Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cancel zeros .. Entrance to save currency

Cancel zeros .. Entrance to save currency

Inflation is the most dangerous enemy of well-being and disease can strike national economies. In addition to that pension exacerbate the suffering of the broad sectors of the population, and changes the shape of class structure and social effects of the disposal and recovery will not be easy, especially if the symptoms became more serious inflation.

Economists is that inflation is dangerous if it exceeds the favorites, or if it becomes ten percent or above. History records the contemporary economic models for countries inflation rates exceeded these levels reached dangerous limits to become the local currency carrying bags for the payment of prices is simple.

And can give examples of some Latin American countries like Argentina, as well as the case of Germany in the war, Serbia, Turkey and other countries. If the welfare of living is the first victim of inflation, the middle classes, the victim and crush the second Gmehrtha join the majority class of poor and downtrodden. Can not be dealt with merely as a result of this change the distribution of the class, they have their social and economic development. Middle class element of stability and social safety, one of the important factors of balance in society; It is also in third world countries are useful for the development process. As rich in these countries often maintain Bersdthm abroad, while the poor Their role is limited in the investment process by virtue of the living situation that surrounds them. Have formed the middle class in recent decades, the majority of Iraqi society. Situation but did not break down since the start of the wars of the former regime.

If we treat the simplified concept of inflation, which he says is "a lot of money for a few goods". Iraq in his last years, offers a model for this image. Went down the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar rates significantly, and became incomes are not enough almost to fill their needs, and declining Iraqi dinar exchange rate of about three thousand times, if we take the exchange rates, which is equal to the dollar nearly a thousand and two hundred dinars. Thus, any Iraqi authority are to come before the challenge of controlling inflation is rampant, it was reported some account of the Iraqi dinar.

There is a solution, which resorted to some countries, is that the deleted zeros from its currency degraded and replaced by a thousand percent, or unit of currency one unit of new currency. But thus need to make an improvement in economic data and the availability of a minimum level of confidence the new currency and the economy, which assigned, as well as have some cash reserves of hard currencies, which are financed import operations.

Without the availability of these lower limits, you can not cancel the zeros on the process to achieve the effect.

The States usually resort to solve the problems of inflation where the balance between money supply and the amount of goods. The economists usually like this policy of trying to minimize and maximize the cash bag bag of goods, in reference to simplify the problem and propose a solution.

Thumbnail bag Monetary easing supply by means of monetary and fiscal policy, which he plays a central bank a crucial role in habit. The larger bag of goods requires increased productivity significantly, which is the approach taken by Germany to promote their economies after the war grinding stumble.

In fact, increase productivity and improve them is a sure panacea for the eradication of inflation. Which is of course the biggest impact of fiscal and monetary remedies and more durable in efficiency. There we find a society of rising productivity never exposed to inflation; and we have the most prominent examples are the Japanese and German economies, inflation rates are almost non-existent in them, and less interest to the lowest levels of the border. And that is only for the production of higher activity in these communities, which give immunization against the disease economy.

However, such treatment does not happen overnight. There must be substantial modifications to the whole economic field, and change a lot of educational and social concepts as well, which glorifies the values ​​of work and creativity, perseverance and refer people to the population of active producers. Inflation will be a major obstacle to efforts, which will be made to rehabilitate the Iraqi economy and alleviate the suffering of large segments of society. However, the task is not Palmsthilh. It is necessary to adopt a holistic approach in dealing with intentionally providing cash reserves and then adjust monetary and fiscal policies and improve the productivity of the individual and the Iraqi society.

On this basis, a proposal may delete some zeros from the currency valid proposal to re-value of the Iraqi dinar.

http://www.alaalem.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=46709

• Upvote 8

"There is a solution, which resorted to some countries, is that the deleted zeros from its currency degraded and replaced by a thousand percent, or unit of currency one unit of new currency."

This is talking about "bunny ears". Fortunately it is just some economists opinion.

Let's hope the ones with the authority will make a different decision...

Thanks Yota smile.gif

• Upvote 1

"There is a solution, which resorted to some countries, is that the deleted zeros from its currency degraded and replaced by a thousand percent, or unit of currency one unit of new currency."

This is talking about "bunny ears". Fortunately it is just some economists opinion.

Let's hope the ones with the authority will make a different decision...

