IQD. That was when I decided to invest in the Iraqi Dinar. I figured if I didn't buy it and it would RV...I would freak out. If it didn't RV, then I can always get at least my intial investment back, plus some.

• Upvote 1

There is one thing that happened that clicked in my mind. I was in Kuwait in 2004 working as a government contractor. I had went to Kuwait City to check out the deals on gold and jewelry. I went to a currency exchange with a friend, as he was going to buy some Iraqi Dinar. We had to wait for a while because there was a Kuwaiti citizen that was in front of us that had purchased a briefcase full of Iraqi Dinar. He must have bought at least 10 or 20 million IQD. That was when I decided to invest in the Iraqi Dinar. I figured if I didn't buy it and it would RV...I would freak out. If it didn't RV, then I can always get at least my intial investment back, plus some.

Interesting - Marina Mall? Where?

If the USA citizens hold 10 trillion dinar worth $8.58 billion.

Oil price $120

Oil is the only thing Iraq has to cover an RV with.

Actual value = 71.5 million barrels oil / 36 days (1.18 mo) of production a 2 mil a day

1:1 RV value = 833.3 million barrels oil / 417 days (1.14 yr) of production at 2 mil a day

3:1 RV value = 2.5 billion barrels oil / 1251 days (3.43 yr) of production at 2 mil a day

They would have to allot their total GDP for (3.4 yr) to get the 3:1 RV.

Interesting - Marina Mall? Where?

I've been to Marina Mall many times, actually this was in a suburb of Kuwait City, called Fahaheel. They have many currency exchanges there, it was one that was by the Bazarre, just by the traffic circle, if you're familiar with that area. I'd much rather shop there than Kuwait City any day.

• Upvote 1