Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

At Least Okie Is Being Challenged

Docneose

Okie belongs in a Dr Seuss book and needs his head checked...I love it and agree!

4-30-2012 Newshound Guru Doc YES we are disputing the $42 "intel" non sense. This is so ridiculous its almost not worth mentioning. It CAN NOT repeat CAN NOT show live only in one place. When the trigger is pulled it will show live on every screen around the globe instantaneously. We really wish people would vet their information before reporting it. Dr Seuss would have been proud of this one.

4-30-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy $42 rate is beyond ridiculous. If we can believe this, then what won't we believe? I can't even believe we're actually talking about this right now. If someone tells you that is in any way feasible, practical, possible, realistic, workable or even slightly probable, for a short 5 day period or any amount of time, they need to get their head checked.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anytime I see a post with the names okie, bullcrapdog or jonnywg I just keep on going without reading since everthing they have posted in the past has always been nonsense and without any redeeming value.

• Upvote 3

oh yeah ...oakie is mister mysterious isnt he....anyone can claim they know high up Gov. officials or former white house (employees)....he implies they are so high up blah blah blah..well he wants us to assume his contacts are from the Bush Admin. (thats my take) so that could mean Bush Cheney or whoever and the fact he is (according to him) in the oil industry gives him the inside track if you will. But still he has NEVER been right or even close....I feel for the lemmings who follow him without a second thought .......Iguess it has something to do with the "dumbing down of America"....hang in there people...wait for iraq to settle this thing for us. :)

Rate is $845 per dinar

Global economy is turned on its head with hundreds of thousands of instant billionaires

Worldwide inflation goes through the roof

Lamborghini and Ferrari have back orders for the next 30 years.

Luxury jets are sold out for the next decade

New states and countries are formed comprised of dinar holders who no longer feel safe living in lands amongst those who want to lynch them because they missed out on the dinar phenomenon .

• Upvote 5

Rate is $845 per dinar

Global economy is turned on its head with hundreds of thousands of instant billionaires

Worldwide inflation goes through the roof

Lamborghini and Ferrari have back orders for the next 30 years.

Luxury jets are sold out for the next decade

New states and countries are formed comprised of dinar holders who no longer feel safe living in lands amongst those who want to lynch them because they missed out on the dinar phenomenon .

You have a writing talent, my Friend.... and could be the next George Orwell or Aldous Huxley.

Within the next few days okie is either going to claim he was hacked,did not say this at all, was misunderstood, or it was a typo. Surethe guy is an irritation, but if you take plenty of salt with it , it is entertaining to read. We all live with dreams of what we are going to do when this hits. For some that will also be determined by the rate, but okie is already in a dream world.

• Upvote 1