Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

real info!!!!????

jimctrane

Hey dinar Family just dropping a line to say hi. Just going to ask keepnwalk or anybody who has been here for a while are we any better of for the rv I've been gone for a while need a quick fix on the latest good or bad! Thanks to all inputs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

same stuff...different day...all things point to maybe something soon in the wind but it seems the wind has been blowing for some time...sorry I know that isn't what you wanted to hear but everything is still in the holding pattern...cheers

• Upvote 1

same stuff...different day...all things point to maybe something soon in the wind but it seems the wind has been blowing for some time...sorry I know that isn't what you wanted to hear but everything is still in the holding pattern...cheers

Thanks tandy!

Every day is one step closer. I personally dont expect anything before June1st and even then it could be a slight possibility. The tarrifs go into effect on that date. The GOI is scrambling right now and we will see the outcome here shortly. Shortly in Iraqi terms could be a month or so.... :lol: The Central Bank keeps saying September, so i am really looking for that date to come to see what they bring. Dont get me wrong, it could happen any day now. I have come to learn dont listen to any of the guru's. Use them for entertainment purposes only.... :lol:

• Upvote 2