Thanks Yota smile.gif

No kidding!!! They put the plan on hold so can they just forget about it all together? laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

No kidding!!! They put the plan on hold so can they just forget about it all together? laugh.gif

Let's hope that is the case. I think the LOP has always been a last resort, but it is still on the table as an option and that is what bothers me.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

I think this is an opinion peice... And IMO.... There's no way a lop would make the dinar stronger. And the way I understand it, they want to make it stronger so people use there own money instead of the U. S. dollar...JMO....GO RV!!!~~~

Edited by hammer911

it is a wild idea !!!! they {iraqi heads involved in any study } keep talking about how the inflation would be bad if it is in double digets area !!! i believe the inflation has been teetering in the 12% too as high as !8 % for at least last 8 months if not longer ,,, they tell the news people it is lower in the 7 and 9 area too keep folks from freeking out ,,, we also see how the job market is going very well ,,, this also isn`t the case,, unemployment is still bad every where and in iraq it is more so now the troops have gone ,,, with this news posting ,, i think they are still in the idea of getting those big notes off streets ,, with the zero talk ,, this seems like a backward attempt ,, {but they are still in the big meetings and giving seminar`s trying too sell some kind of currency value package,,, tooo many goverment folks trying too get their hand in the pie soo--too speak,,, with the mention of the 3,ooo < ---- this number ,,i haven`t seen this in any news for over a year ,, { i think they are still in the game of what the dinar can become with this number } BUT with the 1,ooo number <----- this one drives home the 1 dinar too 1 dollar exchange ratio { making it also easier too get the u.s. dollar out and the dinar in { as for the currency of choice } also we have seen articles that have stated 1.17 too 1 25 { unknown why ,, maybe the idea of we are a stronger arab currency and this will be it } --------> soo with this said 3ooo too 1ooo in play i like the prospect of { 1,oo too 1.oo too 1.50 too start ,, and with in a time set go too 3.oo but that will take time --- a few years at best for a 3 dollar rate } <------- all speculation but with september coming on strong ,,, and the mess of maliki i feel comfortable with the 20 cents too start ,, and go from their { ALL OPIONIONS ,,EVEN THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE } thanks folks oh come on r v ;)

• Upvote 3

it is a wild idea !!!! they {iraqi heads involved in any study } keep talking about how the inflation would be bad if it is in double digets area !!! i believe the inflation has been teetering in the 12% too as high as !8 % for at least last 8 months if not longer ,,, they tell the news people it is lower in the 7 and 9 area too keep folks from freeking out ,,, we also see how the job market is going very well ,,, this also isn`t the case,, unemployment is still bad every where and in iraq it is more so now the troops have gone ,,, with this news posting ,, i think they are still in the idea of getting those big notes off streets ,, with the zero talk ,, this seems like a backward attempt ,, {but they are still in the big meetings and giving seminar`s trying too sell some kind of currency value package,,, tooo many goverment folks trying too get their hand in the pie soo--too speak,,, with the mention of the 3,ooo < ---- this number ,,i haven`t seen this in any news for over a year ,, { i think they are still in the game of what the dinar can become with this number } BUT with the 1,ooo number <----- this one drives home the 1 dinar too 1 dollar exchange ratio { making it also easier too get the u.s. dollar out and the dinar in { as for the currency of choice } also we have seen articles that have stated 1.17 too 1 25 { unknown why ,, maybe the idea of we are a stronger arab currency and this will be it } --------> soo with this said 3ooo too 1ooo in play i like the prospect of { 1,oo too 1.oo too 1.50 too start ,, and with in a time set go too 3.oo but that will take time --- a few years at best for a 3 dollar rate } <------- all speculation but with september coming on strong ,,, and the mess of maliki i feel comfortable with the 20 cents too start ,, and go from their { ALL OPIONIONS ,,EVEN THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE } thanks folks oh come on r v ;)

I like the thought behind it. I hope your thinking is right for as I read it I come to the same conclusion. I don't know where the 1.17 come from but I had heard about that rate before I even invested in this ride. I also think that if we don't see the RV by September then we will be looking after the 1st of the year, IMO, after the IMF meeting. I hope the pressures are on and it happens sooner, but who knows. Not me. :o

I think this is an opinion peice... And IMO.... There's no way a lop would make the dinar stronger. And the way I understand it, they want to make it stronger so people use there own money instead of the U. S. dollar...JMO....GO RV!!!~~~

It would though....according to their plan, the new dinar would carry a value almost equal to the dollar. The rate right now is 1166 for 1 USD....after they lop the rate would be 1.16 dinar for one dollar. Thats quite the move wouldnt you say? Going from 1166 to 1.16!! It would suck for us, but thats the reality of it....it would actually make the dinar stronger...reducing the money supply by lopping (taking the easy way out) leaves the remaining currency worth more....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It would though....according to their plan, the new dinar would carry a value almost equal to the dollar. The rate right now is 1166 for 1 USD....after they lop the rate would be 1.16 dinar for one dollar. Thats quite the move wouldnt you say? Going from 1166 to 1.16!! It would suck for us, but thats the reality of it....it would actually make the dinar stronger...reducing the money supply by lopping (taking the easy way out) leaves the remaining currency worth more....

