Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul Winning Nomination (Either Way)!

Scrumdiddles

I feel Ron Paul is done. I have no link, just a feeling. I also feel, those who believe Iran doesn't want nukes and is somehow the victim in this cruel world, should ascend from their hiding spot and soak in some sun......you have officially lost all touch. <_<

GO RV, then BV

So I guess Israel is crazy, huh? The ones who are most concerned are coming out saying Iran has no intention of getting the bomb . . . .

• Upvote 1

So I guess Israel is crazy, huh? The ones who are most concerned are coming out saying Iran has no intention of getting the bomb . . . .

Please provide more than one reputable link.....and I will be more than happy to retract some of my previous statement. Thanks in advance. :)

GO RV, then BV

Can you provide us all with proof that Ron Paul wants Iran to have nukes? If not, quit spewing your lies. :)

It's a classical if this, then that situation..... If RP wants to leave Iran alone and let them do what they, as a soverign nation, want to do, then he must want Iran to have nukes..... My issue is this, we have nukes, Russia, France, Britian, Germany, India, Israel, China and so on and so on.... why can't Iran have them??? Who are we to say who can and who can't have them? It's a typical "Do as I say and not as I do" situation..... RP FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Please provide more than one reputable link.....and I will be more than happy to retract some of my previous statement. Thanks in advance. :)

GO RV, then BV

I'm sorry. I mispoke. It's the US intelligence agencies saying Iran is not pursuing a nuke.

My link

My link

My link

Israel says Iran has no nuke program:

My link

My link

So as you see, theres no evidence that they are pursuing nuclear weapons, only conjecture. US and Israeli intelligence agencies contradict what the politicians are saying. Anything else you'd like?. :)

It's a classical if this, then that situation..... If RP wants to leave Iran alone and let them do what they, as a soverign nation, want to do, then he must want Iran to have nukes..... My issue is this, we have nukes, Russia, France, Britian, Germany, India, Israel, China and so on and so on.... why can't Iran have them??? Who are we to say who can and who can't have them? It's a typical "Do as I say and not as I do" situation..... RP FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

Exactly! And even the Israeli Mossad head says that even if Iran did develop nukes, it doesnt mean they are a threat to Israel or anyone else!

My link

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry. I mispoke. It's the US intelligence agencies saying Iran is not pursuing a nuke.

My link

My link

My link

Israel says Iran has no nuke program:

My link

My link

So as you see, theres no evidence that they are pursuing nuclear weapons, only conjecture. US and Israeli intelligence agencies contradict what the politicians are saying. Anything else you'd like?. :)

Thanks for your prompt and due diligence rightsonword. I certainly appreciate it.......Since you asked.....an accurate Ron Paul delegate count would be handy. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Thanks for your prompt and due diligence rightsonword. I certainly appreciate it.......Since you asked.....an accurate Ron Paul delegate count would be handy. ;)

GO RV, then BV

That, my friend, I don't know much about. I admit that I don't expect Ron Paul to win the nomination, but I'm interested to see how the whole delegate counts play out in the coming months. But may I ask what is the one thing that turns you away from Ron Paul? Is it his foreign policy?

• Upvote 1

That, my friend, I don't know much about. I admit that I don't expect Ron Paul to win the nomination, but I'm interested to see how the whole delegate counts play out in the coming months. But may I ask what is the one thing that turns you away from Ron Paul? Is it his foreign policy?

Sadly.....it's the only thing that I question about Ron Paul. If I were to have the opportunity to cast a presidential vote his way......I probably would. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Sadly.....it's the only thing that I question about Ron Paul. If I were to have the opportunity to cast a presidential vote his way......I probably would. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Yeah, his foreign policy seems to be the reason why most people won't vote got him. It is radically different than what we've been use to, that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

I can't remember who shared this, but I think it may help explain a little of the divisions among patriots in our country, seeing how we really are being manipulated and controlled through various media and propaganda:

"Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to completely stop the privacy invasions, expanding domestic police powers, land grabs, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to step outside the dialectic. This releases us from the limitations of controlled and guided thought."

Hegel's Dialectic

My link

Thanks row. That was righteous.

^^^This too~

• Upvote 1

Three words , Are you crazy ? I know he is . Wanting to allow Iran to have nukes . Paul is a certified , nut .

Q: You have said that you wouldn't have authorized the raid to get Osama bin Laden. You think that a nuclear Iran is really none of our business.

A: Well, I think that's a misquote. I don't want Iran to get a nuclear weapon. I voted to go after bin Laden. Yes, the president is the commander-in-chief, but he's not the king. We would have saved ourselves a lot of grief if we only had gone to war in a proper manner, and the proper manner is the people elect congressmen to make a declaration of war. But we went into Afghanistan. We went into Iraq. We're involved in so many countries. Now they want to move on to Syria. And there's some that can't wait until they start bombing Iran.

Q: What about sanctions on Iran?

A: Sanctions themselves always leads up to war. And that's what we're doing. And this just pushes Iran right into the hands of the Chinese. So our policy may be well intended, but it has a lot of downside, a lot of unintended consequences, and, unfortunately, blowback.

Edited by 40oz