Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rank HYIP???

http://justbeenpaid....aqs/tripler.php check that out about JSS and yes it is real everything you need to know of what they do.

hey Adam Yes, i do my due dilligence on any company i get involved with to invest with. Enr-G is indeed a real comapny that operates out of the UK buying and selling renewbale energy. You can find legal documents to actually what they invest in. Energy as you know will be around forever and renewable energy even better. We are ALL trying to get cleaner and more sufficent energy. Their site is currently down to some proxies because of a massive DDOS attack onto their main servers they are currently moving servers but for the peple that could still get on by trying a different proxy it is still paying and still running smoothly just a few kinks due to some hackers. Aso you are fully aware of there is always a risk on whatever we do in life but ive tested it they pay out, they do have different plans regarding how much you invest and they are very realistic and supportive %'s they pay per day.

I would love to see some actual numbers paid into real accounts. So far I've had "difficulties" in gathering true case data, aka actual numbers from people who are actually making home/car/snack payments from these programs.

I know most people wouldn't want to expose their accounts and personal information on a public forum, and you aren't a dummy so I don't expect you to do that.

Would you be willing to show me your returns privately?

Thanks for the response, either way! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

http://justbeenpaid....aqs/tripler.php check that out about JSS and yes it is real everything you need to know of what they do.

hey Adam Yes, i do my due dilligence on any company i get involved with to invest with. Enr-G is indeed a real comapny that operates out of the UK buying and selling renewbale energy. You can find legal documents to actually what they invest in. Energy as you know will be around forever and renewable energy even better. We are ALL trying to get cleaner and more sufficent energy. Their site is currently down to some proxies because of a massive DDOS attack onto their main servers they are currently moving servers but for the peple that could still get on by trying a different proxy it is still paying and still running smoothly just a few kinks due to some hackers. Aso you are fully aware of there is always a risk on whatever we do in life but ive tested it they pay out, they do have different plans regarding how much you invest and they are very realistic and supportive %'s they pay per day.

Both of these programs are HYIPs. http://hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com/2012/02/25/jss-tripler-scam-warning-for-march-2012/

http://www.hyipnews.com/hyip-list None of these on this list are ones I was in even 2 years ago. Just the fact that they are on the list tells me to stay away from them. I was in a lot of programs several years ago, the last one was Gold Nugget Invest. It had been around for something like 5 years so I thought it was "safe". Sure enough I tested it for about 6 months, even got paid regularly. Thought everything was great, then I made a large (to me) deposit, 2 weeks later BAM gone. Dont remember what happened exactly but the owner even tried to divey up what was left, one of the better guys but still I loss.

Bottom line is if you like Vegas and you have money to gamble with Go for it! The problem is these attrack people that are desperate and really can not afford to loose money. THE MONEY YOU MAKE IS SOMEONE ELESES LOSS!!!

• Upvote 2

Both of these programs are HYIPs. http://hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com/2012/02/25/jss-tripler-scam-warning-for-march-2012/

http://www.hyipnews.com/hyip-list None of these on this list are ones I was in even 2 years ago. Just the fact that they are on the list tells me to stay away from them. I was in a lot of programs several years ago, the last one was Gold Nugget Invest. It had been around for something like 5 years so I thought it was "safe". Sure enough I tested it for about 6 months, even got paid regularly. Thought everything was great, then I made a large (to me) deposit, 2 weeks later BAM gone. Dont remember what happened exactly but the owner even tried to divey up what was left, one of the better guys but still I loss.

Bottom line is if you like Vegas and you have money to gamble with Go for it! The problem is these attrack people that are desperate and really can not afford to loose money. THE MONEY YOU MAKE IS SOMEONE ELESES LOSS!!!

That was my hunch as well.The idea of zeek having the auction for one satisfied part of my fears as they have outside revenue generated and don't have to rely on the money solely from the members.That coupled with a cap to prevent the whales from choking everyone else out and their 14 yr success shows me they've got it together.+1 from me

actually yes u can make a lot of money with HYIPS but it does require to have a lot of money prior because yes MOST are short lived and you have to get in and get out its very quick money. I'd stay away from the ones that offer extemely high %'s and its always a MUST to check the HYIP ranking boards to see which ones are paying out and sticking around or been around for a while, but i have been in some and still currently doing some as well and they are making me a good ROI but very short lived key is to play with their money and to take out your initial investment. It takes money to make money and if u dont have it i would not suggest getting involved with HYIP's at all. Now zeek rewards and jss tripler to name a few are a good way to build a business also to create wealth but its compounding and take patience.

