Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally, Someone Busts the Gurus

In case you missed it, SWFloridaGuy was a guest on an unnamed conference call this past weekend. I'd name names, but they threatened lawsuits against someone on the call, and I don't want any part of that. Suffice to say, they don't like to be called gurus, but...

I've been wanting to ask these fools, any of them, to prove anything they regularly spout, for months, but if you try to ask questions in their chatrooms, they ban you, and good luck getting on a call. Finally, someone was able to ask them to prove these back screens we are constantly bombarded with, and they seem to have choked. Good on ya, SW, for giving them just enough rope to hang themselves with. I seriously doubt further proof is forthcoming.

I know none of this is news to anyone here, but I thought I'd point it out, just for the record, and maybe for some noob that might be wondering about bank screens.

[sWFloridaGuy] I just wanted to come on and keep everyone informed and up to date on what I promised I would. Saturday evening on a conference call I was promised screen shots of apparent changes that are occuring with the IQD on the bank back screens. I wanted proof of this because we've been hearing it's in the banks for over a year and my banking contacts can't confirm this.

The next day after the call I was sent 2 pictures of bank screen shots and they show absolutely no change. Same old rate. When I responded to this I was told that I was sent the wrong ones and that the real ones must be lost in emails somewhere.

Like everyone else, I sure hope that's the case and only want this to be over but I'm not going to sugar coat this and I'm gonna tell it like it is. I have complete confidence they will be able to produce them, if they are genuine and I understand that with all the information we collect, it sometimes takes a while to dig these things up.

[sWFloridaGuy] I'm simply following through with what I promised and keeping everyone informed, nothing more and I will continue to do so if the situation changes. I am extremely encouraged with everything being addressed this week in the news. HCL/Erbil, Article 140, Ministers and Chapter 7 all being addressed as we speak. Things seem to be culminating for an exciting week. Go RV!!

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I spoke to a regional WF VP over the weekend, We went to school together, and he like a brother. Everything is coming out about bank screens is totally bogus. They are getting customers coming in everyday asking about the Dinar. They feel people will start filing lawsuits, as they have nothing to indicate this is going to happen, as being promised by the GURUS (not all of them). :blink:

Get ready as this ride is getting ready for a potential huge dip.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I spoke to a regional WF VP over the weekend, We went to school together, and he like a brother. Everything is coming out about bank screens is totally bogus. They are getting customers coming in everyday asking about the Dinar. They feel people will start filing lawsuits, as they have nothing to indicate this is going to happen, as being promised by the GURUS (not all of them). :blink:

Get ready as this ride is getting ready for a potential huge dip.

Can't wait. I love chaos, and this has been the most chaotic ride I've experienced in a long time.

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 2

Can you imagine being one of those poor ............well lets just say people who work in one of these banks.....

having masses of misled people coming in every day with the same ole bull......

glad I don't work there....... who would want to put up with that

every single day They want this over more than we do