Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Promises Of Improved Exchange Of The Dinar Against The Dollar

yota691

Promises Of Improved Exchange Of The Dinar Against The Dollar

Saturday, April 28, 2012 12:26

aktlas.jpg

Baghdad: network Akhbaralarac - expect a decision of the Economic Commission in Parliament MP Mahma Khalilzad, the restoration of the Iraqi dinar and normal in the coming period, after the necessary measures taken by the monetary policy to fetch up to (1166) dinars to the dollar. Khelil said that "monetary policy of Iraq and of Central Bank has taken necessary measures

For the return of Iraqi dinar to normal and stabilize at a certain price to the U.S. dollar. "And" The continued increase in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar would lead to significant economic, such as increased prices in local markets and high rates of inflation in the country. "Khalil said that" the Commission demanded that the bank Central and the federal government to take the necessary measures needed to save the currency in Iraq from deteriorating in front of hard currency, Calcetrh on the process of currency smuggling to neighboring countries, or to take scientific methods to sell foreign currency at an auction in the Central. "and expressed optimism that" the return of Iraqi dinar to normal to settle on the price of (1166) dinars for one dollar. "this and see the U.S. dollar has increased significantly and unprecedented has its value in front of the Iraqi dinar, with an exchange rate of one dollar (1300) Iraqi dinars, after he was conservative on the price for a long time b (1170) dinars per dollar. http://www.aliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37939:2012-04-28-09-32-12&catid=13:Featured%20News&Itemid=26

• Upvote 15

It sounds like they are just trying to get it back up to 1166, from the 1300 it is at now. Sheesh when will they actually do something constructive with this?

The Dollar would be a mute point if they would raise the value to where Iraqi's wanted to use their own money. Take away the demand for USD. Is it that hard?

Oh and Good Morning Dear Yota! Thank You for bringing us the news this morning. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Seems like the last month or so we get one or two of these types of articles every weekend........any idea what those are in the pic they're not dinars...euro's maybe???

dinars ....from right to left are fiftys ..looks like hundreds ... then 250 ..then 500 ..notes .. looks like a wheelbarrow load .. someone must be going to the grocery store

but the grren ones on the left look different than the one im looking at maybe it isnt a 500 note .. ..i can see the fifty on the note on the right

looking at cbi .. the fifty note looks purple .. this one is like a yellow color .. but it says 50 on it .....

i dont see anything on the cbi that looks like that green note on the left ... those are different notes if they are dinars ..

• Upvote 1

dinars ....from right to left are fiftys ..looks like hundreds ... then 250 ..then 500 ..notes .. looks like a wheelbarrow load .. someone must be going to the grocery store

but the grren ones on the left look different than the one im looking at maybe it isnt a 500 note .. ..i can see the fifty on the note on the right

looking at cbi .. the fifty note looks purple .. this one is like a yellow color .. but it says 50 on it .....

i dont see anything on the cbi that looks like that green note on the left ... those are different notes if they are dinars ..

The colors are wrong I dont own any dinar that is purple or green...and look at the size of the 000...kinda look like euro's....

When I opened the link, I went to the CBI and pictures of the new paper dinar as well as the coins. The 25,000 does not look like the ones I hold from DinarTrade and DinarBanker? Are these the new bills? Will they honor at RV the old bills of two years ago? Has me wondering. Anyone know?

Most of us reading these articles over and over again have begun to notice that the news sources seem to use the same pictures for money articles that they have been using for the past year... Guess their stock photo file is not all that extensive..... In any event, now just like in the past, I have never been able to figure out why they show stacks of Euro, when they are talking about dinar?!?!

They are showing here, the 100, 200, 500 and maybe 50 Euro from what I can tell....Its Euro for sure, just not sure if that last one is the 50 or 10 :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1