Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dv members this has maybe something to do with you.Okie know's this. Might be just me but the $43 dollar rv has pushed me over the limit i know we should ignore or treat him with a grain of salt,but he and a few others is making this investment look bad ,but we can change things around.Frist thing we can do is stop okie and friends,period and this isn't about the DV members it's about making this investment a legitament investment and making our part more helpfull.IM a firm believer of helping the underdog's between canada and the usa we can shut these intel no-mind people down.I think a lawsuit based apon there lie's ' is forthcoming.I will personally see to this he has to pay and i didn't buy more than i could afford to lose,so this isn't about being vendictive ,it's about shuting them down.nobody needs rumores and lies,it's all about the news and the truth.So help me out at the sametime we are helping alot of other people aswell

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

dv members this has maybe something to do with you.Okie know this might be just me but the $43 dollar rv has pushed me over the limit i now we should ignore or treat him with a grain of salt,but he and a few others is making this investment look bad ,but we can change things around.Frist thing we can do is stop okie and friends,period and this isn't about the DV members it's about making this investment a legitament and making our part more helpfull.IM a firm believer of helping the underdog's between canada and the usa we can shut these intel no-mind people down.I think a lawsuit based apon there lie's ' is forthcoming.I will personally see to this he has to pay and i didn't buy more than i could afford to lose,so this isn't about being vendictive ,it's about shuting them down.nobody needs rumores and lies,it's all about the news and the truth.So help me out at the sametime we are helping alot of other people aswell

Firstly no matter what Okie does he cant make this look bad, he'll only make himself look bad

secondly this is not an investment .... its currency speculation !!

thirdly either your drunk or english isnt your first language .... please post sober lol.

I get from your post you have good intentions but how exactly do you plan to sue Okie .... nobody forced you into this, he's only posting on the internet on a forum just like you, like elemonator said ... he's a blogger ...completly protected ... you can choose to ignore him just like everyone else if you want.

I dont like the guy/girl/dog (AKA Okie) either

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This came from another site as aresponse to the OKie Issue.

12:29 AM [soonerpatriot] Cappy has spent a lot of time determining that today’s exercise with the rates was in fact a test. Okie was not informed that this was a test, and thus felt this was the real thing – an easy mistake to be made in this tense environment

12:38 AM [soonerpatriot] Here on Cap’s Corner we are fortunate that gtabdinar happened to be in a regional bank in his hometown and was at that moment watching the screens and seeing what was happening.

12:39 AM [soonerpatriot] He was on the phone with me and I was able to use my experience to alert Cappy to what I thought was happening. Cappy took it from there and after exhaustive phone calls and receiving substantive evidence; has determined that today’s exercise was indeed a test

12:43 AM [soonerpatriot] Not only was this a final test to insure communications down to the lowest levels, but also a test of a newly designed group rate code column that tested inserting a specific test code into the system and seeing if that resulted in the proper newly revised rate value.

12:44 AM [soonerpatriot] Now there is some who might wonder why the rates shown were used, and there is a simple explanation for this that I will try to explain.

There is more to this expalnation ..........Follow up with facts...

More Facts

12:44 AM [soonerpatriot] The numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8 are the widest numbers in our 10 number characters. The numbers used in today’s test were 42.38, 2.50, and 44.88 all the widest numbers except for the zero, but that was used by design as well

12:44 AM [soonerpatriot] If you’ve ever used excel spreadsheets and had a column too narrow for the numbers used, the program truncates the values to ##.##. If that were to happen for the currency screen, a PB or teller would have a difficult time determining what value to pay the customer.

12:45 AM [soonerpatriot] Thus you use the widest numbers in a test to insure that the column is wide enough so a two digit number out to two decimal places is not truncated.

12:45 AM [soonerpatriot] 2.50 was used, as the programmers desired to test the add-on function of the group rate, but also wanted to make sure the final number added up to using .88 – the widest numbers.

12:45 AM [soonerpatriot] The test is finishing up as we read this, and initial reports say this test has been smooth from start to where they are now. We are hoping that after a review of the success and a go/no-go decision, a go decision will be made and an attempt of the final step,

12:45 AM [soonerpatriot] which is pushing this out to the teller screens. We don’t have a clue when this might be, maybe instantaneous or the PTB may delay for a few hours for some reason. Only they know the timing.

12:46 AM [soonerpatriot] Hopefully this gives you some clues as why this process may have been delayed a few days (programming this group rate code function), how many digits they are allowing for in the system conversion, and that they are now prepared to utilize the group rate code function.

12:46 AM [soonerpatriot] If you want to play intel guru, this is your chance to use this intel to best determine your own ideas and guesstimate of when this might best domino.

12:46 AM [soonerpatriot] You all are the best educated Dinarians around and I know you’ll glean much information, add it to what you know, and look at the past tendencies of when things have been done in the past few weeks.

12:46 AM [soonerpatriot] Just know that Cap is watching this closer than close and is on top of this event with a keen sense of when all this is coming down.

12:47 AM [soonerpatriot] That’s one very good reason why he can’t answer our questions at this critical moment in this process. In the intel community, we’d call him radioactive and dangerous to slip out critical info

12:47 AM [soonerpatriot] End of my post – hope this helps all of you see what transpired today more clearly!

12:43 AM [soonerpatriot] Not only was this a final test to insure communications down to the lowest levels, but also a test of a newly designed group rate code column that tested inserting a specific test code into the system and seeing if that resulted in the proper newly revised rate value.

And also this was a test to see which gurus would be dumb enough to post these ridiculously high rates to masses of dinar zombies!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 6, 9......hmmmm, assuming the same font is used, it would appear to me that the only number that could possibly not be as wide as the rest - 1. IMHO the base of the 1 is as wide as the rest of the numbers.

Sooooo, soonerpatriot, (again IMHO) your big news is no more believable than OKIES!

Okie has a right to say the BS that he does, but sites like Dinar recaps need to come to the plate and not post his BS, especially after this $43 fiasco and a history of phoney rv's. <_<

By the way my overseas contact just text me and said the rate has just come out at $120.12, and we can cash out in the morning. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Okie has a right to say the BS that he does, but sites like Dinar recaps need to come to the plate and not post his BS, especially after this $43 fiasco and a history of phoney rv's. <_<

By the way my overseas contact just text me and said the rate has just come out at $120.12, and we can cash out in the morning. :rolleyes:

'

LOL! :lol:

That is how they (dinar recaps) make money. That site has paid rumor posters.

They love people like Okie and make money from his BS.

Bloggers are NOT completely protected. I know this to be a fact!! ask Matt the old owner of IHUB if he feels protected when the SEC brought his butt to court about his pumping(blogging about) certain stocks and selling into the run.

ITS THE PAYDAY PUMP. AND MOST OF THEM WILL BLESS GOD RIGHT AFTER THEY LIE TO YOU WITH EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT WEEKLY WHILE THEY ARE HAPPY TO HAVE AN INCOME AND ITS ABOUT PREYING ON THE STUPID ONES . HEY !! GOD BLESS YOU WE ARE RICH TODAY WELL SATURDAY FOR SURE ITS DONE THE RV IS JUST HIDDING IN THE SAND. SHABIBI IS JUST FINISHING UP WITH HIS ENGLISH WHITE HOUSE WRITERS HEY! AGAIN GOD BLESS YOU . IM GETIING HITS, SELLING BOOKS, DINAR, GREAT ADD SPACE , SELLING MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS REALLY IVE SET MY SELF UP GREAT THE RV WILL ONLY HURT THIS GRAVY TRAIN ,

• Upvote 1