Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Afghanistan

Krash

cool.gifHi Folks, I haven't been on in a very long time but have a few minutes to say HEY to everyone. I'm going on R&R and will have a great time. Food thats not over cooked, eggs that are overeasy, bacon thats crispy and real milk thats not in a cardboard container. I want to mow my lawn, not walk on rocks and dirt, look at pretty woman, hear the roar of my Harley, drive more than 15 MPH and have many cold ones!

If the Dinar would of taken off last year I would of been home suggled up to my new wood stove and making love to my recliner while the TV watched me sleep for a few days!

Anyway, everyone have a great day and think Dinars!! cool.gifcool.gif

• Upvote 4

cool.gifHi Folks, I haven't been on in a very long time but have a few minutes to say HEY to everyone. I'm going on R&R and will have a great time. Food thats not over cooked, eggs that are overeasy, bacon thats crispy and real milk thats not in a cardboard container. I want to mow my lawn, not walk on rocks and dirt, look at pretty woman, hear the roar of my Harley, drive more than 15 MPH and have many cold ones!

If the Dinar would of taken off last year I would of been home suggled up to my new wood stove and making love to my recliner while the TV watched me sleep for a few days!

Anyway, everyone have a great day and think Dinars!! cool.gifcool.gif

I think about snuggling up to something more than a recliner, but when I think about all that comes along with it... Your description of relaxation and comfort <_< is close to perfect! Can I borrow it? LOL

Be well.

Peace

• Upvote 1

Let the lawn go a little longer, enjoy some good food, but the time for wood stoves are about over. All in the hopes you won't be going back. Enjoy your R&R for it is well deserved. In the mean time down a few just to say ya did. ;) Peace