Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tired of Okie and Bulldog75

Bulldog75/Okie update in chat at OOM Tue Morning 05/01/2012

Bulldog75: 11:19AM CST: OKIE & BULLDOG75: OKIE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY TEMPORARILY. I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM. THIS TIME HE HAS ARRANGED CALL FORWARDING TO HIS LOCATION.

More like out of his mind.... Temporarily

HE HAS JUST INFORMED ME THAT THE INFORMATION HE RECEIVED YESTERDAY IS CORRECT. WE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM OUR BLESSINGS.

His information has never been correct and neither has yours Bulldog75

YOU GUYS NEED TO REMEMBER THAT HISTORICALLY OKIE HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS AHEAD WITH HIS INTEL. AND HIS INTEL IN THE PAST, HAS BEEN CORRECT.

His INTEL has always been incorrect and it never has mattered if he is ahead of his time. We have been hearing him spout nonsense everyday for the last four months.

OKIE HAS SHARED WITH ME THAT HE WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT SHARE ANY OTHER DETAILS WITH ANYBODY EXCEPT ME.

And this is reassuring? What makes you think that you have been doing anything different than Okie for the last four month?

Quite honestly you clutter up the Dinar Sites with all you inaccurate posts and phony INTEL.

YESTERDAY, DINARMAMA7 POSTED FOR OKIE BECAUSE I WAS ON THE 7TH TEE BOX AND OKIE COULD NOT GET A HOLD OF ME.

Working hard for all of us to provide us with the best INTEL possible.... What a joke.

Bulldog75: 11:25AM CST: WE SEE "THE LIGHT" AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL; AND IT IS NOT ANOTHER TRAIN COMING!!!

I'm surprised you didn't end with a spiritual note.

Please don't listen to these guys, they are bad news. I wish that they would close down that site and Dinar Retreads would stop posting their stuff.

I'm sure many agree.

Thanks for the rant. (again) lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Fair enough, bu im tired of everybody bitching and whining about them, just dont pay attention it.

Virtually every other post is moaning about Okie (now I'm guilty of it), what a waste of forum space do people have nothing better to do than take time to read there stuff?

Ignore it, the more people encourage and talk about them the more them the more your gonna get, because it gives them credence and a platform to spout nonsense because they know people will read whatever they post.

STOP visiting and reading gurus site sand posts, its simple.

My personal view is that it has been stated they want the value back to what it once was ie 3.22 so I read articles just to find out bits an bobs on daily stuff thats going on and the new contracts they are getting for the country, and am just waiting for it to get the that sort of level at some point. no need to fret, panic about lack of cash in time etc, just sit back and relax, it will happen an we will have plenty on time.

Thats my rant.

I think the main questions is people should have is, "Should I invest in Iraq after cash-in and what investment should i make?"

Edited by bluebow
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I agree, however; no matter which site you go to anymore, you have to almost look in the archives to find the really valuable information because these clowns saturate the websites first page.

New or relatively new peeps just don't know how to dig for the good reliable information and that is a travesty. I search and pull back from this site some of the information from who I consider credible.

That also applies to news. I no longer have "Boots on the Ground" in Iraq.

Theres not a lot they need to know is there.

They only need to know how to go about their cash-in, as long as they use decrement there then they will be fine, and just sit back an wait for it to appear on the CBI website and be announced in the economic media.

I feel like everyone is going crazy and out of their minds trying to find out what is going on hour to hour, just relax people you wont miss it when it comes.

Just keep an eye on the CBI and take a look at an Iraqi english translated news site once a day, i go here to find articles on whats happening day to day.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/04/20/imf-forecasts-accelerating-growth-for-iraqi-economy/

Edited by bluebow
  • Upvote 1

Yep Okie and his lap dogs call the RV once a week. This time they call it with a $42 rate. :angry: What bunch of jerks.

OKIE HAS SHARED WITH ME THAT HE WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT SHARE ANY OTHER DETAILS WITH ANYBODY EXCEPT ME.

:blink: Of course its just you because you and Okie are the same person. Okie is speaking to no one other than his subconscious mind that he has given the name Bulldog. yeh..I know its pretty sick isnt it. :( Its sick and sd at the same time. "Okie":bravo:

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 1

I seriously don't understand those who waste the time to copy and paste what Okie and BullDog post...it blows my mind!

If I'm not mistaken I think it was Markinsa who said that he would rather know what was said by Okie so that he can answer questions from the other members in regards to what was said. First of all, anybody who is even asking questions or looking for confirmation to what Okie said is very naive and needs to get a reality check. Second, anybody who posts what Okie says is wasting their time by doing so as it is purely BS from the get go, or they are looking for attention.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fair enough, bu im tired of everybody bitching and whining about them, just dont pay attention it.

