Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Chat with Adam: Wed. May 2, 2012

cgbrown

Good morning Adam. We have all heard & gone round & round on "RD or RV" and also about the "Deletion of Zero's". Is it in the realm of possibility that they could drop the Zero's from the .00086 to .86 then RV? (that way both the Lopsters are right & everybody else as well)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam, I have read the past few days that Iraq and Kuwait have met this past Sunday and Monday and even stayed longer in the meetings to

accomplish some of the items they needed to work out in order to get Iraq closer to getting out of Chapter 7. If this is accomplished very soon,

will this be followed by the RV? Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, I was wondering if you have read Marcus Curtis's recent part 1 and part 2? It seems he has bailed out of the dinar investment and has given a number of reasons why he has completely changed his mind and now feels that the dinar is really a scam! He makes some strong arguments as to why he felt that the dinar will be worthless and I wonder if you have any response to his comments!

Adam. If Iraq does come out with a lower figure say .10 cents, how

Are they going to pay for it? This is the part that confuses me. I

Understand they need to come out low to get the major holders of

Dinar to cash in to bring their money supply down. If they did this

I could see the value coming in higher as their money supply

Shrinks. I'm just not sure how they are going to pay out this kind

Of cash?

Adam. Do you believe the 42.38 Rv ?????? Thought that was an insane question to ask. :lol: Have a great day. As always thanks for keeping us all well grounded. Gooooo RrrrrrrVvvvvvv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would an Erbil agreement mean that Erbil and Sulimaya(sp?) balance sheet information, most importantly assets) be consolidated with the financial statements on the CBI website? Page 10 of 36 on the 2010 financial statements has a note that indicates that the CBI financial statements do not include the balance sheet information from the two branches. They report to the KRG, and if I am not mistaken the Erbil branch most likely has a significantly larger amount of assets.

Hello Adam I have been a part of the dinar community for quite some time and have followed things very closely and have a few questions which I hope you can answer: 1st do you feel like we are closer to actually having the defense and security ministers set and active with the anouncement of the two potentials posted in tuesdays article? 2nd I know every one is bent on chap 7 but isnt article 8 what we are looking for? What is the significance of the un paying out all that money to kuwait and is that money paid by iraq to the un and from the un to kuwait? with all of the articles coming out over the last 2 months stating there would be a significant increase of the dinar to the dollar would you say we are on track for before sept? and considering how much more time its taking do you assume that the rv will no longer be at .10 but maybe at .86-1.20? Any feelings we could be maybe a few weeks out? Last why have we not heard very much about the hcl lately its almost like it disappeared?!? Thanks I know its a lot but I hope you find the time to answer it all! Your insight and level headed answers are always very much appreciated! Have A Great Day! :-)