Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 5/2/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] Good morning everyone! Official chat in progress

[Adam Montana] Ok, here we go

[Adam Montana] !

[Adam Montana] Some quick site news:

[Adam Montana] I'll be sending an email to all the members on which charity was chosen to receive a portion of the ad views on DinarVets

[Adam Montana] Every time I do this, I'm amazed at how much support Wounded Warriors gets from this group

[Adam Montana] I personally sent a sizable donation to them, and they are going to receive a large amount of ad displays on this site for a couple of weeks, which will give them more exposure and present others with the opportunity to help out as well

[Adam Montana] so to the gracious and caring members of DinarVets, I tip my hat to you and I thank you for your responses to the poll. :tiphat:

[Adam Montana] now on to Dinar news... first I want to dispell two of the silliest things I have ever heard from any of the "guru's" out there.

[Adam Montana] Up first is the notion that there could be a $42 RV. I don't know where these ideas come from, but I think the "bottom of a bottle" is a good candidate

[Adam Montana] that one was obvious, but the next one is not so obvious

[Adam Montana] one person made a statement that Wells Fargo would be giving a cash in "code" and the rate would be locked for 6 days. Now I have no idea how many people follow this particular person, for all I know she could be just as "respected" as the person who told us the RV was done and the rate is $42...

[Adam Montana] but let's think about this. If the RV is announced at $1, and Wells Fargo "locks in your rate" at $1...

[Adam Montana] but the rate rises to $2 over the next 4 days... are you going to take $1? Absolutely not!

[Adam Montana] on the other side of the coin, if the rate is announced at $1, but then drops to .50 over the next couple days... is Wells Fargo going to take a 50% loss to pay you $1? NO WAY!!!

[Adam Montana] The whole "rate lock" thing is an absolute JOKE, and I hope you can all relate that to anyone who thinks they might get a "lock". You are going to get whatever the rate is WHEN YOU ARE AT THE WINDOW, not what it was two days ago or what it might be in 2 more days. You are also going to pay the "going rate" for SPREAD. If you're in my VIP group, you'll save some money (make more $$$$$$) on the spread, but even I can't "lock a rate" for anyone.

[Adam Montana] ok, now that we're clear on that, let's do the Q's

[Adam Montana] kcw, fire away!

[kcw] Amos9:13 Adam. If Iraq does come out with a lower figure say .10 cents, how Are they going to pay for it? This is the part that confuses me. I Understand they need to come out low to get the major holders of Dinar to cash in to bring their money supply down. If they did this I could see the value coming in higher as their money supply Shrinks. I'm just not sure how they are going to pay out this kind Of cash?

[Adam Montana] This is a simple matter of perception. If we think that everyone will go to the bank and walk out with a wheelbarrow or bucket full of cash, then YES Iraq needs to have it all saved up and ready to pay out. Since that won't happen, we can allow for a credit system JUST LIKE THE USA has. We don't have enough gold our cash to cover all the 0's in all of our accounts and our debt, yet the "money" still exists. Iraq will work the same way.

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] Saint Adam. Do you believe the 42.38 Rv ?????? Thought that was an insane question to ask. Have a great day. As always thanks for keeping us all well grounded. Gooooo RrrrrrrVvvvvvv

[Adam Montana] Sarcasm: Yes, I do. In fact I cashed out yesterday. But since I'm VIP, they gave me double. :D

[kcw] DiNaR DoCtOr Would an Erbil agreement mean that Erbil and Sulimaya(sp?) balance sheet information, most importantly assets) be consolidated with the financial statements on the CBI website? Page 10 of 36 on the 2010 financial statements has a note that indicates that the CBI financial statements do not include the balance sheet information from the two branches. They report to the KRG, and if I am not mistaken the Erbil branch most likely has a significantly larger amount of assets.

[Adam Montana] It could, but keep in mind that the CBI has no real legal obligation to accurately report anything in any of their reports. Is it important for them to do so? Absolutely! Do I expect them to do so? :lol: Not really

[kcw] What is the significance of the un paying out all that money to kuwait and is that money paid by iraq to the un and from the un to kuwait?

[Adam Montana] It is VERY significant! Kuwait was owed major amounts of money and nobody was going to let Iraq out from under that obligation until it was satisfied. It isn't 100% paid, but the MAJORITY of that debt has been taken care of. Again - it's a VERY good thing for us to see these things!

