Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi has GONE

pt49

Left the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi

Thursday, May 3rd, 2012

Left the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi Baghdad unexpectedly and without him the task to be out of Iraq And said reliable sources from within the Central Bank that the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi had left Iraq Friday, 04.13 through Baghdad International Airport on his way to his residence in Switzerland through Turkey

Has told those close to him that he would not return again. Explained some Altsriba T from within his own office he left and was accompanied by some important documents concerning the mysteries of the bank. The present action by the Shabibi amid feverish attempts by the Maliki government to subjugate the bank to control and acquisition of all its organs of Finance to a damper in the theft of public money and the transfer of billions of dollars to Iran, which suffers from economic blockade exhausted their forces and drove her to invest the money of Iraq alleviate the economic crisis facing which

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.4newiraq.com/news/%3Fsid%3D26071&ei=3FmjT8jUJuns2gWtqvydBA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CGcQ7gEwCA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2583%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2583%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26tbs%3Dqdr:d%26prmd%3Dimvns

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi had left Iraq Friday, 04.13 through Baghdad International Airport on his way to his residence in Switzerland

I think this was old news...Friday, 13th of April. On his way to IMF Spring Meeting last month :D

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 2

I think this was old news...Friday, 13th of April. On his way to IMF Spring Meeting last month :D

Saying its an old article means nothing without a direct link proving its old.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Iran contols the RV. Maliki & Al Sadr work for Iran.

Expect a narrow or unanounced cash in period. Iran don't want the West to gain from the RV.

Obama was warned by his generals of leaving Iraq too early & handing it over to Iran.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I sure as heck hope you are right ... then I can put the digoxin and nitro glycerin back in the medicine cabinet, and postpone the heart attack until the next "oops" posting of old news that makes it sound like we are screeewwwwed!!!

I really wish people would check these things out before they post in news. If there is nothing to corroborate it would best be put in rumours with a note that it was a news item we are not sure of.

It has been said often that towards the "end times" of this investment and the RV there would be a lot of smoke, mirrors, distraction and confusion in general. Sounds like the misdirection is underway ... let the games begin!

:unsure:

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

towards the "end times" of this investment and the RV there would be a lot of smoke, mirrors, distraction and confusion in general. Sounds like the misdirection is underway ... let the games begin!

:unsure:

smee2

I think okie issued that proclamation :lol:

Edited by pt49
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Saying its an old article means nothing without a direct link proving its old.

The date is in the article, Friday, 04.13.

Anyway......My link

Source: Central Bank Governor left Iraq to attend a conference of the International Monetary Fund

14/04/2012 10:01

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: denied a source close to the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Saturday, the governor flight out of Iraq, explaining that he went to Switzerland to meet his family, before heading to the United States to attend the consultations for the spring conference of the International Monetary Fund on official business.

• Upvote 1

Left the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi

Thursday, May 3rd, 2012

Left the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi Baghdad unexpectedly and without him the task to be out of Iraq And said reliable sources from within the Central Bank that the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi had left Iraq Friday, 04.13 through Baghdad International Airport on his way to his residence in Switzerland through Turkey

Has told those close to him that he would not return again. Explained some Altsriba T from within his own office he left and was accompanied by some important documents concerning the mysteries of the bank. The present action by the Shabibi amid feverish attempts by the Maliki government to subjugate the bank to control and acquisition of all its organs of Finance to a damper in the theft of public money and the transfer of billions of dollars to Iran, which suffers from economic blockade exhausted their forces and drove her to invest the money of Iraq alleviate the economic crisis facing which

http://translate.goo...%26prmd%3Dimvns

Pt this is a little misleading news and leads people to panic, so give a true link with it if you got one

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I posted this mid April with link :D

News and reports : Source: Central Bank Governor did not escape

Union: denied a source close to the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Saturday, the governor flight out of Iraq, explaining that he went to Switzerland to meet his family, before heading to the United States to attend the consultations for the spring conference of the International Monetary Fund on official business.

He said a source close to the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq (Voices of Iraq), that the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi "went on Friday to the United States, accompanied by a number of Iraqi officials to attend the consultations for the spring conference of the International Monetary Fund." The Iraqi media published news reports escape the Iraqi Central Bank of Iraq on his way to Switzerland, noting that the governor was left with him some important documents concerning the secrets of the Central Bank. The deep differences revolve in the corridors of the Iraqi government on the Iraqi Central Bank's policy of cash, and the party which has the right to manage, after charges of the Central Bank of mismanagement following the fluctuation of exchange rates and the depreciation of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar in the local market. Word Central to the accusations by saying that the reason for the fluctuation of the Iraqi dinar is due to the sanctions imposed on Iran and Syria and the decline in exchange rates Ammelthma, and headed the Iraqi trader to re-export of goods to the two countries so that turned into a trading broker led to increased demand for the dollar significantly, stressing at the same time that the price volatility bubble will disappear gradually.

http://www.alitthad....icle&sid=116398

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Dam everyone's got to quit getting hung up on every article ! Not one of these so called Iraqi published articles have panned out in the last 3 years I have been invested. June's U.N. meeting is the next target for Chapter VII release. With or without these clowns the oil keeps a pumpin and the D$D$D$D$D$ keep rollin in.

• Upvote 2

These are the responses of the blog it was posted in:

AliArts design and programming

Thursday, May 3, 2012

If true, this news, it is a financial disaster

I am Iraqi

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Publisher brother Sure you want your words if it's only a media storm - Do you think it goes without the knowledge of the airport that under the hypochondriac - such as the Hague, he figures under surveillance

Tanuma son ..

So far, the news leaked

Thursday, May 3, 2012

And Madrid and Tehran signed a contract on oil

Billion and 600 million euros last Tuesday evening. Ended the news

By God, this amount of one contract does Iran need millions of Iraq. As stated in Alkhbraalah

Iraqi

Friday, May 4, 2012

Publisher What is this talk my brother does it mean to be sure of Sinan al-Maliki of Iraq's money, and that al-Maliki wants to hand over his money and Abannگ central to Iran What is this nonsense Makan governor Abannگ a criminal and a client and a thief ran away and what relationship that al-Maliki

Mr.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Mr. Hussein's brother, Mr. Husseini

Peace be upon you and all readers

I do not think the validity of this story .. Better make sure before the publication of such news is likely that it slanderous.

This news of a lie

And peace

The Sudanese

Brother Ali .. Regards yes news is it was just leaking information on travel news is not the governor and confirmed and published for discussion and analysis