Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana predicts the RV rate

jeepguy

this is a very good idea !!! their has been a great deal of { good ideas } but this one fits banking and money grubbing too a tee !!!!! { i mean as a buyer and seller of dinar } ---------------> :) -------------------------------------

===================

Link to Adam's Thesis: http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/10/26/adam-montana-predicts-the-rv-rate/

===================

like a lot of folks on the dinar sites ---- J U S T DO IT ALL READY

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Thanks for the post. Very good, logical and sensible information and advice. Thinking it will come in low and rise gradually I will continue to buy more. Just bit by bit until it hits. That way it just allows me to share more in the long term. :D.

I want to see this from Adam !!!

This IS from an email that Adam sent out.

Jeep,

Are you posting on behalf of Adam? Your read is misleading, at best.

Ski

Jeep said he was posting it for the newbies. Perhaps he should've said "reposting". In any case, I have a feeling we will be hearing from Adam shortly.

Once again, TexasGranny beats me to the punch by MINUTES. :D

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 2

"Let’s say there is a billion USD worth of Dinar out there right now, or 1 trillion IQD. The CBI pays $2.25 for every $3 worth of Dinar, then resells it the next day for $3. That’s a profit of $75 billion just on the spread. Not bad, right?

The problem is it cost them 225 billion to do that… and that 225 billion goes right into the “debt” column."

The math is not correct in this example. If the CBI were to pay $2.25 for every dinar and the assumption is there are $1 trillion IQD out there then the CBI would be on the hook for $2.25 Trillion USD not $225 billion.

• Upvote 1

@frankc....I think it has been pointed out before that the math wasn't correct and Adam addressed and said the point he was making is still correct even though the figures were off....hope that helps! @Jeepguy....great idea reposting this for those that hadn't seen it!

• Upvote 1

This IS from an email that Adam sent out.

Jeep said he was posting it for the newbies. Perhaps he should've said "reposting". In any case, I have a feeling we will be hearing from Adam shortly.

Once again, TexasGranny beats me to the punch by MINUTES. :D

TG is a great mod. My thought is that we are careful in the subject matter that is posted, specifically old data that is not relevant to the current financial and political conditions in Iraq.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TG is a great mod. My thought is that we are careful in the subject matter that is posted, specifically old data that is not relevant to the current financial and political conditions in Iraq.

Yes, she is. And your point would be valid if the data were more than speculation. I haven't seen much (if ANYTHING) that could be said to be FACT and therefore referred to as "data". Given that certain powers that be allegedly control the media, how can we believe without any hesitation ANY "data"?

All of life is speculation. (cynical, perhaps but I do try to be optimistic)

My BEST to all.

I do however respect Adam's opinion IMMENSELY.

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 2

Yes, she is. And your point would be valid if the data were more than speculation. I haven't seen much (if ANYTHING) that could be said to be FACT and therefore referred to as "data". Given that certain powers that be allegedly control the media, how can we believe without any hesitation ANY "data"?

All of life is speculation. (cynical, perhaps but I do try to be optimistic)

My BEST to all.

I do however respect Adam's opinion IMMENSELY.

Investing in IQD is currency speculation. At the end of the day I believe that investing in IQD will pay off in the long term. Iraq has obstacles that they must overcome. Iraq is making progress, slowly. Let's be patient.

If the gigantic math error had already been pointed out it might have been appropriate to have mentioned it so the "newbies" weren't misled.

The CBI site states there are 69 Trillion dinar in supply not simply 1 Trillion as in the example. To do a $2 or $3 USD rv does tend to stretch the immagination especially since Iraq has been publishing many articles saying they plan to redenominate their currency by deleting three zero's from their currency notes. On april 12 Iraq published an article saying they do not have the resources to pull this gigantic amount of currency in and inspect each note so plans were cancelled until further notice. All of us hoping to make money on this certainly don't want Iraq to RD.

• Upvote 1

I edited the original post because without the proper formatting, the points get lost.

