Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can you believe these guys?

Sun Devil

5-1-2012  Intel Gurus Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75  OKIE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY TEMPORARILY. HE HAS JUST INFORMED ME THAT THE INFORMATION HE RECEIVED YESTERDAY IS CORRECT. WE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM OUR BLESSINGS. YOU GUYS NEED TO REMEMBER THAT HISTORICALLY OKIE HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS AHEAD WITH HIS INTEL. AND HIS INTEL IN THE PAST, HAS BEEN CORRECT. WE SEE "THE LIGHT" AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL; AND IT IS NOT ANOTHER TRAIN COMING!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

YOU GUYS NEED TO REMEMBER THAT HISTORICALLY OKIE HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS AHEAD WITH HIS INTEL. AND HIS INTEL IN THE PAST, HAS BEEN CORRECT

When has he ever been correct? He has called it several times wrong and continually said things like "its any minute now" or "we have gone through our last weekend without an RV" How can anyone believe anything he says.

• Upvote 2

Warning: ingesting guru post on an empty stomach may cause erratic profanity usage, lose of temper, feelings of hatred, lashing out at those around you, homicidal tendencies, it may cause you to drive recklessly, have uncontrollable outburst, and lead to divorce in some couples. If you experience any of these symptoms stop reading these post immediately and consult a psychologist.

Jesus do you really have to bother posting it, why waste the time. Ignore them.

I love reading Okie. The sheer lunacy of it makes it hard not to look at. :)

Reminds me of when I used to watch Temptation Island. Trashy reality TV at it's finest but impossible to turn off. :)

\we need to banish all okie mouth vomit from this site. I say we neg everyone who post his spew... What do you guys think?

*** I say the next time you post something like that video, you get put on Mod Preview for a Month ***

Edited by Markinsa
Removed offensive video
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

censorship is not the answer...people know what Okies status is but read it anyway then complain about it...use common sense and if you don't like Okie and his idiot statements or his idiot comrades then don't click on the doggone post!!!! Otherwise you are putting yourself in jeapordy as being in the same mental category as they are. Adam set the rumor section up for rumors and allows us to use these forums free. I don't want others telling me what I can or cannot read...we have enough censorship from dear old Uncle Sam. Quit reading it, then you can get over the irritation without medication.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

\we need to banish all okie mouth vomit from this site. I say we neg everyone who post his spew... What do you guys think?

Josh ...I told you to leave that rock- gut stuff alone:lol:........Beam's

Edited by Markinsa
Removed offensive video

I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't do the posting...

Bash away!

I know for a fact that Jesus did not post that comment because He is busy forgiving all the BS posted by morons on this forum - before His Daddy who will send down bolts of lightning to blast them all the way to Iraq

censorship is not the answer...people know what Okies status is but read it anyway then complain about it...use common sense and if you don't like Okie and his idiot statements or his idiot comrades then don't click on the doggone post!!!! Otherwise you are putting yourself in jeapordy as being in the same mental category as they are. Adam set the rumor section up for rumors and allows us to use these forums free. I don't want others telling me what I can or cannot read...we have enough censorship from dear old Uncle Sam. Quit reading it, then you can get over the irritation without medication.

there is a difference between rumors and outright LIES... Remember that

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced font size: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

there is a difference between rumors and outright LIES... Remember that

josh we agree on that but a rumor is an unverified statement that has not been proven true or false...and yes we both know it is all bullhockey but my point is still this...if folks want to read the bull for whatever reason then it should be allowed...I am just against censorship unless it is vulgar, racial or character assassination and some would argue in that area...but your point has merit and your opinion is respected..but it would be a boring world if we all thought alike, talked alike and Heaven forbid, looked alike.....cheers :twothumbs:

ps: he is a certified, grade A, registered liar plus the same certifications as a moron :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5-1-2012  Intel Gurus Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75  OKIE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY TEMPORARILY. HE HAS JUST INFORMED ME THAT THE INFORMATION HE RECEIVED YESTERDAY IS CORRECT. WE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM OUR BLESSINGS. YOU GUYS NEED TO REMEMBER THAT HISTORICALLY OKIE HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS AHEAD WITH HIS INTEL. AND HIS INTEL IN THE PAST, HAS BEEN CORRECT. WE SEE "THE LIGHT" AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL; AND IT IS NOT ANOTHER TRAIN COMING!!!

Are they referring to the 42 dollar rv i swear I read on here earlier?

That said, is bulldog implying okie has not only a time machine but also dimensional slip device? Because if he doesnt.. then the second half of that post just doesnt make ANY sense at all lol..

• Upvote 1

Impossible.... oakie is a force of nature, you know .... like flatulence.No matter how hard you try to hold it back, it always makes its presence known

hahahahahahaha

That is absolutely the funniest comment with regards to Okie that I have ever read ... thanks for the belly laugh ... :lol:

smee2

Are they referring to the 42 dollar rv i swear I read on here earlier?

That said, is bulldog implying okie has not only a time machine but also dimensional slip device? Because if he doesnt.. then the second half of that post just doesnt make ANY sense at all lol..

It's not $42 anymore, he was off a decimal pont, it's $420 per dinar now!

• Upvote 1

well just because you enjoy eating his vomit, doesn't mean the rest of us enjoy smelling it...keep your barf bag to yourself...it stinks <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

Whatever. Don't open a thread that has "Okie" in the title if you don't want to read it.

Man there are some seriously uptight people around here.

Agreed... Freedom of speech, freedom of choice and freedom of reading whatever one decides to... No guns pointed at any heads.

CENSORSHIP is always wrong imho...It's wrong when applied to pumpers / hypers as much as it's wrong when applied to the so called "lopsters"...

Again freedom of speech ( if no insults are used, obviously) and freedom of choice and decision should be the way to go ...Nobody is forced to read anything anyway...But why taking away someone's right / desire to read what one chooses to? Again jmho.

Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1