Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Sales

Funny how all the peeps are popping out saying that they will sell dinar, selling it on ebay, blah, blah, blah. They actually use the dinar sales sites in their bash!! But, they are doing the same exact thing as the currency sites!! They are selling dinar!! So, would someone please help me wrap my simple mind around the difference?????

Maybe the only ones that are legit are the registered "companies" not just the individuals that are trying to turn a quick buck!?!?! But, if they truly want to just "get rid" of their dinar, they should just donate it to their Church.

Just a thought. Then they could at least write it off of their taxes at full price.

Just sayin'.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Funny how all the peeps are popping out saying that they will sell dinar, selling it on ebay, blah, blah, blah. They actually use the dinar sales sites in their bash!! But, they are doing the same exact thing as the currency sites!! They are selling dinar!! So, would someone please help me wrap my simple mind around the difference?????

Maybe the only ones that are legit are the registered "companies" not just the individuals that are trying to turn a quick buck!?!?! But, if they truly want to just "get rid" of their dinar, they should just donate it to their Church.

Just a thought. Then they could at least write it off of their taxes at full price.

Just sayin'.

hahahaha i don't think too many people understand that much about how the tax system works .....you would be asking way to much ......for them to donate ....most of the people with dinar are all about taking ..............not giving ohmy.gif

hahahaha i don't think too many people understand that much about how the tax system works .....you would be asking way to much ......for them to donate ....most of the people with dinar are all about taking ..............not giving ohmy.gif

Just curious, how is your contract that JPM facilitated going? You haven't mentioned it in a while. Was it a one time in and out or is it ongoing?

• Upvote 1

This may be true, but their are many that are very giving as well!