Here is the link to the original post: http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/10/26/adam-montana-predicts-the-rv-rate/

"Let’s say there is a billion USD worth of Dinar out there right now, or 1 trillion IQD. The CBI pays $2.25 for every $3 worth of Dinar, then resells it the next day for $3. That’s a profit of $75 billion just on the spread. Not bad, right?

The problem is it cost them 225 billion to do that… and that 225 billion goes right into the “debt” column."

The math is not correct in this example. If the CBI were to pay $2.25 for every dinar and the assumption is there are $1 trillion IQD out there then the CBI would be on the hook for $2.25 Trillion USD not $225 billion.

As I stated many times, I wrote that article to make a point - not to balance the budget. I did the math in my head, on the fly, with no calculator.

If you are here to "prove me wrong" - well, congratulations. You just did it and you are now a super-genius. :)

Billion, trillion - yes, we've beaten that horse to death, thanks for kicking it again. If the US can add trillions to it's debt with no significant source of income to repay it, then why can't Iraq add a couple trillion to the ledger when the world knows Iraq has the potential to cover that growth?

(That was a rhetorical question. Iraq CAN add "trillions" to it's ledger, in the form of refound wealth, and the world will honor it because EVERYONE WINS.)

If you are actually here with an open mind and willing to overlook a minor error, then I'd expect you to stop beating the dead horse.

YES, I said "minor". If I had written "trillions" instead of "billions", my POINT would still be the same!

(I know, I know... the "Adam Bashers" will now say "hes so dumb he thinks trillions and billions are only slightly different!" To which I say: ":lol: Twist it however you want. :) )

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

At the end of his thesis he advises that before buying into any investment the buyer should consult a professional investment counsellor.

Well, I did just that, after I was convinced it was a good investment and after I had purchased most of the dinar I now hold.

The counsellor laughed. And I mean really laughed. He had never heard of this investment, had no preconceived ideas regarding scam, and thought I was pulling his leg.

I went back the next week to see him and took him an introductory pack of Iraqi Dinar, one of every note available which my dealer sells as a gift pack. He thought it was pretty paper, but still felt it was something that just would not, could not, happen. The RV that is.

I don't know what his problem is exactly, but I let him keep the pack of notes and told him he might want to keep them as a reminder when the dinar did RV. He said if it did RV he would exchange them ... no sentimentality in that man at all !!!!

Then, several weeks later, a person who knows of the dinar I am investing in, called me to tell me they had heard someone else expounding on the dinar investment, with a pack of the notes to show people, at a cocktail party they had attended the evening before. Guess who?

I will be wanting a "thank you" and an apology from a certain investment counsellor when this thing finally hits!

Thanks for posting Adam's thesis. This must be what he has been working on and asking for input about. I got the simple parts but when it got a little complicated ... well ... there are times when we just have to go on faith.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

I apologise that I did not recall reading this "potential example" before. I am human. Do you Sir Adam really think that we shall only get 0.10 to the dollar and essentially be forced to sell at that rate with such a short cashing in period? I know that I bought mostly 25k notes and some 10k notes this would be a real bummer for me. So, if this goes on inorder to get close to a million dollars for each million dinar that I have I shall look towards selling at 10 cents then taking this money and re-purchase IQD in the tiny denoms and sit on that until it climbs to $1, $2, or $3 a piece? Is this about right? Is there a realistic possibility that they would keep it at 10 cents for a longer period, like another year or 3 and then let it climb?

• Downvote 2

I edited the original post because without the proper formatting, the points get lost.

Here is the link to the original post: http://dinarspeculat...ts-the-rv-rate/

As I stated many times, I wrote that article to make a point - not to balance the budget. I did the math in my head, on the fly, with no calculator.

If you are here to "prove me wrong" - well, congratulations. You just did it and you are now a super-genius. :)

Billion, trillion - yes, we've beaten that horse to death, thanks for kicking it again. If the US can add trillions to it's debt with no significant source of income to repay it, then why can't Iraq add a couple trillion to the ledger when the world knows Iraq has the potential to cover that growth?

