Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Really....when do you think it will happen

So I saw that other guys post that said "predict when it will happen" I was disappointed when I read it and it was not what it implied.

So some of you guys on here know more, are more eloquent, and probably are a 100X smarter than some Gurus.

So really when do you think it will happen? What do you think is the logical amount it will come out at.

Me....well I am new to this still learning how things work out side of my little world here. I would love for it to happen now, but also would love for it to wait because I want more. I would love for it to come in above $4....

In reality I think it will happen sometime around the fall. Logically I think it will come around $1...but my fears are it will be .10....

I just wanted to know what others are thinking and see if I am close to the general consensus...but I do have a ton more to learn!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's anybodys guess. Nobody really knows the date or the amount. Things seem to be looking better for it, imo. I also think from what I had read that it will be January, but I'm hoping, like everyone else, that maybe June or September. Just my thouhgts on it, take it with a grain of salt. We all are learning a lot as we travel along in this venture. Why someone negged you I don't know but I evened it out for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So I saw that other guys post that said "predict when it will happen" I was disappointed when I read it and it was not what it implied.

So some of you guys on here know more, are more eloquent, and probably are a 100X smarter than some Gurus.

So really when do you think it will happen? What do you think is the logical amount it will come out at.

Me....well I am new to this still learning how things work out side of my little world here. I would love for it to happen now, but also would love for it to wait because I want more. I would love for it to come in above $4....

In reality I think it will happen sometime around the fall. Logically I think it will come around $1...but my fears are it will be .10....

I just wanted to know what others are thinking and see if I am close to the general consensus...but I do have a ton more to learn!

If your only fear is a 10 cent rate then you definately have some catching up to do!!! laugh.gif

Dont take this the wrong way, but there is a lot more then a low rate to be worried about!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

July 2012, Chpt 7 comes up for review again in June. With Kuwait giving the "We want them out of 7... blah blah" routine, the UN might be influenced to get the proper paper work together, and signed by the end of the extension. Then the process starts, per my own opinion obviously.

As far as lop vs rv... all i want is an end result.

• Upvote 1

If your only fear is a 10 cent rate then you definately have some catching up to do!!! laugh.gif

Dont take this the wrong way, but there is a lot more then a low rate to be worried about!!!

A lot of catching up is an understatement...I am still learining and trying to comprehend and understand everything....sorry if it seems off or wrong...but the dreamer side of me would like enough to get my Spa up off the ground and possibly a few other ventures....

Welcome to the ride. You will learn patience if you haven't yet. Stay safe and have fun. :)

Ohh and what a ride it is!!!! LOL!!! :lol:

I'd like for the RV to be in the cents range like 10 or 20 which'd grant a very substantial gain for us ( 100 to 200 times our Capital minus fees, commissions, etc.)...

While I'm afraid that when they might consider RV' ing to a US dollar ( or more) that would bring along also the dreaded cut of zeros ( as , in my ignorance and after reading a lot here, I really can't conceive a 100,000% gain or more...which a RV of 1:1 with no zeros cut would bring...) so in the worst case 1:1 would mean barely coming out even (with fees, commissions, so really a loss) .. If instead it comes at 2 or 3 bucks then we will double ot triple our Capital... Still not bad but a lot worse than the former ( cents RV) I described.

Of course JMHO.

• Upvote 1

keeps i understand your lop ideals but one thing you can't factor in is greed and profit,yes the lop could happen but human nature dictates no lop.Now if it was me and this is how it will most likely unfold,it will most likely come out at .10 cent area why becaues people need the money,not us specifically,but iran and libiay im having a brain fart over the spelling of libiay anyway at .10 cents they get in my oppinion they get in 50% of all dinar..BUt vertually no one in iraq will cough up any of there stash,but due to sanctions on iran they will but after that it will be up to over a dollar.then the iraqi's will swich over to there one money hence de-dollarization is now complete peace dave

• Upvote 2

The next windows of opportunities are between now & 1 June when the UN meets for C7 talks.

A lot of work is still ahead to include filling key government positions, the Erbil accord, GOI, WTO re-enstatement & the Tarriff Bill passage.

If Parliament can get this done by June then it could be a go.

If Parliament walks out or strikes, the next windows may be Sep & Jan.

Just my 2 cents worth.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The next windows of opportunities are between now & 1 June when the UN meets for C7 talks.

A lot of work is still ahead to include filling key government positions, the Erbil accord, GOI, WTO re-enstatement & the Tarriff Bill passage.

If Parliament can get this done by June then it could be a go.

If Parliament walks out or strikes, the next windows may be Sep & Jan.

Just my 2 cents worth.

luigi what do you think abouy my prior post dave

I totally agree. The RV may be a hybrid RV. A combination of a LOP then a RV or possibly a float up to .10 cent to .20 cent to the USD.

This will help Iraq to cope with while not putting too much stress on it's economy & resources.

The rate will continue to improve as the economy improves if oil stays at or near current levels & pricing.

I was goin to give my opinion but Dave and luigi already summed it up I think June maybe towards the middle of the month cause the tariff law etc will happen the first week but not be set in place till mid month if it even happens Sept I'm not sure about what major events are goin down then October seems more plausible if ur of the school of thought Obama has a say in it cause that's closer to election and the rates that Dave stated are what I think .10:1-.20:1 with a possible 1:1 -3:1 after small denoms are released