Virtually every other post is moaning about Okie (now I'm guilty of it), what a waste of forum space do people have nothing better to do than take time to read there stuff?

Why? Okies reposts are for entertainment purposes only. No one takes them seriously...they are jokes to get a good chuckle out of. :P:D:lol:

100% sure my INTEL is correct I have been told by my source OKIE'S SISTER IS HIS MOTHER . AND BULLDOG IS HIS FATHER WHO HAPPENS TO BE OKIES BROTHER . AND THEY ALL WORK IN THE OIL PATCH ! ANY QUESTION ?????????????? DON'T ASK !! MY SOURCE MAYBE IN KILLED IF REVEALED . MY SOURCE COMES FROM A 3 LETTER GOVERMENT AGENCY . :blink: MORE INFO WILL FOLLOW AS IT COMES IN . :huh:

I seriously don't understand those who waste the time to copy and paste what Okie and BullDog post...it blows my mind!

If I'm not mistaken I think it was Markinsa who said that he would rather know what was said by Okie so that he can answer questions from the other members in regards to what was said. First of all, anybody who is even asking questions or looking for confirmation to what Okie said is very naive and needs to get a reality check. Second, anybody who posts what Okie says is wasting their time by doing so as it is purely BS from the get go, or they are looking for attention.

The topic is very clear!!! Must have been interested in Okie enough to open it? Your trying to take little jabs at Markinsa and djabrielie makes one think that you are the one trying to grasp on to some attention.angry.gif

If you don't like the topic then don't open it just to attack the poster.

• Upvote 2

Ignore it, the more people encourage and talk about them the more them the more your gonna get, because it gives them credence and a platform to spout nonsense because they know people will read whatever they post.

STOP visiting and reading gurus site sand posts, its simple.

My personal view is that it has been stated they want the value back to what it once was ie 3.22 so I read articles just to find out bits an bobs on daily stuff thats going on and the new contracts they are getting for the country, and am just waiting for it to get the that sort of level at some point. no need to fret, panic about lack of cash in time etc, just sit back and relax, it will happen an we will have plenty on time.

Thats my rant.

I think the main questions is people should have is, "Should I invest in Iraq after cash-in and what investment should i make?"

I agree with you in part. I'm really over the bullshit that comes from other sites. Some people actually believe the Bs that they read. This investment is far more complicated than a few morons could possibly understand.

The topic is very clear!!! Must have been interested in Okie enough to open it? Your trying to take little jabs at Markinsa and djabrielie makes one think that you are the one trying to grasp on to some attention.angry.gif

If you don't like the topic then don't open it just to attack the poster.

Good job for standing up to the other staff members. We are still in the "Opinions" thread right? Well, I gave my opinion.

Look at the original post. Each sentence was broken down and had it's own response. Why? Why even bother posting this crap in the first place, on top of that, why take the time to break down the lies even further!

Normally I just skip over the "Okie Posts" but there are a few who seem to HAVE to post this crap on the Dinar Vets forum, so I decided to give my opinion on the matter. STOP POSTING IT!

If you don't post the garbage, nobody will read the garbage. I guess that is the main point I was trying to make.

As far as the "jabs" I am taking at Markinsa, well, they aren't really jabs, just pointing out the obvious. If he feels he needs to read the garbage and outright lies in order to answer questions asked by members who are reading that garbage then so be it. However, the fact is, if people are actually asking questions about Okie's crap then they don't have any business being here in the first place. Anybody with half a mind knows that Okie is a pathological liar. All they need to do is read through a few of the older posts to find this out. This is why I feel sorry for most here, they don't really have a grasp on even basic economics and investment principles but are planning on all being multi-millionaires! Some don't even use common sense! Unreal...

Theres not a lot they need to know is there.

They only need to know how to go about their cash-in, as long as they use decrement there then they will be fine, and just sit back an wait for it to appear on the CBI website and be announced in the economic media.

I feel like everyone is going crazy and out of their minds trying to find out what is going on hour to hour, just relax people you wont miss it when it comes.

Just keep an eye on the CBI and take a look at an Iraqi english translated news site once a day, i go here to find articles on whats happening day to day.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/

http://www.iraq-busi...-iraqi-economy/

Exactly! It really is as simple as purchasing the Iraqi Dinar if you choose to do so. Then wait...

The biggest part is PLANNING on what to do IF a substantial RV hits. Other than that, nothing else to do. I have been watching people and their Dinar Fever for almost 6 years, it doesn't change.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And I seriously don't understand why people get worked up about it. If it bothers you so much then don't open a thread that is clearly about him

How hard is it to figure out that people post Okie's comments purely for the fun of it? There isn't a person on this site that has an ounce of respect for the guy, so it's not like anyone really cares what he says. It's done more for a good laugh and just to be aware of how ridiculous that guy is.

• Upvote 2