Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Egypt's ‘sex with the dead’ law sparks fury

k98nights

This article and law are disturbing, and that thought came into my head as well!

Sorry Kiddo It don't work that way in a male dominated society. They were saying men only. That is a man can do his dead wife. but wife cant do her dead husband. In the old days if daddy dies mama is sent right along side him to keep him company. back then there was no such thing as widows hahahahahahaha So it looks like the ladies are just plain outa luck in regards to them having a cold one.

Sorry Kiddo It don't work that way in a male dominated society. They were saying men only. That is a man can do his dead wife. but wife cant do her dead husband. In the old days if daddy dies mama is sent right along side him to keep him company. back then there was no such thing as widows hahahahahahaha So it looks like the ladies are just plain outa luck in regards to them having a cold one.

LOL, thanks Dog. It does say "He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband, alarabiya.net reported."

It's just gross all around

Edited by Tiffani929

LOL, thanks Dog. It does say "He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband, alarabiya.net reported."

How are they going to have sex......if they're both dead? :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Hey...there's Joe Black.....seems appropriate. ;)

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

hahahahaha Hey your right. WoW. break out the spray starch mama gonna have some fun. hahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

while this is very troubling and likely eye-opening to many about the dangers of this very rapidly spreading religion..(some of us have known and tried to warn of this only to have our words fall on deaf ears)....I am almost as much concerned about the insensitive, gross responses to it....the perverse attitudes that seem to grow more prevalent in our society are among the very things that label us in the "Muslim mindset" as the "Great Satan"....

put another way...think how they might view the crude humor expressed in this very thread... :twocents::( :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't expect anything different when you are under a male dominated society controlled by the Qur'an, Sharia Law. Make no mistake, their purpose is to dominate the world and the way that is done is by blinding the eyes of individuals who are convinced that "all religions" are the same.

Make jokes all you like. Some of them are hilarious. But understand that to the Islamic Brotherhood, this is no joking matter; nor is it to the women where Muslims rule.

• Upvote 1

while this is very troubling and likely eye-opening to many about the dangers of this very rapidly spreading religion..(some of us have known and tried to warn of this only to have our words fall on deaf ears)....I am almost as much concerned about the insensitive, gross responses to it....the perverse attitudes that seem to grow more prevalent in our society are among the very things that label us in the "Muslim mindset" as the "Great Satan"....

put another way...think how they might view the crude humor expressed in this very thread... :twocents::( :(

I'm right there with you on this EagleEye........there is a storm building over the horizon...... thought you might enjoy this....

71963_169450866401878_100000108964945_645179_2649969_n.jpg

Well eagle I dont want to go John Wayne on ya. (ya I do ) I dont give a fat rats behind as to how they view it. The whole idea of copulating with a corpse is sooooo over the top Do I give a crap about hurting the feelings of anybody who would even consider such a thing. Take your political correctness and spoon feed to someone else not me. Sorry your post really stuck a nerv.

• Upvote 2

I'm right there with you on this EagleEye........there is a storm building over the horizon...... thought you might enjoy this....

71963_169450866401878_100000108964945_645179_2649969_n.jpg

I need one of these shirts...to go with my...when it absolutely, positively MUST be destroyed overnight USAF shirt :lol:

Well eagle I dont want to go John Wayne on ya. (ya I do ) I dont give a fat rats behind as to how they view it. The whole idea of copulating with a corpse is sooooo over the top Do I give a crap about hurting the feelings of anybody who would even consider such a thing. Take your political correctness and spoon feed to someone else not me. Sorry your post really stuck a nerv.

you've got me wrong my friend I'd just as soon fly a B-52 over there myself and do what I was trained to do BUT that being said,

I'm as far from politically correct as you can possibly be my point was that what they do and want to do is hideous...but we're fooling ourselves when we "wink" at our own perverse behavior while condemning theirs....

• Upvote 2

Not that you care, but I took away your neg. Like you can't have an opinion even if some don't

agree with it. :blink: But this time you were right. The very fact that most don't even see the problem

with joking about such a perverse and sick subject is a testament to the age in which we live.

Matthew 24:37

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

And this post will make a few irate that someone just quoted the word of God.

Before a nation can be destroyed from without it must first destroy itself from within.

Not that you care, but I took away your neg. Like you can't have an opinion even if some don't

agree with it. :blink: But this time you were right. The very fact that most don't even see the problem

with joking about such a perverse and sick subject is a testament to the age in which we live.

Before a nation can be destroyed from without it must first destroy itself from within.

Disagree

thank you very much....the reason that I DO care will probably equally make someone irate for I TOO love the WORD....2 Peter 3:9-11 sort of says it all for me :D and thanks for the plus :tiphat:

That's a great one,

11Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness

not the easiest of things for me to do, but Lord knows I try.

Truly the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Crazy how some religions are so perverse, one poster wrote how odd it is that we joke about it, sometimes I think rational people lapse when it comes to this sort of thing because there is nothing rational about it. perhaps a joke is just a way to avoid things that aren't even in the realm of being a worth a reasonable discussion.. With that being said, how great would it be to not have to talk afterwords??? I kid, I Kid..

Edited by eddiemac
  • Upvote 1