KEY point: Diversify but dont spread yourself to thin.

Easy Rider

Have you tried this link? http://money-news-online.com/?drgn=1. The admin tells a lot about HYIP rates and comparisons daily. I have not tried it. But long time ago I have lost quite big $$ through PTV.

Agreed.....I recall writing on the main HYIP's Forum out there ( MMG) just to try and warn people to be careful with that one ( Gold Nugget).. Most Folks there would get angry and upset with me and a few others.......Then it obviously crumbled down and some admitted ( pride issue) they got duped... I got duped many times in the past with HYIP's...

Just like the way it happened with another apparently very successful HYIP whose name I can't recall now which it was disceivered it was the creation of a famous fraudster ( Xavier, not his real name) who had in the past scammed many people with FLO.. ...He had come back ( without admitting he was Xavier) with another " fantastic " investment and I and a few others kept saying it looked so similar to FLO and had recognized his ( Xavier) voice in chats etc. only to get insulted and offended and worse... I think it lasted 4 months and then disappeared with people money... Once again... As usual.

Edited by umbertino

Both of these programs are HYIPs. http://hyip-blog-inv...for-march-2012/

to eaches own im not here to tell anyone to do anything they dont feel comfortable with, im with zeek rewards, Enrg and a few more and i am making money. Sorry about your experience but thats the risk you take making money. If you cannot comprehend that then they need to stick with their 9-5 jobs IMHO

I ve done my research on ENRG and it is a sister program from wealth brokers which strive out of the UK and they provide legal document proof that they do indeed invest buy and sell renewable energy thats what attracted me to them and was referred by someone i dearly trust that makes plenty of money that ive known for years.

Im familar with golden nugget and a few more and i knew a buddy of mine from australia that lived off it for 3 years problem is you have to be smart and save and take out money on a daily basis and not rely on one program, diversifying is the key hope that helps. Put it this way if you spread out 10k into 10 hyips lets say 4 out of 10 go down you are still making money with 6 thats the point diversification.

Edited by easyrider

Another thing making money is always risk. Hell, you own job is NOT even guaranteed anymore but i can tell you this i have been making money online for a while now and it has been a godsend for me going through school and all. Everyone is different and ive lost money as well but have made good gains over the years. Find a company that has been around and is solid of what they do and not a saturated market. Do your research and youll do fine. Problem with MOST HYIPS is you never know how the money is coming in from the company so yes its all a risk but if you find a company that actually does what they say then well its most likely to stick around for a while but no one knows how long.

Another thing making money is always risk. Hell, you own job is NOT even guaranteed anymore but i can tell you this i have been making money online for a while now and it has been a godsend for me going through school and all. Everyone is different and ive lost money as well but have made good gains over the years. Find a company that has been around and is solid of what they do and not a saturated market. Do your research and youll do fine. Problem with MOST HYIPS is you never know how the money is coming in from the company so yes its all a risk but if you find a company that actually does what they say then well its most likely to stick around for a while but no one knows how long.

Easy I am not attacking you, I am glad you have found some ways to make money and yes you are right everything is a risk. Heck... keeping your money in dollars is a BIG risk this day in time LOL. And actually i do need to thank you, this thread and some of the comments did make me look closer at Zeek and get involved. After taking a 2 year break I am back in Home Based Business. Although I personally will not do another HYIP Zeek is a business with an impressive track record.

I did do Home Based Business that required selling and recruiting and I can do it and do it well but the majority of people out there can not or will not. So Zeek is the perfect fit Passive if you want it to be... just the ticket! A few years ago I did not know there was an animal like this that existed, so I will get involved with Passive businesses.

I found another business that is PASSIVE also! It also has a real product with a 9 year track record and NO attrition and they have a 100 year business plan. If anyone is looking to diversify in another BUSINESS (not HYIP) send me a private PM with your email and I will send information. This business is PASSIVE however I am sooo excited about it that I will be building it BIG! This is NOT a Passive Investment .... but a Passive Income Buisness.

