Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling Lower Denomination Dinars

Hey guys,

I'd like to sell my lower denominated dinars. Now, please don't tell me that I've been bought into this from pumping dealers, gurus, and so forth.

No, I didn't buy these because I was scared of LOP. No, I didn't buy these because someone told me that my higher denoms were going to be worthless.

The reason why I purchased low denoms were for tax purposes, to exchange small notes couple at a time inside the bank. Now, i find that reason to be stupid. I pretty much fell for my own trap. I just want to pay my taxes and be free when this is all done. I have no need for small denoms, but for those that are interested, please let me know.

I don't have "certificate of authenticity" or some "special" documents to prove that these are fake or real. (Those are meaningless anyway)

I bought these from a reputable seller on ebay. For those that are NOT interested in small denoms, please don't say that I'm trying to create my own "RV" or whatever. I'm simply going for the "market value" on what people are paying for these on ebay.

I have 12 bundles of 50 dinar. 3 bundles of 250 dinar and 3 bundles of 1000 dinar.

$30 for 50 dinar

$80 for 250 dinar

$150 for 1000 dinar

For those that are "interested" in small denoms, you would find that this price is A LOT better than dealer price, and ebay price.

I am flexible with my price as long as I don't get low ballers. Also I am willing to add extra dinars as a bonus for those that are willing to purchase multiple bundles. PM me or leave an email, and I will get back to you asap.

I am located in southern california los angeles region, so if you are nearby, we can meet in person to complete this transaction. I am paypal verified, so I will accept paypal as well for those that are far away.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

WOW!!!!!! sorry buddy but when you say those creditials are not important this isn`t quite the reason folks ask for them,, when you buy off ohhhh e-bay you would { in my thinking want too know you bought the real article } and when it comes too selling again the new owner would like too know the tracks this currency came from,,, { show me your dinar fax --- car facts } now i`m not bashing you soo don`t take it that way,,, but i think last year e-bay had a disclaimer out saying they could not garrentee currency and your at your own risk ,,,, it might help if you could post a picture of a few of the notes -- { up close shot } the water mark would be excelent !!! i`m just trying too clear it up for you a little --- good luck on your sells { also the recipt of the e-bay transaction will help but that will be another deal }

Jeepguy, you're an idiot. Maybe you've never bought any dinars on eBay. I have 100% feedback on eBay. I've both sold and bought many dinars on eBay. There aren't any fakes on eBay, as long as you don't fall into Hussein currency

My username is *silver_stacker*. Check my credentials. Send me a private message and I'll reply directly. The only reason I'm not selling on eBay is cause of seller fees plus too much time consuming.

You look like a deadbeat. If you can't afford any more dinars, don stir the pot and move on with your life. Let the big boys play. No offense "buddy"

Edited by LettheRVbegin
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Hey guys,

I'd like to sell my lower denominated dinars. Now, please don't tell me that I've been bought into this from pumping dealers, gurus, and so forth.

No, I didn't buy these because I was scared of LOP. No, I didn't buy these because someone told me that my higher denoms were going to be worthless.

The reason why I purchased low denoms were for tax purposes, to exchange small notes couple at a time inside the bank. Now, i find that reason to be stupid. I pretty much fell for my own trap. I just want to pay my taxes and be free when this is all done. I have no need for small denoms, but for those that are interested, please let me know.

I don't have "certificate of authenticity" or some "special" documents to prove that these are fake or real. (Those are meaningless anyway)

I bought these from a reputable seller on ebay. For those that are NOT interested in small denoms, please don't say that I'm trying to create my own "RV" or whatever. I'm simply going for the "market value" on what people are paying for these on ebay.

I have 12 bundles of 50 dinar. 3 bundles of 250 dinar and 3 bundles of 1000 dinar.

$30 for 50 dinar

$80 for 250 dinar

$150 for 1000 dinar

For those that are "interested" in small denoms, you would find that this price is A LOT better than dealer price, and ebay price.

I am flexible with my price as long as I don't get low ballers. Also I am willing to add extra dinars as a bonus for those that are willing to purchase multiple bundles. PM me or leave an email, and I will get back to you asap.

I am located in southern california los angeles region, so if you are nearby, we can meet in person to complete this transaction. I am paypal verified, so I will accept paypal as well for those that are far away.

Thanks!

Hey, dats what she said......tough crowd, tough crowdemot-downsbravo.gif

• Upvote 1

Look who's calling who an idiot. laugh.gif

You paid that much for dinar. That's friggin funny. laugh.gif

Your tax excuse is a rouse to ditch these way over valued dinar notes. Good luck. angry.gif

For anybody that still thinks these small bills are worth more than the the 000 bills, think again.

If, and when they rv and re-denominate, all paper and coins in this series will eventually be pulled in and destroyed.

Hopefully at their face value with a new, higher valued dinar that is globally traded.

This is the only way we can possibly make any money!

TFK, I'm calling you an idiot. You're friggin funny.

Did I ever say here that I overpaid for these dinar notes? I purchased it back in 2005 for these, and I paid the CBI rate plus 20 percent premium, so I wonder who's calling who an idiot here. You probably purchased your dinars at a much higher rate than mine, so I guess that also makes you FRIGGIN FUNNY like me huh, just like your avatar? Also, like I said before, I'm simply going by what people are willing to pay for these on ebay.

Maybe you should create a blog or an article on ebay, telling everyone who pays extra "premium" for these "FRIGGIN FUNNY". You will look more friggin funny than people buying small dinars on ebay

Oh, and one last note. Almost everyone that left comment here has left "GOOD LUCK" comment, and thanks to yall, BOOYA! All dinars are sold (though it's outside of dinarvets). Thanks again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Guess the golden rule has been thrown out the window........

No. it is still in place! Member has been calling people idiots and also says they have sold all their dinar so there is no reason for them to be here other than to cause trouble.

This member is no longer part of this group! _banhammer__by_Jibodeah.gif

• Upvote 4