(That was a rhetorical question. Iraq CAN add "trillions" to it's ledger, in the form of refound wealth, and the world will honor it because EVERYONE WINS.)

If you are actually here with an open mind and willing to overlook a minor error, then I'd expect you to stop beating the dead horse.

YES, I said "minor". If I had written "trillions" instead of "billions", my POINT would still be the same!

(I know, I know... the "Adam Bashers" will now say "hes so dumb he thinks trillions and billions are only slightly different!" To which I say: ":lol: Twist it however you want. :) )

Only by God's (Jesus') grace can we forgive. He only tells us to do things He has already done and that we, by His Holy Spirit, CAN thereby do! Good job Adam.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(I know, I know... the "Adam Bashers" will now say "hes so dumb he thinks trillions and billions are only slightly different!

Read more:

You know that there is no diff with them, it's only fake money anyway, designed to keep us all enslaved.

The only diff is the level of enslavement we are will to live with.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its OK to call it what it is ? 225 billion in the red !!! who gives a flying F if there ia a "B" Billion now children we will talk about the letter "T" Can you say it with me TRILLION , I'm pretty sure the cost to liberate the mid east the best we could put the American's in the negative side of the books to the cost the worlds economy to ALL SLOW globally its got to be many many trillions. As for these bankers they were not in Iraq pre war so we managed them to come in on our behalf we appointed the Governor to the position of the CBI . So if your coming out low you have no right to put a 90 day life on cash in that really gonna bring in the investors to the desert. This is a report card on the U.S. and the U.N. ability to manage and govern the world ,and by appointing the banks the programed rate,and the LOW rate with 90 day cash in , YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE GOOD OLE BOYS BUDDY SYSTEM. This is Wall Street all over again only in the desert. I would like to think 225 billion in the red would give the Iraqi leaders and any other hostile a slap on the wrist, no trips to invade your neighbors even if you may have been misled, I get a 30 year mortgage with interest always first to the banks Iraq gets a -0 Balance sheet. Am I wrong or was this purchasing of Dinar and the ability to manage a stable sheet not one of the key hurdles into getting back to the being sanction free.Under a dime is clearly a managed screwing HERE IS MY LOCATION N. KC MO 48TH I will gladly love to be the first one to be happy in FEMA camp to tell you what is good for humanity vs. what is good for the banker. THEY OPERATE ON DEPOSITS THEY ARE EASILY MANAGED BY LACK OF. For those that think I'm being hostile I'm not. I love America , and D.C. and all its elected Dem's and repub. But truly disgusted by an imbalance of $. I am in the mortgage mess I'm hoping to use my cash in to change mortgage reform in my state of Missouri. And I think I could draw awareness to it. I have worked for wealthy people my whole life and I have watched the pros and cons of the total separation of the two.when its always the rich valve is now in pad the tax break mode .It is clearly a divided cluster but not nearly as bad as it appears .WHY? Is there something wrong with my T.V. or my AM radio I have never been able to get any stations talking about how bad those Republican presidents are and this and that its all hatred toward any Democratic Power the 1 way media just kills. It makes you think you have really hooked your buddies up so good or your just a screw ball. but when America votes a Dem in its like a pressure valve on the financial bleeding that happens when we know its enough the red guy opens it and the pendulum of a swing of course happens and the blue team try to rally the debt down its a cycle known as the new globalized central bank. And I will say they are very very good at what they do. No political block could ever dismantle them. And during this administration they have gained full control of this new media call the net.maybe they know whats good for the red team but the blue team was on occupy for over two weeks before it was even on any broadcast and the first days they had the signs blurred . they had to be like WTF we just secured the net sir what about the occupy:lol: I am blessed and sure its a big RV for THE CBI but not large and a decent swing for a new GOI and a leg up for its investors not IQD' ers the oil co. we really are a small fry in the big pond you will not be mad whats the point The rate probably has not changed since it was written over 20 years ago. they must be at complete aawwwwhh how well them NET FOLK follow the policy. :P ITS ALLMOST LIKE THEY ARE in desperation Dear Rothsby CLINGING ONTO OUR CBI MEDIA funded programs whats that fella I do like sooo much Okie?