For those of you who haven't seen it yet or would like to check out another program BIDIFY is another program that is on its way to doing well.It's pretty similar to Zeek Rewards and off to a really good start. I missed out on the start of Zeek and got started in it late, so Im building this and zeek side by side which is a plus to building them together IMo. If anyone is interested and needs a link to get in just message me and I will help you all I can. :peace:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... after this thread and actually someone I knew pretty well called me the same day about Zeek. I decided to give it a go. All the ponzies left a really bad taste in my mouth but this does seem like the real deal. Real Company ,Real Opportunity Fingers Crossed :P I was in network marketing for many years and was successful and this is something I can help anyone make money at too. :D

DD, can you please contact me (just changed my settings to make my email visible). I am interested in starting Zeek. Seems I can't sign up without a sponsor. Thx

Edited by RicknSaudi

• 3 months later...

I just came across this thread and see you guys have discussed "Just Been Paid" (JSS, JSS-Tripler), now known as "Profit Clicking". My husband and I are actually both on staff for Profit Clicking and have been for about a year. So, if anyone has any questions about this program, feel free to ask me. :) We have also purchased ad packs (previously known as tripler positions) and have been earning great money!! This program has been a life saver and we have been fully financially dependent on this program for a year now!! I am glad to help anyone who has questions regarding Profit Clicking. This one is the real deal!

I love Google! Check it out.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/halahtouryalai/2012/09/14/zeekrewards-receiver-recovers-300m-asks-affiliates-to-surrender-gains/

$300M, Asks Affiliates To Surrender Gains

32 comments, 27 called-out + Comment now

The man in charge of recovering assets from the alleged ZeekRewards Ponzi scheme is making some progress.

Kenneth Bell, the court-appointed receiver for Rex Venture Group and ZeekRewards.com, says his team has secured nearly $300 million in assets so far. There may be tens of millions of dollars more to recover, he says.

Last month the SEC shut down ZeekRewards.com calling it a $600 million Ponzi scheme on the verge of collapse. According to the SEC, the website had over 1 million online customers who were promised up to 50% of the company’s daily net profits through a profit sharing system in which they accumulate rewards points that could be redeemed for cash payouts.

ZeekRewards Handed Over To Receiver; What's Next For Investors?

Halah Touryalai

Forbes Staff

ZeekRewards And Why Ponzi Schemes Will Never Go Away

Halah Touryalai

Forbes Staff

But the company lied when it told customers that it was extremely profitable and payouts to customers, dubbed affiliates, bore no relation to the company’s profit, the SEC said. According to the regulator most of the total “profits” paid to affiliates were comprised of funds received from new investors in classic Ponzi scheme fashion.”

Bell was appointed to recover the assets and sort out a claims process for those affected by the alleged scheme. Bell says recovering the assets will take months, if not longer. Only then will affiliates be able to make claims and get money back.

In a letter yesterday, Bell urged affiliates who made gains to surrender them in an effort to give all victims a slice of the recovered assets.

“Among those from whom we intend to recover assets are those affiliates who took more out of Rex Ventures than they put in. Many of you received little or nothing from this enterprise. In order to make everyone as whole as possible, those who profited from participating should surrender their gains,” he writes.

Paul Burks, the online marketer in charge of the alleged scheme, agreed to pay a $4 million penalty and relinquish his interest in the company. He did not admit nor deny guilt.

Bell has said that the number of victims could be 2 million–double the original figure cited by the SEC.

Despite the findings by the SEC some Zeek affiliates are defending the company and fighting the Ponzi scheme allegations. Over 33,000 people have signed a petition to keep ZeekRewards alive saying they are “devastated” by the shutdown and that they are “behind Paul Burks, Rex Venture Group, Zeekler/Zeek Rewards and it’s affiliates 100%.”

“In no way that this company defrauded anyone. We believe that Zeekler/Zeek Rewards has given us the leadership and the freedom to support our families,” the petition reads.

Here’s the website for updates on the status of ZeekReward funds. The receiver is asking anyone with questions about the case to email them to info@ZeekRewardsReceivership.com.

http://www.businessforhome.org/2012/09/just-been-paid-and-profit-clicking-melt-down/

Just Been Paid and Profit Clicking Melt Down?

by TED NUYTEN on SEPTEMBER 17, 2012

inShare

Looking to the Profit Clicking facebook comments it seems this second largest Ponzi scheme in 2012 is melting fast. Alexa traffic rank 1,321 world wide, 141,696 daily visitors….. Members are complaining in huge numbers on the Profit Clicking Fan Page.

