Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Quitting !

Tiffani929

I have wanted to quit for a few months and have tried unsuccessfully twice in 3 years. I finally made the decision that tomorrow is the 3rd attempt and the last. Sunday was supposed to be my day but spent the weekend with my best friend and her husband who are are evil creatures that thwarted my plan :lol:

So, a big thanks to Mack and Moose for the inspirational push ...hoping tomorrow goes smooth

• Upvote 10

where to all the folks go that give up?? Very sad, as the possible reality is near... good or bad. Also, I got a bad taste from a recent post about Kuwait, as they took out a massive loan to set up their RV. Totally different than Iraq... very concerning to get that next!!

What is everyone's thoughts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Good luck Tiff!!! I tried to quit back when Bodeen quit, I am at least down to less than half a pack a day.....maybe I will wake up in the morning inspired by you guys and just not do it.......I am rooting for you all of yall!

• Upvote 1

where to all the folks go that give up?? Very sad, as the possible reality is near... good or bad. Also, I got a bad taste from a recent post about Kuwait, as they took out a massive loan to set up their RV. Totally different than Iraq... very concerning to get that next!!

What is everyone's thoughts.

WTF are you talking about???

• Upvote 1

Good luck Tiff!!! I tried to quit back when Bodeen quit, I am at least down to less than half a pack a day.....maybe I will wake up in the morning inspired by you guys and just not do it.......I am rooting for you all of yall!

Hey Bama! Some people here really do give me the boot in the @$$ I need. I've quit at least twice in 3 years...have gone 8 months and not smoked. Then I go somewhere or around friends and that's it, back to square one. I'm ready though this time.

Cheers to us ! You can do it too :D

• Upvote 1

I smoked for about 8 years and when I decided to quit, I must say it was one of the most difficult things I ever attempted. I cannot tell you how many 1/2 packs of smokes I threw away while saying, "I quit and I mean it this time!" Next thing I knew I'd be buying another pack. This went on for about a year...and FINALLY, I said enough...and have not smoked since (33 years ago).

My point being, don't allow failed attempts in the past to quit smoking get you down. You have chosen to do something that is extremely difficult---but extremely healthy so keep on keeping on! I wish you the best... B)

• Upvote 1

I smoked for about 8 years and when I decided to quit, I must say it was one of the most difficult things I ever attempted. I cannot tell you how many 1/2 packs of smokes I threw away while saying, "I quit and I mean it this time!" Next thing I knew I'd be buying another pack. This went on for about a year...and FINALLY, I said enough...and have not smoked since (33 years ago).

My point being, don't allow failed attempts in the past to quit smoking get you down. You have chosen to do something that is extremely difficult---but extremely healthy so keep on keeping on! I wish you the best... B)

So awesome you finally dropped it. Were there any aides you used? Any tips you can give?

Good for you, Tiffani. It's been 10 weeks since I quit. The only aid I used was the fact that my Camels went up to over $6 a pack...oh, and gummy lifesavers :lol:

I smoked a pack a day for over 20 years. If I can quit, I know you can...because as Mae West said, "I can resist anything but temptation." B)

Oh...and easy...you took the words right out of my mouth :bravo::eyebrows:

• Upvote 3