Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Ready To Bring New IQD To Market.

Luigi1

From another site...

CBI’s New Currency Soon To Market.

Tuesday, 01 may 2012 08: 39

MP from Kurdistan Alliance bloc Mahma Khalil, for contracting the Iraqi Central Bank with (4) known international companies for the printing of new currency for the printing of the new national currency after you delete the zeros of which, describing the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as “successful” and the time is ideal for replacing them.

The project to delete three zeros from the local currency is one of the important projects and at all levels, whether for economic or security to the country, pointing out that the topic of the program by the central bank and a good time to replace the ideal currency, which will be early next year.

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/IFWfHD

Could this be smoke & mirrors? Can the RV happen before 2013? Are thet ready to RV any day? Your thoughts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I say by September. There will always be smoke and mirrors coming out of Iraq. I feeling deep down inside, " And it's not gas " :blink: that the printing probably has already started.

It's been five years for me since i've started investing and I'm sooooo ready ! :P

• Upvote 1

Im sure as hell ready. And I certainly hope this is all true.

If true...the RV must take place before the new notes & coins are introduced. They specified 2013 but it could be sooner.

I say by September. There will always be smoke and mirrors coming out of Iraq. I feeling deep down inside, " And it's not gas " :blink: that the printing probably has already started.

It's been five years for me since i've started investing and I'm sooooo ready ! :P

Many agree with you. In June UN C7 talks. In two weeks, the Erbil talks. This week Parliament seats filled. September or sooner are not out of the question.

• Upvote 3

"the printing of new currency for the printing of the new national currency after you delete the zeros of which, describing the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as “successful” and the time is ideal for replacing them"

Read more:

What does sucessful mean" Are they done with removing the zero's?

"the printing of new currency for the printing of the new national currency after you delete the zeros of which, describing the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as “successful” and the time is ideal for replacing them"

Read more:

What does sucessful mean" Are they done with removing the zero's?

Sucessful, meaning the timing is right to get 'er done.

• Upvote 1

VERY misleading topic title and subtitle. IMHO

YES, the article does mention the INTENTION to have new currency printed from 4 different companies, BUT it is a far cry from "Bringing it to market", and unfortunately the NEW IQD is not DONE, but only contracted to print.

I am optimistic myself, but could you please attempt to be a bit more accurate with your titles? Something along the line of "Four companies contracted to print new IQD" "Hope to be completed yet this year". biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Has anyone clicked on the link?? It shows a pic of a 1 dinar bill. Is this something that is brand new or is this some old 1980s 1 dinar bill?

That would appear to be the old 1 IQD. The New IQD will be in 3 languages & have more anti counterfeiting safegards built in.

• Upvote 1

From another site...

5-1-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy [referencing article] The time to introduce the new currency (LD's) is perfect and they are going to delete the zeros soon. The new currency will include (1, 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50, 100, 200) dinars, will have very high security features and will be very difficult to forge.

I also heard that the 1, 2 & 5 IQD would be coins including a 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 IQD coin.

• Upvote 1

From another site...

5-1-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy [referencing article] The time to introduce the new currency (LD's) is perfect and they are going to delete the zeros soon. The new currency will include (1, 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50, 100, 200) dinars, will have very high security features and will be very difficult to forge.

I also heard that the 1, 2 & 5 IQD would be coins including a 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 IQD coin.

yes yes luigi .. those 1/2 iqd coins i hear after the rv will be worth 500 of your existing dinars .. they will be rich .... it will also be worth 50 cents

what happen?

From another site...

MP from Kurdistan Alliance bloc Mahma Khalil, for contracting the Iraqi Central Bank with (4) known international companies for the printing of new currency for the printing of the new national currency after you delete the zeros of which, describing the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as “successful” and the time is ideal for replacing them.

The project to delete three zeros from the local currency is one of the important projects and at all levels, whether for economic or security to the country, pointing out that the topic of the program by the central bank and a good time to replace the ideal currency, which will be early next year.

Could this be smoke & mirrors? Can the RV happen before 2013? Are thet ready to RV any day? Your thoughts.

CBI SMOKE N MIRRORS---- CODE: ASTRO LUBE

• Upvote 1

This was posted by rsskelton yesterday. Seems like an old article recycled. Original article is March 18

Ok gang, we all know how news gets recycled constantly in Iraq. It's like watching " I Love Lucy" reruns. Check out the following link....pay close attention to the date.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_36375.html

Sound familiar?

RSS

Read more:

Edited by SocalDinar

From another site...

I wish this info was coming from Shabibi. :lol::lol: