Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Homeland Security Vehicles On The Move

40oz

Homeland Security Vehicles On The Move

DHS-truck-relocated-photo.jpg

What is DHS/ICE preparing for with this type of “Law Enforcement” vehicle?

DHS, ordered 2,717 International® MaxxPro® Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles in January… So? What “hot” area in the US do they think they will be fighting in that they need a Mine-Resistant, Ambush-Protected vehicle??? or are those and the gun ports just to protect you and make you feel safer???

Is there a war stateside that I am unaware of?

Honestly, what is the reason for having this type of vehicle on American streets?

Does this go with the 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammo they just ordered too? (That’s ultra high performance optimum penetration for terminal performance rounds from Defense contractors ATK)

And since they are doing this under the auspices of ICE- how about those detention facilities? Certainly there are so many of those facilities in each state, far many more than are needed for illegal immigrants, don’tcha think?

“The Communist Department of Homeland Insecurity, are NOT honorable and good Law Enforcement Officers. They are NOT patrolling communities, keeping them safe, and protecting American citizens. They ARE Secret State Police, and they will infringe on your rights. There is nothing honorable in what they are doing. Training for martial law. Not only will they hurt American citizens, they will hurt our military and law enforcement personnel. They are enemies of the Republic… ” – Comment on Facebook

Is this part of the “

” that King Obama spoke about?

Should we connect these dots?

Perhaps the people showcasing these vehicles understand that they are making citizens feel threatened which results in citizens arming themselves against possible harm from the government… So one might even assume that DHS is deliberately sowing the seeds of revolution…. think about it. Civilian gun sales have never been higher… just sayin’.

And of course everyone is now a possible terrorist and assumed guilty until they can prove themselves innocent.

I’m sure you feel safer already.

Or shall we just talk about whether Michelle Obama worked more or less than Ann Romney? (Next the pundits will be discussing their fashion sense which of course is of national concern)

UPDATE: NEW PHOTO

Homeland-security-vehicle-on-truck-south-carolina.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hey . You gotta think positive. Their going to need the cover. With the amount of bullets heading their way. hahahahahahaha

Hey . You gotta think positive. Their going to need the cover. With the amount of bullets heading their way. hahahahahahaha

IF and IF only, It came down to the government discarding the Constitution and trying to overrun the state.

• Upvote 1

The secrecy of this makes me sick. I love my country, and I love my freedoms, and I love my rights. I love my flag, and my national symbols, the American Eagle and the Statue of Liberty, the oil wells of Texas and the Golden Gate Bridge, and I love being alive and secure in the greatest nation that ever existed in the entire history of the Earth, and I love being able to get up in the mornings, and do whatever my heart wants (within grave financial reason, of course). I want all my grandchildren to feel the richness of being an American. And I am now afraid.

• Upvote 5

WOW 40, we don't agree on everything, but this I do agree with you on big time. Good find! I don't know what bothers me more these or the drones (supposedly unarmed) but with a trip to Home Depot that can change in a matter of minutes! I don't like where we are headed and I to love our great nation and fear for my children and yours! :(

That breaks down to around 54 units per state and what is up with that much and that kind of ammo? At least they are not .50 cal rounds, those you can pretty much bend over and kiss it goodbye no matter where you are!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

Quit being afraid Francie, just be aware and alert any around you slowly...we are the majority and always will be. The future will be ours.

IF and only if we can all put our petty differences aside and stand together as a nation, then yes we would be the most powerful force in the history of the planet, but only if it can be mobilized effectively. However separated and hating each other, well then not so much. Our country has never been so divided based on party lines then it is now, and our officials on both sides do nothing but throw fuel on the fire! This is how it starts, you keep taking away rights and weapons under the guise of security, lock up anyone who resists by saying they are against the US, then all you have left to deal with are the sheep who are drawn in with govt. handouts, and won't know better until it's to late! Kinda like the frog in the pot of boiling water doesn't know he's in trouble until he's dead as long as you turn the heat up slowly! Not to be Mr. Doomsday, but God help us all, we've taken you out of our schools, or govt. buildings, our lives, be merciful because we need you now!

• Upvote 4

We already knew of the race wars they wanted between the Muslims and the Christians as well as the African Americans and the Caucasians which you see already started.

But some big "groups" from both sides are awake and joining in the movement and people will start to see through this...banksters days are numbered.

Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, CFR,UN, Trilateral Commission, IMF, Goldman Sachs ect.., Monsanto, TSA, Rothschilds, Rockefellers ect.., ....their days are numbered.

Our kids future is what we want to preserve, the way it used to be..only it will be even better when we are done. Watch and see.

So what do we need to do Lord Dinar?

• Upvote 1

Red Dawn --domesticly-- not as far fetched as most believe, just kind of sneeks up on you very quickly if you do not remember--while I want to not believe what is happening over time it sure does look like just another piece of a puzzle with finding all corners before the rest of the pieces are turned over --look at orwell . sagan and Einstien , Jefferson and a multitude of others over time their hum ha opinions have come to pass---maybe everyone should be more concerned about their freedoms that are being systemically taked away becuase thier prioities are just surviving day to day remember the true patriots of this country took care of family, hunted food, raiseed thier children, went to war , challenged local rule and made the very foundation of this country---THEY DEPENDED ON THEMSELVES FIRST ! within thier life sacifices were made nothing neglected - so I am sure that is part of the long term strategy to dismantle the very IDEA of the USA

Just my no cents worth!

• Upvote 3

Once you connect some dots, just tell the ones close to you.

Be prepared to be called a name or two but don't let it bother you.

Just research and be aware and live your life ...but at least try to warn others close to you.

If you are wrong they will make fun of you...but if you are right...? They will thank you.

We are all one....and that is what it will be, very soon.

The Planet supplies what we need to live and be healthy....we no longer need "them"

We will all follow the laws of the land, and common sense will come back...the game is almost over.

Time to put the money back into the "bank" and start again.

What a world we have...if we could only visit it.

193 days. That's it. 193 days.

• Upvote 1

Fear mongers ,promoting fear.Probably nothing but some good photoshop.Suckers abound......

If it is it's the best photoshop I've seen coming out of another vehicle's windshield, did you see my post above about the sheep and the frog? Hopefully you are right there is nothing to fear. Common sense says otherwise, I don't fear for my life, I fear for the way of life and lives of my children and grandchildren still to come, as well as yours, God willing!

Gun sales are going thru the roof, people are becoming aware and beginning to question whats right and wrong, they are realizing our government doesn't have our best interests in mind, our ancestors are rolling over in their graves at what this country they bled and died for has become, the giant is beginning to wake!

• Upvote 3

The gov is probably gonna invade Arizona in June when the Supreme Court rules in favor of the state's new illegal aliens' non-rights. Heaven forbid the state would try stem the flow of illegals when Barry is at the border passing out healthcare, welfare, and food stamps to them, oh and providing them with voter id cards with the slogan vote SI for Barry.

• Upvote 3

Most people are familiar with the old adage “Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket”. I would say the same goes for your guns. I have mine in four different locations, and have thought about adding a couple more. Something else to consider is; do you and your family have designated rally points, or somewhere other than home to meet up in the event of an emergency. We have seven. A different place and different time for each day of the week. I have drilled my family in this for years.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 4

Tick tick tick , when is the Obama civilian army comming . Google it and take a look . Complacency creates advantage for our traitors and manipulators . What more must we see and have hit us on our heads . Think this is a dream , dream again . Obama wants communism . He is one .. Bet ya ..

• Upvote 2

Most people are familiar with the old adage “Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket”. I would say the same goes for your guns. I have mine in four different locations, and have thought about adding a couple more. Something else to consider is; do you and your family have designated rally points, or somewhere other than home to meet up in the event of an emergency. We have seven. A different place and different time for each day of the week. I have drilled my family in this for years.

Roadrunner

a really good idea Roadrunner...we should all be ready for the expected unexpected....time is at hand...

These huge stocks of vehicles and materiel (ammo, etc.) that the department of homeland security is

apparently stockpiling reminds me of Reforger excercises in former West Germany in decades past. All you

need to do is fly the troops in from overseas to pick up their equipment and roll into battle. Does this help

with your assessment of what you are seeing? A little chem-bio reduction of the population and light mop-up

and there you are. A little extra food for thought, the 30,000 acre "gift" to the Chinese for their industrial

manufacturing center complete with secluded quarters including foreign sovereignty over the complex, as I

call it, is situated just north of Mountain Home AFB and just south of the Boise airport. What a nice open terrain

logistical rapid build up center for UN "help". Why would the Chinese with their land mass need room for

manufacturing in a large industrial area in the US with it's own Chinese sovereignty (no Americans allowed without

sole permission of the Chinese government). If you think there is nothing to this, think again. The people who would

work at this facility would be Chinese nationals, not American citizens.

NMGarand