Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Dealer Price War !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Causing Mischief Behind Enemy Lines During The Dinar Dealer War !

All,

I’ve been receiving emails from many of you wondering what is happening with the rate of the IQD and why Dinar Dealers have been dropping some of their rates.

Just today Treasury Vault dropped their rates to an industry low of $1,070 per million Dinars in response to other Dealers’ preemptive moves a week or two ago.

Here is my response to such volatility:

1. The business of selling Dinars is no different than selling a product in the retail world. Dealers will always respond to existing and new competition if they feel their market share, their customers, and their business is being threatened in any way.
  2. I can’t publicly share how I feel about certain dealers despite my knowledge of their greedy tactics and back-end practices. I can only say I will allow certain information on my site about those who I feel have your best interests at heart.
  3. Do NOT let the recent volatility in retail prices surrounding the Dinar being offered by Dinar Dealers worry you too much. The TRUE value of the Dinar remains at 1166 Dinars per one (1) US Dollar.
  4. Keep a close eye out for rates and values. If you are in the market for Dinar, there are plenty of Dinar Dealers vying for your business.
  5. Please do NOT purchase more than you can afford or based on unverified rumors.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hey Thug is this your opinion or something you brought over honestly from another source---when you have a opinion it is clear cut --no wonders--just looking to be sure !

This could tip one side of the fence .

Thanks for all your efforts and diligence

• Upvote 1

Hey Thug is this your opinion or something you brought over honestly from another source---when you have a opinion it is clear cut --no wonders--just looking to be sure !

This could tip one side of the fence .

Thanks for all your efforts and diligence

This Was Written By Roger At ddaddy. He Also Has A Dinar Dealership.

Sorry About Being So Cryptic. The DV Software Filters Out Certain Names. ;)

Technically I Think That 1 Of His Relatives Owns The Dealership But Roger Works There. :huh:

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thug with the rate you posted from O I have started giving dinars away...just gave !,000,000 to an unworthy cause since I only need a couple of thousand...I'm going to sell a million for 600 buckaroos so I can get a new golf club, on second thought I think I will just buy a country club.....I may even bid on Texas...and give it to Texas1 as he could probably use a bigger back yard...never spend more than we can afford...move over Trump!!! :P

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thug just want to clarify the post--you do good work at bringing things to Us but sometimes things are blurred for your [YHOP] and

what you want to share with DV

Keep it up , stay true , just something I have to say but I don't care about the makeup but size 17 red shoes --now that is really hard to believe

Thank you my friend

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Causing Mischief Behind Enemy Lines During The Dinar Dealer War !

All,

I’ve been receiving emails from many of you wondering what is happening with the rate of the IQD and why Dinar Dealers have been dropping some of their rates.

Just today Treasury Vault dropped their rates to an industry low of $1,070 per million Dinars in response to other Dealers’ preemptive moves a week or two ago.

1. The business of selling Dinars is no different than selling a product in the retail world. Dealers will always respond to existing and new competition if they feel their market share, their customers, and their business is being threatened in any way.
  2. I can’t publicly share how I feel about certain dealers despite my knowledge of their greedy tactics and back-end practices. I can only say I will allow certain information on my site about those who I feel have your best interests at heart.
  3. Do NOT let the recent volatility in retail prices surrounding the Dinar being offered by Dinar Dealers worry you too much. The TRUE value of the Dinar remains at 1166 Dinars per one (1) US Dollar.
  4. Keep a close eye out for rates and values. If you are in the market for Dinar, there are plenty of Dinar Dealers vying for your business.
  5. Please do NOT purchase more than you can afford or based on unverified rumors.

I just saw that Dinarmint is also selling Dinar at 1070 per thousand with free shipping. Has anyone done business with them? I was thinking of buying more. Thanks.

I just saw that Dinarmint is also selling Dinar at 1070 per thousand with free shipping. Has anyone done business with them? I was thinking of buying more. Thanks.

This seems to be the same company as Tampa Dinar. I can't say for certain but I believe I've seen there TD Asset and Trust company logo on several other sites as well.

This seems to be the same company as Tampa Dinar. I can't say for certain but I believe I've seen there TD Asset and Trust company logo on several other sites as well.

Thanks. I think I'll give them a try and report back.

Thanks. I think I'll give them a try and report back.

I don't get why every dealer seems to have multiple sites. I suppose maybe the more your on the search engines the more luck you have at being found but was wondering if tampa started this site because of the bad press they got on dv a while back shorting a bunch of people on orders and not rectifying it until adam got involved from what I recall.

All,

"Roger" is the owner of Treasury V ault.

So it is nothing but shameless dinar pumping for himself.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...