According to Profit Clicking:

"Our goal is to help you build your business through increased traffic while providing a virtually unlimited income source. Our Organization takes pride in helping anyone earn a satisfying income through our focus on streamlined profitability and accessibility. No matter where you live, or your level of education or income, we have the tools and the longevity to boost you into the future."

Profit Clicking (Just Been Paid) is not a ponzi scheme. I work on staff for PC. We sell advertising packages and other products. Also, let me remind you that Profit Clicking is legally compliant. We have a law office that oversees the program, so that is just another reason why this is not a ponzi scheme. This program has been around since 2010. If it was a ponzi scheme, it would have been shut down. PC is actually the hottest Internet program out there.

I don't like hearing negative talk about the program, because Profit Clicking is the best program I have ever been in, in my life! It has literally saved us from this horrible economy. My husband and I have been in the program for 1 year this month and on staff for about 10-11 months. We are soley living off the income from PC.

Feel free to pm me with any questions about the program. I love helping people! This is such an incredible opportunity that has changed the lives of so many people!

Also, in regards to Zeek Rewards...I heard differently. Last I heard, the case was being dropped because no one had actually been ripped off by them. I will have to search for the info, but it was in a local newspaper. I was in Zeek rewards also and never had a problem. (in my opinion....Zeek was probably a ponzi scheme) Luckily for us, we had gotten our entire investment back before they went down. But, I did hear that they are reopening. I will try to find the information.

:)

One more thing...... there are a lot of issues with Profit Clicking right now, but that is BECAUSE we just migrated to a new name and website. We are technically still in the Beta part of the program because we migrated earlier than what was planned. All of the members have been informed of this, but there are still people that are upset and that is understandable. However, we are still in a transition phase, so there are still kinks to be worked out. I believe in this program with all of my heart. It's not going anywhere! It takes time for a huge migration like this to fully get things up and running. Members are still being paid and still withdrawing.

If you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to pm me on the side and I will be glad to answer any questions or go more in depth. :)

• Upvote 1

I did not read all the way through all of the replys...Nevertheless, I do know Zeek Rewards has been shut down several of my friends lost thousands.

I do recommend am International Internet Business Opportunity... **************** if you'd like to check it out?

I have been helping individuals earn incomes with the program for about a year. Simple and straight forward with a six figure annual income potential.

Edited by TexasGranny
Removed link - Against the rules to post affiliate links

No disrespect, but all these ideas are bad! I could make more money with a can sitting in front of me as I stand on my head in the subway... Sometimes, I think I am all alone walking through life watching people that haven't got a clue. They are spending a ton of cash trying to make a mere 3% cash back, and then you have others that gamble the farm for 30 to 100% quick return on their cash... Just stop it! Business isn't something you can say "oh, I think I will invest 10k today, so I will put it in the first thing I find, because I feel lucky!"

The truth of business is, "it is hard work to do your investigating before investing." You heard of the saying: easy come, easy go... That is because people forget the worth of a dollar. When you have money, you have people calling you asking you for it "all the time." You have friends like never before and you have nice things and area codes like 90210. You might as well have a bumper sticker on your car that says I pay for dreams...

I know how hard it is to pay for bad choices. Every mistake you make should be a learning curve you can use it to make better dissisons in the future. So make sure you never go for broke on an investment that you aren't sure of or don't have complete control of the outcome. .

The last investment I made was risky, it was 16.5 to 1 and I ended up getting 4 to 1 on it. You see even if I lose I win.

Point is, use your head and run the numbers first. If the numbers are good chances are the idea is good also. If you can't understand it, it is more than likely a ponzie scheme. I make at least 2 times my cash on every deal, not just one of them, but all of them. Hope this helps someone from getting ripped off!

• Upvote 2

Profit Clicking (Just Been Paid) is not a ponzi scheme. I work on staff for PC. We sell advertising packages and other products. Also, let me remind you that Profit Clicking is legally compliant. We have a law office that oversees the program, so that is just another reason why this is not a ponzi scheme. This program has been around since 2010. If it was a ponzi scheme, it would have been shut down. PC is actually the hottest Internet program out there.

You don't think Madoff had lawyers? You don't think Madoff was around for over two years? Pretty weak arguments. Advertising packages? Are these packages oriented around getting new people to sign up? I mean, you're not selling advertising to Ford or Hersheys, are you? What are these other products?

Just looking at what is purportedly on Profit Clickings FAQ they practically ADMIT they're a Ponzi scheme:

36) What’s the core product here and can this program get to a point where NO new people have to come in – in order for it to keep going?

The product is Success Training and Advertising in the form of surf and banner exposures. As in the case of Google, there will most likely always be people who want to pay for advertising.

There are no programs nor businesses nor governments in existence that do not require new clients/customers/members/citizens. While it is true that it is possible to have a “closed member club” which is not open in new membership – the result would be that no growth could occur and as the members die off – the club would cease to exist.

Just as is the case for a supermarket – a plumber or a bank etc. – Profit Clicking will require and will attract new members. We offer the highest demand product in today’s economy – the ability to supplement your income without risking time or the income you may presently be earning.

37) Where does all the money come from and how can the PC Panel Program keep coming up with the funds to pay people?

The money comes from members buying membership upgrades, new advertising packages, PC Panels, Accelerators and Accelerator upgrades.

For a PC Panel to finalize, 4 other PC Panels need to be purchased at $20 each for that particular PC Panel. This will produce $80 when it is completed. Out of this, $60 is paid to the member and $20 goes to the company. The “excess funds” can be used to pay referral bonuses, to pay for the program’s operating costs, and to pay for advertising.

Profit Clicking doesn’t promise anything it can’t deliver. It’s ultimately up to members to complete their PC Panels to get paid. They can achieve this by referring people and/or buying Accelerators.

So the money to pay out members comes from other (i.e. newer) members buying upgrades and other stuff? How is that not a Ponzi scheme?

Edited by DayGee

I'm not one that likes debates or arguments, so I respect your opinions if you respect mine.

We also have a store where members can purchase products and we sell self-help books. With Profit Clicking, you are purchasing advertising. Making money is just a bonus! We are like other traffic exchange programs out there except you can make a profit from your purchases. And there are several upgrade extras that members do choose to buy. You have to fully understand the program before just assuming "they upgrade".

If you want to consider it a ponzi scheme, then that is your opinion. I, however, do NOT consider it to be one. All I can do is give my testimony to the program and it's because of Profit Clicking that I am now able to work solely from home, I'm almost out of debt and I have more time to spend with my family. And literally....Profit Clicking has pulled us out of a bad financial situation!

No one is making you join. I just like to share my experience because Profit Clicking has really changed my life. :)

I'm familiar with JustBeenPaid (JBP) and its flagship program JSS-Tripler.

On the surface it may look similar to ZeekRewards, but aside from being able to participate without having to refer anyone, there's really nothing else the two have in common with each other.

JBP's front man and creator is Frederick Mann, a long-time autosurf/HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) promoter I've known about for several years.

What I can tell you is that from everything I've seen, JBP is nothing more than a money-shuffling Ponzi scheme.

Here's why…

For starters, there’s no legitimate product or service that I can find being sold.

JBP supposedly sells advertising “positions” that you can purchase… but to be considered a legitimate product, advertising must be sold to genuine customers who are NOT participating in the compensation plan.

However, that’s not the case here since all of the “advertising” being purchased from JBP is based on INTERNAL CONSUMPTION. In other words, JBP doesn’t appear to have any RETAIL customers or even be interested in acquiring them.

The JBP website states “JSS-Tripler provides “instant gratification” to our members. You can see your 2% earnings added to your account every day.”

I bring this up because back in March, on a JBP conference call, someone asked “Where does JustBeenPaid get the money to pay that kind of interest?”

Frederick Mann’s answer?

“Well, first of all, JBP or JSS Tripler is a revenue-sharing program, so that means some of the money comes from new members buying positions. Then, we are in the process of developing additional income streams, so that’s relevant. And eventually the additional income streams may be sufficient to pay the 2 percent — maybe not.”

Did you catch that?

Although he didn’t use the phrase, by taking money from “new members” who buy “positions” to make the payouts, he’s basically conceding that the “program” is a Ponzi scheme.

