Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Ron Paul electable?

Scrumdiddles

uh, you need to recheck your statement.

it is official, Ron Paul won Iowa and Nevada, with more final tally's to come, the medias deceptive remakes are now coming back to bit them in their lying asses.

If I were you I would recheck your statement.

just because Paulbots have muscled their way to get more delegates does not mean he won Iowa or Nevada. The actuakl results are as follows

Nevada »

CANDIDATE VOTES PCT.

Romney 16,486 50.1%

Gingrich 6,956 21.1

Paul 6,175 18.8

Santorum 3,277 10.0

Others 0 0.0

100% reporting

]

as you can see RP came in a distant third place with only 18% of the votes in Nevada.

How about Iowa??

Rick Santorum 29,839 24.6%

Mitt Romney 29,805 24.5

Ron Paul 26,036 21.4

Once again RP came in 3rd place and these are the official numbers,. Ron Paul has not won a single caucus/primary, so where do you get your numbers that RP won Iowa or Nevada?

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If I were you I would recheck your statement.

just because Paulbots have muscled their way to get more delegates does not mean he won Iowa or Nevada. The actuakl results are as follows

]

as you can see RP came in a distant third place with only 18% of the votes in Nevada.

How about Iowa??

Once again RP came in 3rd place and these are the official numbers,. Ron Paul has not won a single caucus/primary, so where do you get your numbers that RP won Iowa or Nevada?

Whats this? no links... again...

several states have not been officially counted, you can't post a prediction... show the link or it's bs

here's mine

Ron Paul supporters surged to victory in Sunday’s Minnesota and Iowa district conventions. A number of Romney Hawks are now deeply concerned that Paul has already laid the groundwork for success in six more caucus states.

Yesterday’s results for Ron Paul will only increase the influence of Hawks inside the Mitt Romney camp. Dominating the process, Paul picked up more delegates to the Republican National Convention.

Romney advisers are concerned that the rising total of Ron Paul delegates will lead to an unmanageable RNC. Some observers felt that the 1992 convention hurt an incumbent president George H. W. Bush and was a factor in his loss to Bill Clinton.

In most states, victories at the district conventions decide who will move onto the state conventions, where most of the delegates to the Republican National Convention in Tampa will be selected.

The rules in Minnesota are slightly different, and some of those final delegates were actually selected at scattered district conventions on Sunday. Reports from Minnesota show that Ron Paul now has 20 out of the 24 delegates already chosen to represent the state at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, and the campaign is poised to do just as well at the upcoming state convention, May 18-19, when the final 13 will be chosen.

In Iowa, Jennifer Jacobs, a reporter for the Des Moines Resister, broke into open what had been a little secret, namely, the takeover of the GOP in Iowa. “A rising tide of Republicans who share Ron Paul’s philosophy of limited government are flooding into GOP party roles in Iowa,” Jennifer wrote, reporting on the Iowa district conventions.

Actually, it is a phenomenon seen all across the country. It is viewed by many political observers as the biggest transformation of the Republican Party since 1988, when evangelical Christians joined the process and dominated state positions for a whole generation.

While the Iowa Ron Paul campaign is keeping its cards close to the vest, we all got a sneak peak from the Des Moines Register story, which reported that six of the new Iowa GOP state central committee members elected Saturday have publicly expressed support for Ron Paul. Joes Kurtinitis, Kris Thiessen, Dave Cushman, Jeff Shipley, John Kabitzke and Marcus Fedler. “Two more,” Jennifer Jacobs reports, “have close ties.” The new state chairman is also a Ron Paul supporter, who served as a co-chairman for the congressman’s Iowa state organization.

The Iowa state GOP convention is set for June 16, 2012.

Meanwhile, the sleepy New York Times has posted for five months and still posts, even today, that the total delegate count for Ron Paul in Iowa is one. They say that the total delegate count for Ron Paul in Minnesota is nine. In fact, Ron Paul supporters will now dominate both state conventions. And the same trend is ongoing in states across the country.

My link

• Upvote 2

just because Paulbots have muscled their way to get more delegates does not mean he won Iowa or Nevada. ...so where do you get your numbers that RP won Iowa or Nevada?

First of all, I prefer "Ron Pauler" these days. Secondly, this is a race for delegates. Actually, it's a race for votes from delegates at the RNC. To win Iowa or Nevada, you have to have the most votes at the RNC from Iowa and Nevada delegates. Thirdly, 1144 is the magic number only if those delegates don't go out of their way to not vote for you.

All aboard the freedom train. No tickets necessary. Next stop, liberty and justice for all...

• Upvote 1

Do you really believe what you just typed?

It is called Opium...and Lithium...I could go on. Research. And then research again.

Once again DL, people just listen to what they're told on the nightly news report without bothering to read a little more, and put 2+2 together. Wars are ALWAYS about resources and gold...the "terrorism" rhetoric is to get the masses all stirred up to get behind another rip off cause...Afghanistan has vast mineral wealth and the largest lithium deposits in the world.

LINK: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Just look at all the uses for Lithium as well:

LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium

Also, everyone may want to brush up on WHY Iran hates us so much..it'cus called the coup of 1953, where the US and British overthrew their DEMOCRATICALLY elected government, installed a puppet regime...SHAH OF IRAN ring a bell?

LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

One more thing about Iran, just look at the currency deals Iran was putting together with China and India, and refusing to use the USD for oil trade. Then all of sudden sanctions are placed on them for "supposedly" building a nuke? It's plain as day what's going on..all about $$$$ and gold people. WAKE UP

So, we should just keep on with the same American foreign policy of the last 50 years huh? Because it's worked out oh-so-well? We are now getting the blowback from that same foreign policy, but everyone still wants to keep doing the same thing? That makes NO SENSE..time for a different approach folks.

