Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shhhhh.... Surprise Birthday Party

Nadita

Hello DV family,

Our most talented Umbertino is having his birthday today, and you are all invited to the ebirthday celebration. Please send ecards and wishes to this thread.

Umbertino,

Happy Birthday :). May God bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you. May His hands are always upon you and his protection around you. You are loved by Him and He smiles when He thinks about you.

Too bad you are in Italy and I'm here, I would have thrown you a surprise birthday party with vanilla cake and chocolate frosting, barbeque ala Nadita, some lemonade and good company and of course some good music. We will have let you enjoy the party and music, we will have RUM spins the wheel. Of course there won't be a good party without all DV family. It will be a great party ;)

Happy birthday, my friend - a hug and a kiss on the cheek for you :)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

dont know why anyone would neg you for being nice. But I got you even

Dog,

Thank you for watching over me :) like the saying says dogs are faithful friends ;)

Sorry :) just couldn't help to tease you :). I might have friend for life in you :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for letting us in on it Nadita.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite Italian DJ EVER!!! I am so happy to have became your friend and DV sister this past year......hope your day and next year is extremely awesome and very blessed.......(((HUGS)))!!!!

• Upvote 2