Over the last couple of years, JBP has become very popular among the online HYIP community and its cheerleaders (many of them Americans) have often defended it by saying things like “It’s not a Ponzi because they’ve been paying me for x amount of months.”

But just ‘cause you’re earning money doesn’t mean it’s legal… especially if a corporate entity hasn’t been set up in the U.S. or Canada.

When you use a compensation plan (a 2x2 matrix in this case) that falls underneath network marketing laws, then you have to, a) be legally represented in the U.S. and, B) you have to have an entity based in the U.S. in order to legally do business there.

JBP supposedly has a U.S. law firm representing them, but hasn’t established an entity to conduct business in any state in the U.S. so it’s technically not a legally operating “program” in the U.S. (and most likely Canada).

By the way, Frederick Man has also stated on previous JBP conference calls that it was “OK” to use investment language when pitching the program to others. Yet that would also make it out of compliance with all federal and state laws because it’s not a registered investment company.

If all these BIG red flags weren’t enough to sound off the alarm bells in your head, then consider this…

On the ‘About Us’ page of the JBP website, Frederick Mann says:

“My greatest achievement is finding a way to make a high-return program indefinitely sustainable. Over the years, there have been thousands of high-return programs. Typically there fate has been that at some point the program owners "run with the money" and the program disappears. Members then lose whatever they had in the program before it disappears. As far as I know, I'm the only one who has solved this problem.”

What he doesn’t mention here is the fact that he has to continually RESTART the program to ease the cash flow problems.

It’s like a release valve that automatically converts any profit overpayment into a completely different pay structure where, depending on how much you put in, you could end up losing up to 50% of your money.

So, JBP is made “indefinitely sustainable” by basically kicking the can down the road and moving the profit potential into another 2x2 matrix that has to be filled before any more money can be paid out.

This is most likely why JBP has survived as long as it has. But I’ve heard that lately it’s been very difficult to withdraw funds as there isn’t enough cash flow in the system.

That being said, some people are okay with knowing full well that these types of programs are nothing but a short-term money grab that will eventually run its course, leaving, yet again, another trail of once hopeful yet gullible participants in its path of destruction.

Having previously dabbled in the HYIP arena long enough to now know better, experience tells me that sooner or later JBP will either collapse or be shut down.

It’s just a matter of time before it happens.

Saradise,

Just a word of caution. I know of an individual who was helping on the "admin" side of a very popular program a few years backed named "Pathway-2-Prosperity" and when problems arose, she was actually served a subpoena and had to go to court multiple times. She ended up spending over $25k in court fees and lots of headache even though she did not touch any of the money with the program. She was just helping on the admin side of things, however, she was technically involved in the program. I know somebody who made over $300,000 with P2P and tons of others who lost everything...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20mil - I'm just going to say that I completely disagree with EVERYTHING you have said above, but I don't want to keep getting into debates about it. I feel that just about everything you said is incorrect, but we have 2 separate opinions on it. It's up to each person to do their own due diligence. I absolutely love Profit Clicking and it has been a blessing for us financially! Thanks to Profit Clicking, we have come out of severe debt and now we are living extremely comfortable. Profit Clicking has allowed us to live the life we want to live. I don't know where I would be today if we had not found this program. And it continues to bless us! :)

20mil - I'm just going to say that I completely disagree with EVERYTHING you have said above, but I don't want to keep getting into debates about it. I feel that just about everything you said is incorrect, but we have 2 separate opinions on it. It's up to each person to do their own due diligence. I absolutely love Profit Clicking and it has been a blessing for us financially! Thanks to Profit Clicking, we have come out of severe debt and now we are living extremely comfortable. Profit Clicking has allowed us to live the life we want to live. I don't know where I would be today if we had not found this program. And it continues to bless us! :)

I too am in PC and make good money from it a few hiccups along the way but they are basically back to normal once again. JBP was good also i was in that as well until they transitioned to PC. Great things are coming to PC and i am very excited also about it. Its one of my sources of income and i am greatly appreciative of it.

Also Go funplaces has started and going to be a powerhouse i was in zeek and it was unfortunate that they were not being compliant that put a real scare into other models and business to be compliant now Gofunplaces is like Zeek rewards but on steroids good luck