Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary committee: Call the Central Bank officials and the Ministry of Finance to discuss the fluctuation rate of the dinar

yota691

Parliamentary committee: Call the Central Bank officials and the Ministry of Finance to discuss the fluctuation rate of the dinar

History of edits :: 1335775902 • 5 times readable

story_img_4f9e529ecb5a1.jpg

Due to the Finance Committee calls for parliamentary officials at the Central Bank and Ministry of Finance to discuss the fluctuation of currency exchange rate against the dollar.

A member of the Finance Committee Secretary Hadi "The committee held last week on the deliberations of the dinar exchange rate and measures the central bank and finance ministry said, adding that" the Committee requested data on new procedures in place. "

Hadi said that "the Commission will call this week, officials from the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance for the procedures applied to maintain the stability of the exchange rate on the grounds that the House of Representatives on the control of the executive bodies."

He continued, "we will share over the adoption of the Bank and the Ministry of Finance of the proper solutions in the case of maintaining the exchange rate and foreign exchange procedures for sale in the auction day." Ended 2

Updating :: 04/30/2012 12:51

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www1.alforattv.net/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D70854

• Upvote 3

History of edits :: 1335775902 • 5 times readable

story_img_4f9e529ecb5a1.jpg

Due to the Finance Committee calls for parliamentary officials at the Central Bank and Ministry of Finance to discuss the fluctuation of currency exchange rate against the dollar.

A member of the Finance Committee Secretary Hadi "The committee held last week on the deliberations of the dinar exchange rate and measures the central bank and finance ministry said, adding that" the Committee requested data on new procedures in place. "

Hadi said that "the Commission will call this week, officials from the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance for the procedures applied to maintain the stability of the exchange rate on the grounds that the House of Representatives on the control of the executive bodies."

He continued, "we will share over the adoption of the Bank and the Ministry of Finance of the proper solutions in the case of maintaining the exchange rate and foreign exchange procedures for sale in the auction day." Ended 2

Updating :: 04/30/2012 12:51

http://translate.goo...storyid%3D70854

Does Not Mean A Hill of Beans Until it is Actively Traded on FOREX. i.e. open market, seems like most need an education in economics and finance on this website along with some education in the Arab World.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 31

Does Not Mean A Hill of Beans Until it is Actively Traded on FOREX. i.e. open market, seems like most need an education in economics and finance on this website along with some education in the Arab World.

Whoa, there. There are many knowledgeable members here and your comment is uncalled for. Really kind of funny coming from someone who can't utilize proper capitalization and punctuation.

Thanks Yota for bringing this over!

• Upvote 14

Whoa, there. There are many knowledgeable members here and your comment is uncalled for. Really kind of funny coming from someone who can't utilize proper capitalization and punctuation.

TY Tiffani i was thinking, more towards some education in Manners!! I even you out K98!! Somebody must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed!! I hope anyway!!

• Upvote 5

C.H., Can you spell RUDE???:P I mean really, is this necessary? A little RESPECT will get you a LONG way!!!:D

• Upvote 3

Thanks Tiffani, I couldn't of said it any better. Yota, Tiffani has your back along with a lot of us. Me included. Thanks Yota for the read.

C.H. your a Newbe, typical mistake from a newbe, read more, you have a lot of catching up to do.

• Upvote 4

My point exactly, side stepping the main issue of education and finance only to comment on proper capitalization and punctuation. Small things amuse small minds.

• Downvote 21

My point exactly, side stepping the main issue of education and finance only to comment on proper capitalization and punctuation. Small things amuse small minds.

C.H. You do not appear to have made any point, you have only given us an indication of what you are, please give some thought as to the content of any further postings.

• Upvote 2

I think most here are just looking for positive and progressive steps toward a happy ending for all investors. Do you have any positive thoughts?

SherryB

CH, take a chill pill PLEASE! Lot's of red marks in this thread already!!!!!

Make your point without coming across like you know it all and everyone else is stupid or as you say "have small minds"!

I see that you are new to this site, talking down and trying to belittle our good members on this site will not be tolerated!

Let's try a new approach and see how it comes off to everyone!

Thankssmile.gifBump

BTW: Thanks Yota for this post! You are awesome bro!

• Upvote 8

What exactly is the issue? The fact that none of the first three responses in this thread warranted your pompous remark? What leads you to believe we need lessons in economics, finance and the Arab world? Ego?

You might try gauging members intelligence in a thread that has a discussion going rather than attacking them/us for simply thanking the OP for a news article.

Cheers!

• Upvote 4