Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wark a Login

caper

Our News / upgarde banking system Dear valued customer

This is to advise you that our system will be under upgrading process which will cause unavailability of the system starting from 30-04-2012 03:00 pm and will be back to normal starting on 06-05-2012 8:00 am

From Warksa site

• Upvote 1

I was thinking of opening up an account here Besides the delays in replys on emails which I have seen

Are you happy with the service there

are there areas where you can get info on the + and -

details in setting up

thanks in advance for the info

Hi, I have been having trouble lately trying to login to my Warka Account too! The site keep saying Password Expired! I sent an email to Mr. Issa, at Warka, whom always been very helpful in the past and I am waiting for an reply from him or hoping for a response. I have never had any problem with the login until recently, but if they are updating their system I guess that could explain the login problem. If I hear from Mr. Issa, I will let everyone know his response!

• Upvote 1

Hi, I have been having trouble lately trying to login to my Warka Account too! The site keep saying Password Expired! I sent an email to Mr. Issa, at Warka, whom always been very helpful in the past and I am waiting for an reply from him or hoping for a response. I have never had any problem with the login until recently, but if they are updating their system I guess that could explain the login problem. If I hear from Mr. Issa, I will let everyone know his response!

You have to resend along the signed form authorizing them to deduct 15,000 dinar from your IQD account to reinstate your online banking. If you have not done that resend your email with this form. Otherwise, you are just wasting their time. You need to send it to the e-banking email address and copy Mr. Issa. This has been the process all along.

Good luck.

• Upvote 3

GoldieGirl,

Thank you very much for your kind response! To be honest I did not know this was the process since this is the first time in about a year that this has happened to me. May I ask, what form do I send authorizing the dinars to be deducted or is it something I type up myself? I appreciate your assistance and I await your response!

• Upvote 1

I was thinking of opening up an account here Besides the delays in replys on emails which I have seen

Are you happy with the service there

are there areas where you can get info on the + and -

details in setting up

thanks in advance for the info

I wouldn't do it at this point in time as they're supposidly upgrading their system and it will take a long time to get responses between emails, it's terrible right now, best of luck

GoldieGirl,

Thank you very much for your kind response! To be honest I did not know this was the process since this is the first time in about a year that this has happened to me. May I ask, what form do I send authorizing the dinars to be deducted or is it something I type up myself? I appreciate your assistance and I await your response!

For some reason I am not allowed to upload this word document so cute and paste this into a document, complete it, sign and scan it and send it to ebanking at Warka and copy Mr. Issa.

I, (TYPE YOUR NAME HERE)am requesting access to online banking for my accounts at Warka Investment Bank. My Account #’s are as follows:

USD Savings Account # ______________________

IQD Savings Account # _______________________

You have my full authorization to charge either my USD account or my IQD account the fee of 15,000 IQD / year for this service.

Party in full agreement, signed below.

Mailing Address

Name:

Street:

City and state:

Zip Code:

Home Telephone:

Mobile Phone:

Email:

Signed

Date: ________________________

• Upvote 1

Our News / upgarde banking system Dear valued customer

This is to advise you that our system will be under upgrading process which will cause unavailability of the system starting from 30-04-2012 03:00 pm and will be back to normal starting on 06-05-2012 8:00 am

From Warksa site

Thanks 63vette for the post. I don't get too excited anymore because there must be many upgrades needed to the Banking system in Iraq. Have a great weekend everyone!!