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 2

You want links , even thou you will cry corruption, they are tghe official numbers.

Official Iowa Caucus results

Santorum 20%, Romney 25%, Paul 21%, Gingrich 13%

NVGOP Caucus Results Certified

Nevada Caucus

February 4, 2012

100% reporting (1800/1800)

All Candidates

Romney 50.0% 16,486

Gingrich 21.1% 6,956

Paul 18.7% 6,175

Santorum 9.9% 3,277

How about you provide your numbers that make you believe Ron Paul won the Iowa and Nevada Caucuses.

Edited by Weapon X

You want links , even thou you will cry corruption, they are tghe official numbers.

Official Iowa Caucus results

Santorum 20%, Romney 25%, Paul 21%, Gingrich 13%

NVGOP Caucus Results Certified

Nevada Caucus

February 4, 2012

100% reporting (1800/1800)

All Candidates

Romney 50.0% 16,486

Gingrich 21.1% 6,956

Paul 18.7% 6,175

Santorum 9.9% 3,277

How about you provide your numbers that make you believe Ron Paul won the Iowa and Nevada Caucuses.

Delegates count not popular vote, duh. This is a delegate race not a popular vote race. Of course Ron Paul did not win the popular vote, no one is saying that he did.

Delegates count not popular vote, duh. This is a delegate race not a popular vote race. Of course Ron Paul did not win the popular vote, no one is saying that he did.

He said and I quote

uh, you need to recheck your sytatement.

it is official, Ron Paul won Iowa and Nevada, with more final tally's to come, the medias deceptive remakes are now coming back to bit them in their lying asses.

Ron Paul did not official win either state, he unofficiay muscled his way to acquire delegates. which are 2 very different things.

He said and I quote

Ron Paul did not official win either state, he unofficiay muscled his way to acquire delegates. which are 2 very different things.

Are you that dense. Where in his statement did he say he won the vote. He used the word tally, yep i just look that word up it means popular vote. Sorry, i am stupid. laugh.gif

Are you that dense. Where in his statement did he say he won the vote. He used the word tally, yep i just look that word up it means popular vote. Sorry, i am stupid. laugh.gif

Dense,. only if means rthat I dont bel;ieve the RP hype and disagree whole heatedly with his tactics, I am dense, but not dense in the terms of believing he can do what he claims he will do NOP or that is is electable, nope not dense.

Dense,. only if means rthat I dont bel;ieve the RP hype and disagree whole heatedly with his tactics, I am dense, but not dense in the terms of believing he can do what he claims he will do NOP or that is is electable, nope not dense.

Haha tactics, haha.

• Upvote 1

Do you want some cheese with that whine????

The truth spoken and or written is now a whine? Let me look that one up in the dictionary, there it is truth is defined as a whine. Yep, is society writing a new dictionary for the new world order, because we are heading there very quickly. There are alot of reversals going on. Good is bad, left is right, truth is false, black is white, you know....

• Upvote 1

They are Romney clowns trolling our chat. Don't be so gullible.

LOL talk about gullible ? Look 40 if RP gets the nomination I'll vote for him but it won't be because some of his followers call anyone who doesn't agree with them stupid and uninformed. It will be because right now that would be my only choice except not to vote. And not to vote just because he's not my first choice is a slap in the face to my children and grand children. Ease up!

Ron Paul cant grab the the youth or women voters as much as Romney imo,a vote for RP is a vote for Obama and 4 more years of change.

Many of Ron Paul's supporters are college age students and graduates. He has the youth vote more than any other candidate by far imo.

he is not electable, unfortunately and here is what will happen, just like '92

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1992

note the insignificant little man to the far right that took 19% of the vote from Bush SR

vote for ron paul, feel good about your vote, then buckle up for 4 years of things that you have never seen before, or thought could happen. Strap in tight.

The truth spoken and or written is now a whine? Let me look that one up in the dictionary, there it is truth is defined as a whine. Yep, is society writing a new dictionary for the new world order, because we are heading there very quickly. There are alot of reversals going on. Good is bad, left is right, truth is false, black is white, you know....

I agree, but we are stuck in a pitiful 2 party system. Our choices have come down to the lesser of 2 evils. Sad, but true.

LOL talk about gullible ? Look 40 if RP gets the nomination I'll vote for him but it won't be because some of his followers call anyone who doesn't agree with them stupid and uninformed. It will be because right now that would be my only choice except not to vote. And not to vote just because he's not my first choice is a slap in the face to my children and grand children. Ease up!

Good point. Hope to see you soon in Central America biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

he is not electable, unfortunately and here is what will happen, just like '92

http://en.wikipedia....ential_election,_1992

note the insignificant little man to the far right that took 19% of the vote from Bush SR

vote for ron paul, feel good about your vote, then buckle up for 4 years of things that you have never seen before, or thought could happen. Strap in tight.

I agree, but we are stuck in a pitiful 2 party system. Our choices have come down to the lesser of 2 evils. Sad, but true.

So if it is true and you admit it, why are you going to vote for a lier in chief. Romney. That is the kind of stuff that is the making of ignorance. You know it is bad but you still participate in the problem.

• Upvote 1

Ron Paul cant grab the the youth or women voters as much as Romney imo,a vote for RP is a vote for Obama and 4 more years of change.

Not unless he was running as a 3rd party. This is just the primary and has no effect on the general election after they choose the republican party to run. And it is actually a vote for Romney is a vote for Obama because whether you get Obama or Romney you get more of the same! So if Romney is the one going up against Obama you might as well stay home because it doesn't matter which of those two puppets win. They are both owned by the same puppet masters.