So should we sell?

WTC downtown will buy at 910 per million

Damned if you do and damned if you don't

Lop or no lop . I Sure can't sell after years of this

I'm sure you know what I mean Keep

Go SHABS!

So should we sell?

WTC downtown will buy at 910 per million

Damned if you do and damned if you don't

Lop or no lop . I Sure can't sell after years of this

I'm sure you know what I mean Keep

Go SHABS!

laugh.gif No...not saying to sell....Im not selling mine....they dont have to lop....they have options and it seems they put Shabs on hold so maybe another way of raising the value of the currency will come up! Either way, im here till the end.....

• Upvote 2

laugh.gif No...not saying to sell....Im not selling mine....they dont have to lop....they have options and it seems they put Shabs on hold so maybe another way of raising the value of the currency will come up! Either way, im here till the end.....

I totally agree

Even with a Lop as long as I can cash in it will be found money.

Been buying a little here and a little there and now I have quite a bit

My wife asked me recently how much we have? Before I could answer

She said never mind I don't want to know!

• Upvote 1

I totally agree

Even with a Lop as long as I can cash in it will be found money.

Been buying a little here and a little there and now I have quite a bit

My wife asked me recently how much we have? Before I could answer

She said never mind I don't want to know!

Its probly best to keep it that way!! laugh.gif

I just don't see that happening... and I really don't see how a LOP would help Iraq at all. jmo

I hope we dont see it happen. but why would it help iraq??? Thats simple..

every dinar is a liability of the cbi. they get rid of trillions in liabilities...all the while keeping trillions in oil resources that they can sell for over $100 a barrel.

whereas they rv to a dollar. they have trillions in liabilities...and will end up giving away billions

of barrels of oil away.

so to lop. they drop there liabilities by a thousand percent and keep the oil to build iraq

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is NOT talking about a lop, since he says that the value of the dinar would be increased by 1000. The "Arablish" drives me nuts!! :blink:

This is talking about a lop......because you take three zeroes off the notes......and move the decimal three places to the right...putting the exchange rate of the new dinar at .86 whichis the 1000% increase.

im not promoting or defending a lop........but thats how it works , whether its three zeroes or 6 zeroes. the historic precedence is clear

Edited by truthful1

This is talking about a lop......because you take three zeroes off the notes......and move the decimal three places to the right...putting the exchange rate of the new dinar at .86 whichis the 1000% increase.

im not promoting or defending a lop........but thats how it works , whether its three zeroes or 6 zeroes. the historic precedence is clear

yes but some people enjoy pretending ..especially to themselves ..they dress up and go out to eat and complain about the service as if they usually have better service than what they are getting .. when normally they just eat a ham sandwich...on a paper plate

but any way i agree they are talking about the new dinar when they are talking about deleting the zeros .. we all know the value will increase on the new dinars at 1000 to one when they remove 3 zeros ..and the old dinars will be worth 1000 times less than the new dinars ..the old dinars will co exist till they are all gone or the dead line expires... i just hope when the iraqi dinar goes international .. the old dinars are exchangable globally as well as the new dinars ..or we could get stuck giving these dealers our old dinars at a lower price than they are worth ..or we can fly to iraq ourselves...

those dealers are in a win win situation if only the new dinars are excepted globally ..win on both ends

i guess this is a reality we may face

i hope not just like the rest of you

hopfully okie is right ...hey 38 dollars for one of our dinars is a nice dream .. but we must face realty

it could be anything

...i will say it again ......

i was told in 2016 the dinar would rv at 31 cents ./..giving us 310 thousand dollars per million dinars .........

all this hype about an imediate rv to me is comical...

i iknow i should learn to spell... but i dont care ...i want a huge rv like the rest of you ..,,im prepared to wait ..

lets hope the iraqi govt joins in the western monetary system ,, and our dream comes true ....the country of iraq would be better off if they do ...

they would be rich ... but they may not be interested in wealth ,,, we will see