[kcw] obamasmydude30 Hello Adam I have been a part of the dinar community for quite some time and have followed things very closely and have a few questions which I hope you can answer: 1st do you feel like we are closer to actually having the defense and security ministers set and active with the anouncement of the two potentials posted in tuesdays article? 2nd I know every one is bent on chap 7 but isnt article 8 what we are looking for?

[Adam Montana] obamasmydude, good question

[Adam Montana] I'm going to skip the ministers section because I feel the current "placeholders" can do an adequate job and the final seating isn't important enough to hold up an RV

[Adam Montana] Article 8 and Chapter 7 are very important, though

[Adam Montana] here's a little background on the 2.

[Adam Montana] Article 8 is a financial/monetary thing with the IMF. Chapter 7 is a restriction placed on a country by the UN.

[Adam Montana] For Iraq to have the full support of the IMF, they need to be in compliance with Article 8. For Iraq to have full legal rights as a sovereign country they need to be out from under Chapter 7.

[Adam Montana] The question of which is more important is kind of a "chicken and the egg" question... does it really matter? I don't think so. We need them both. :twocents:

[Adam Montana] good question!

[kcw] argyll Good morning Adam. We have all heard & gone round & round on "RD or RV" and also about the "Deletion of Zero's". Is it in the realm of possibility that they could drop the Zero's from the .00086 to .86 then RV? (that way both the Lopsters are right & everybody else as well)

[Adam Montana] The lopsters will disagree with me, but that's ok... I'm not here to make everyone happy or agree with everyone. In my opinion, YES it is indeed possible

[Adam Montana] :tiphat:

[Adam Montana] ok everyone! Thank you all for being so respectful and patient while I do these weekly chats. I'll send that email to let everyone know about Wounded Warriors getting the nomination by our community, and as always....

[Adam Montana] gooooooo rvvvvvvvv!!!!!!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] now on to Dinar news... first I want to dispell two of the silliest things I have ever heard from any of the "guru's" out there.

[Adam Montana] Up first is the notion that there could be a $42 RV. I don't know where these ideas come from, but I think the "bottom of a bottle" is a good candidate

This Was My Shocked Look When I First Saw That Rate ! :o

a.aaa-Funny-clown.jpg

And This Was The CNN E-Trade Baby When I Told Him ! :o

baby-ronald.preview.jpg

:D :D :D

Thx For The Weekly Update Adam ! And Thx For The Post KCW ! ;) Go Chapter 7 ! B)

• Upvote 7

Thanks Adam and KC... Adam, I would have liked to ask what you think of the 15 day ultimatum they gave Maliki to get off the pot, but I couldn't get to the computer due to medical problems. By the time I could, it was locked. Maybe if you have a minute? If not, maybe I can ask next week. Thanks for all you do!

• Upvote 3

A big thank you to all the crew.

Your info is the best. :twothumbs:

I hadn't even heard about the $42 rate till you addressed it on this chat.

Nothing shocks me anymore. :blush:

I'm just so tired of this long ride, I wish it would end.

I've only been in three years.

I can only imagine how the real longtimers must feel.

Thanks thug for the comic relief. :partyhat: We surely do need it.

You can be compared to the heroic rodeo clowns.

Laughter is big medicine. :surgeon:

Thanks again for helping me keep my feet on the ground.

Bye all :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

[kcw] Saint Adam. Do you believe the 42.38 Rv ?????? Thought that was an insane question to ask. Have a great day. As always thanks for keeping us all well grounded. Gooooo RrrrrrrVvvvvvv

[Adam Montana] Sarcasm: Yes, I do. In fact I cashed out yesterday. But since I'm VIP, they gave me double. :D

$42.38!!!! biggrin.gif Why that means if I use my "Double Wednesday's Coupon"... I will be able to cash in @ $84.76 also!!!laugh.gif Yippie!!! rolleyes.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Thanks for the driveby Adam... and thanks kcw for posting!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam and the team.

One day soon you will have your time to relax and have the drinks bought for you from the DV members who really appreciate the work you have put in.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

$42.38!!!! biggrin.gif Why that means if I use my "Double Wednesday's Coupon"... I will be able to cash in @ $84.76 also!!!laugh.gif Yippie!!! rolleyes.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Thanks for the driveby Adam... and thanks kcw for posting!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

dang, if that's true, I've got a kidney for sale, I need to buy more dinar!!