Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What does a change in currency mean?

CCHOMERUN

I was reading an article that says that late 2012 to early 2013 the CBI might "remove" the zero's. Let say this is true for a moment.

Does anyone have an idea what we'd have to do to trade in our current dinar if this is the case?

Would we even have to trade it in?

Have we heard from anyone like dinartrade or dinarbanker on what we'd need to do if this was the case?

Is there a possibility this is the key event to move this investment in the right direction?

Thanks team for any input! I really appreciate any help with this rumor and these questions!

If they issue a "replacement currency" that would be a redenomination.................bad

if they issue lower denoms of the same currency in use, and just phase out the larger denoms over time, RV.................good

Not sure if this is real or not. Sent to me from NP along with an article about Iraq's new currency.

post-8644-133594744368_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this is real or not. Sent to me from NP along with an article about Iraq's new currency.

I have some older Saddam era one Dinar bills and have never seen that one before. My guess is it's genuine. Thanks for posting RicknSaudi! Carlos

I was reading an article that says that late 2012 to early 2013 the CBI might "remove" the zero's. Let say this is true for a moment.

Does anyone have an idea what we'd have to do to trade in our current dinar if this is the case?

Would we even have to trade it in?

Have we heard from anyone like dinartrade or dinarbanker on what we'd need to do if this was the case?

Is there a possibility this is the key event to move this investment in the right direction?

Thanks team for any input! I really appreciate any help with this rumor and these questions!

CCHOMERUN: I'd just keep them in Dinar and let the dust settle, if and when it does happen! Carlos