Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What a NUT job

JERRY A

how doo these websites allow such crazy crap???????????

xxxx: OKIE just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. This code will give you an additional $2.50 per dinar with this code.

000041159265. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE.. He is not at a computer and could not post this himself.

This occurred at approximately 2:30 pm CST. OKIE will be in later to followup with more details.

he rate for the VND is $2.10 and the code given will give you an additional over and above that. He does know how much more.

OKIE called me at 2:52 and left a voice mail - call me immediately. I called back at 2:53. The rest is history

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

At what point will they see him as chicken little, the boy who cried wolf and a con man rolled into one. Do they follow him so blindly that they don't realize how much a scammer he is. I guess Barnum was right, there is one born every minute I guess.

Edited by techie
  • Upvote 1

:o:lol: :lol: Who released him from the nut house?! Oh jeez! I go away for a wee while and come back to an oakie who is more unwell now than when I left! Send him to me and I will see what I can do.... But I get the feeling he is beyond any sort of salvation! :D:P:D . He is not a well bunny. If that was ever going to Bethesda rate I would be planning my retirement. His stories could almost be-classed as criminally insane. Sadly, some poor body will believe this garbage. Thanks for the giggle. :D

There is no one alive on the planet that belives anything OKIE OIL MAN says. With that being said it means he`s the harmless nut case in the dinar world. kinda like the town drunk. it gives us something to talk about

Put down your crack pipe and breath OKIE

• Upvote 2

how doo these websites allow such crazy crap???????????

xxxx: OKIE just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. This code will give you an additional $2.50 per dinar with this code.

000041159265. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE.. He is not at a computer and could not post this himself.

This occurred at approximately 2:30 pm CST. OKIE will be in later to followup with more details.

he rate for the VND is $2.10 and the code given will give you an additional over and above that. He does know how much more.

OKIE called me at 2:52 and left a voice mail - call me immediately. I called back at 2:53. The rest is history

What a NUT job how do they allow him to post ??????

you just did :blink:

anyone that repost blatant lies is just as guilty as the originator of the lie, these are not rumors................they are fabricated blatant LIES!!!! :)

this should mean something to Luigi1

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

End Quote

$42.38.....Sounds way too far out even for Okie... It's a prank about Okie, I'd say.

• Upvote 2

There is no one alive on the planet that belives anything OKIE OIL MAN says. With that being said it means he`s the harmless nut case in the dinar world. kinda like the town drunk. it gives us something to talk about

Put down your crack pipe and breath OKIE

I agree. Everybody talks about him deceiving people. Anyone deceived by him is probably too stupid to breathe without written instructions. I don't know one person who believes anything this man says. He is nothing more than an irritation or a pain in the neck. He is no threat to anyone but himself.

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 1

End Quote

$42.38.....Sounds way too far out even for Okie... It's a prank about Okie, I'd say.

Thinking the same!!!

• Upvote 1

Sheep can be led by any wolf when the wool is pulled over their eyes.

The only time I read an okie is when it is posted on this site. Entertaining? Not any more. Pity? Not any more. More posts? PLEASE, NOT ANY MORE!!! Awwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. :lol:

• Upvote 3