Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - Iraq Literally Will Be The Garden Of Eden In The Middle East !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Remember The Past. I Remember One Time About 8 Years Ago I Was ..... Oh Wait ... That Was This Morning !

5-3-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THE THING DINAR INVESTORS MUST REMEMBER IS THE PAST...HAS AND ALWAYS WAS WHAT KEPT ME ON TRACK AS TO THE RV. CASE IN POINT...SOME THINGS THAT ARE ALL TOO SOON FORGOTTEN - 2 SETS OF BOOKS DURING AN AUDIT BACK IN 2007, NEVER BROUGHT UP AGAIN; EVERY YEAR WHATEVER REMAINDER OF THE BUDGET NOT USED, FORGOTTEN BY ALL BUT THOSE INVOLVED; THE 3D GEOLIGICAL SURVERY STATING IRAQS OIL RESERVES TWICE WHAT SAUDIS ARE, AGAINFORGOTTEN; GAS RESERVES, SECOND HIGHEST...FORGOTTEN; PHOSPHORUS...FORGOTTEN; GOLD?...FORGOTTEN; WATER?...FORGOTTEN - WATER BEING A VERY HEAVY ASSET ESPECIALLY TO KUWAIT. THIS IS WHY IRAQ WILL SUCCEED. IRAQ LITERALLY WILL BE THE GARDEN OF EDEN IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND THOSE AROUND THEM KNOW IT...TICK TOCK.

• Upvote 7

Thnx, Thug! The Mailman always delivers the giggles with his ranting style, grammatical atrocities.

This morning you were spotted here, looking for something to wash down the Egg McMuffin you were eating. It only took half a fifth of bourbon...!

ClownLiquor.jpg

:o:D:lol: :lol:

Edited by mcuman
  • Upvote 2

Thnx, Thug! The Mailman always delivers the giggles with his ranting style, grammatical atrocities.

This morning you were spotted here, looking for something to wash down the Egg McMuffin you were eating. It only took half a fifth of bourbon...!

ClownLiquor.jpg

:o:D:lol: :lol:

Ya, I Hate It When I Start Start My Day By Drinking So Early In The Morning ! :blink:

Because I Always Wind Up Needing Help On The Crawl Of Shame Home ! :o

304427360_87167c02aa.jpg

:D :D :D

• Upvote 5