Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't THINK OAKIE is around anymore

Has anyone heard him live in the last 7 on any interviews, conference calls, or Youtube?? His minute by minute posts no longer sound like his words!! <_<

Are the GURU's sneaking out one by one and holding total news created gurus??

Time to take my dog out for his nightly "OAKIE DOAKIE".

What do you know?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Has anyone heard him live in the last 7 on any interviews, conference calls, or Youtube?? His minute by minute posts no longer sound like his words!! <_<

Are the GURU's sneaking out one by one and holding total news created gurus??

Time to take my dog out for his nightly "OAKIE DOAKIE".

What do you know?

Probably out in the oil fields putting out fires saving 100 men single handedly. B)

My take is that some of these so called Gurus are treading water and are as well spinning their lies in all directions to see what sticks. Most probably thought that things were about to change but now that it hasn't RV'd yet are scrambling to cover those lies with new ones. I do as well think that some of their cult members are a bit on the skeptical side and have questionend them, as they should, and these gurus don't know what to do next. Okie is not gone he has just stepped out of the spotlight untill he sees something new and more grand to lie about. He is most likely waiting in the wings , cooking up some new crap and will probably post it sooner than you think.

I feel sorry for the guy, either he has someone he trusts, who is an *******, and he is just gullible, or he is not smart at all, and then, I still feel sorry for the guy making a fool out of himself. I do hope he is right on many of his posts, just so he will be sane after this whole thing is over! LOL

I do also feel, as stupid as some of these posts are, at least we are being entertained in the waiting period. :)

Also, I feel it is important to send good vibes and not bash others in this world, we have plenty of the negative going around, and this is a positive, fun investment, let's not spoil the pot.

:) Have a wonderful RV!

i am wondering if okie --- rented a convertable limosione ,, and drove around daily plaza in dallas ,,, and ---some one saw him from the grassy knoll ,,, or book saposatory ,,,,{------ :blink: depsoitory

• Upvote 1

i am wondering if okie --- rented a convertable limosione ,, and drove around daily plaza in dallas ,,, and ---some one saw him from the grassy knoll ,,, or book saposatory ,,,,{------ :blink: depsoitory

I thoguht it was a conspiracy.....thats my theory :blink: how else you get banned from your own site.

Hey everyone I am pretty good at the BS....I do it for a living

So If you guys really start missing him then I'll do my best to take his spot

I know big shoes to fill but I'll give it a shot

I'm here so just let me know

• Upvote 1