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its OK to call it what it is ? 225 billion in the red !!! who gives a flying F if there ia a "B" Billion now children we will talk about the letter "T" Can you say it with me TRILLION , I'm pretty sure the cost to liberate the mid east the best we could put the American's in the negative side of the books to the cost the worlds economy to ALL SLOW globally its got to be many many trillions. As for these bankers they were not in Iraq pre war so we managed them to come in on our behalf we appointed the Governor to the position of the CBI . So if your coming out low you have no right to put a 90 day life on cash in that really gonna bring in the investors to the desert. This is a report card on the U.S. and the U.N. ability to manage and govern the world ,and by appointing the banks the programed rate,and the LOW rate with 90 day cash in , YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE GOOD OLE BOYS BUDDY SYSTEM. This is Wall Street all over again only in the desert. I would like to think 225 billion in the red would give the Iraqi leaders and any other hostile a slap on the wrist, no trips to invade your neighbors even if you may have been misled, I get a 30 year mortgage with interest always first to the banks Iraq gets a -0 Balance sheet. Am I wrong or was this purchasing of Dinar and the ability to manage a stable sheet not one of the key hurdles into getting back to the being sanction free.Under a dime is clearly a managed screwing HERE IS MY LOCATION N. KC MO 48TH I will gladly love to be the first one to be happy in FEMA camp to tell you what is good for humanity vs. what is good for the banker. THEY OPERATE ON DEPOSITS THEY ARE EASILY MANAGED BY LACK OF. For those that think I'm being hostile I'm not. I love America , and D.C. and all its elected Dem's and repub. But truly disgusted by an imbalance of $. I am in the mortgage mess I'm hoping to use my cash in to change mortgage reform in my state of Missouri. And I think I could draw awareness to it. I have worked for wealthy people my whole life and I have watched the pros and cons of the total separation of the two.when its always the rich valve is now in pad the tax break mode .It is clearly a divided cluster but not nearly as bad as it appears .WHY? Is there something wrong with my T.V. or my AM radio I have never been able to get any stations talking about how bad those Republican presidents are and this and that its all hatred toward any Democratic Power the 1 way media just kills. It makes you think you have really hooked your buddies up so good or your just a screw ball. but when America votes a Dem in its like a pressure valve on the financial bleeding that happens when we know its enough the red guy opens it and the pendulum of a swing of course happens and the blue team try to rally the debt down its a cycle known as the new globalized central bank. And I will say they are very very good at what they do. No political block could ever dismantle them. And during this administration they have gained full control of this new media call the net.maybe they know whats good for the red team but the blue team was on occupy for over two weeks before it was even on any broadcast and the first days they had the signs blurred . they had to be like WTF we just secured the net sir what about the occupy:lol: I am blessed and sure its a big RV for THE CBI but not large and a decent swing for a new GOI and a leg up for its investors not IQD' ers the oil co. we really are a small fry in the big pond you will not be mad whats the point The rate probably has not changed since it was written over 20 years ago. they must be at complete aawwwwhh how well them NET FOLK follow the policy. :P ITS ALLMOST LIKE THEY ARE in desperation Dear Rothsby CLINGING ONTO OUR CBI MEDIA funded programs whats that fella I do like sooo much Okie?

Not that my state will listen but a mortgage reform is as simple as the rv .Do a $1 to $1 a dollar payed into your mortgage INTEREST would be one to principle as well loaned by a state run bank. Now impliment this in one state and this is a game changer. when they say your not going to br able to do that i say in 10 years that state will require 60% less federal money than it takes now. AND YOU NOW IT

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1