Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

America's tax problem (shortage)

Heavyduty053

It seems to me the the tax code is outdated and unfair nowadays and it has put more people on welfare than helping. I believe the solution to this problem will never be solved by any smooth talking politician until it is agreed that it must be changed. In my belief it would solve the problems if this country would go to a National sales tax or a consumpton tax. No one would be exempt from it if they buy something. Even the illegals that live here would have to pay their fair share to live. Why not that is the only way they are gonna pay any taxes like the rest of us and you know it but washington is against it because of agreements our presidents all the way back to carter has made with the country of Mexico to not be so hard on their people. Why do you think that washington fights so hard to make the states leave them alone. Our monies are payed to them with no taxes withheld and it goes to familys in Mexico which help prop up that country. If we don't do something about this unfair tax code we all gonna be a third world country depending on the govt to live.

• Upvote 2

I believe we who are employed can be taxed till kingdom come, but with employment down. no jobs, no income and hundreds of military personal coming home, to what...nothing, no jobs.

How can they collect taxes on the unemployed? They can't. So rather than eliminated a lot of the useless programs, they make cuts else where. Those who are eager, willing to work are at a loss. So sad.

And they want to increase taxes on the rich, do we have that many rich people to make a difference?

I just shake my head in a daze and wonder if this will ever change. :shakehead:

I think the tax problem and every other problem we have that all of you have mentioned is due to a government that works only for the wealthy and the elite, not for us. "They" get the tax breaks while we have to argue amongst ourselves what should be cut from the budget that is going to be the least impactfull to the many who are out of work and for those even less fortunate.

"Their" corporations pay little or no tax, while our kids school tuitions go through the roof, and our city streets are filled with so many potholes we now seem like a third world nation, and our teachers, firemen, and police officers get pink slips

While the whole time the politicians try and push the guilt off on us, that we are somehow to blame for the debauchery that's been going on now for decades, the fat cats get richer and we get poorer every day!

Don't blame yourselves people! Put the blame where it belongs! We need to get organized crime out of our government completely! It's not "our debt" it's the banksters debt!

Thank you!

Carlos

• Upvote 1

I am not a fatalist, but I must say our tax problem is too big to solve. If one looks at the U.S. Budget for 2013, one will see that:

a). Washington plans to spend 3.8 trillion dollars.

B). Washington will collect 2.5 trillion dollars.

c). This leaves a deficit of 1.3 trillion dollars.

This deficit is larger than what Washington appropriates to operate the entire federal government.

To overcome the deficit, they would have to eliminate the federal government (which would obviously destroy the country), or they'd have to raise the current tax amounts by FIFTY PERCENT...and then they'd break even for the year...but let us not forget we will be 16 trillion dollars in debt this year---and it is impossible to pay the interest let alone the principal.

My point---we cannot raise taxes enough (even if we include millionaires) to get us out of this hole we are in.

It seems we are headed toward some very, very hard times...

I think the tax problem and every other problem we have that all of you have mentioned is due to a government that works only for the wealthy and the elite, not for us. "They" get the tax breaks while we have to argue amongst ourselves what should be cut from the budget that is going to be the least impactfull to the many who are out of work and for those even less fortunate.

"Their" corporations pay little or no tax, while our kids school tuitions go through the roof, and our city streets are filled with so many potholes we now seem like a third world nation, and our teachers, firemen, and police officers get pink slips

While the whole time the politicians try and push the guilt off on us, that we are somehow to blame for the debauchery that's been going on now for decades, the fat cats get richer and we get poorer every day!

Don't blame yourselves people! Put the blame where it belongs! We need to get organized crime out of our government completely! It's not "our debt" it's the banksters debt!

Thank you!

Carlos

Hi Carlos, you are right there is really not a national debt, there is only a federal debt. But do not forget to read "The Grace Report". It is so important for all Americans to read it and understand where their tax money really goes. As a "taxpayers" when you get a chance ask an IRS agent "how did I become a "taxpaper"? Is it because I have brown hair and blue eyes. Of course the IRS agent will have NO answer for you because he does not know the answer. Don't forget you "taxpayers"-- it is a voluntary system. Funny but you can't easily opt out.

• Upvote 1

We don't have a tax problem, the government has a spending problem. They spend too much. When our income drops, we cut back. When the fed's income drops, they just keep on spending. After all, it's not their money they're spending, it's ours..

We don't have a tax problem, the government has a spending problem. They spend too much. When our income drops, we cut back. When the fed's income drops, they just keep on spending. After all, it's not their money they're spending, it's ours..

I suggest you read the Grace Commission Report and see where your taxes go.

• Upvote 1

First of all, the income tax does not even apply to most people. Second, none of the taxes go towards paying anything other than the interest to service the debt which all goes to the private owners of the federal reserve.

The tax problem can only go up because there is no money to repay the debt. The only currency there is is federal reserve notes and federal reserve notes is just debt, not money. So how can you pay off a debt with a debt?

The system is based solely of a credit and debt system. Money is not even a part of it. They are operating under bankruptcy and have been since 1933. All the credit comes from YOU the people. The people are the credit, the government is the debtor, and banks are nothing but a currency exchange.

When YOU sign a promissory note and the bank EXCHANGES that for a check or federal reseerve notes, that was just an even exchange. The promossory note is the same as cash (federal reserve notes) because they are both a promise to pay. Everyone thinks the banks create money out of thin air, but they create nothing. It is actually you that creates it. Everything comes from the collective labor of the people. The government borrows ALL the labor from the people which they convert your labor into CREDIT! Without the labor of the people there could be no credit.

So all you have to do to fix the tax problem is YOU as the donor of ALL the credit for the United States, FORGIVE its debt! The only way the debt can ever be paid is for the creditor to forigive it. There is no money and forgiveness is the ONLY way you could ever pay it. Since YOU are the creditor then YOU are the only one that can forgive the debt created from your credit! If everyone forgave all the debt from all the credit the government borrowed the entire debt would be canceled and they would have no interest to pay which would eliminate their having to tax anything to collect interest for the debt.

• Upvote 1

First of all, the income tax does not even apply to most people. Second, none of the taxes go towards paying anything other than the interest to service the debt which all goes to the private owners of the federal reserve.

The tax problem can only go up because there is no money to repay the debt. The only currency there is is federal reserve notes and federal reserve notes is just debt, not money. So how can you pay off a debt with a debt?

The system is based solely of a credit and debt system. Money is not even a part of it. They are operating under bankruptcy and have been since 1933. All the credit comes from YOU the people. The people are the credit, the government is the debtor, and banks are nothing but a currency exchange.

When YOU sign a promissory note and the bank EXCHANGES that for a check or federal reseerve notes, that was just an even exchange. The promossory note is the same as cash (federal reserve notes) because they are both a promise to pay. Everyone thinks the banks create money out of thin air, but they create nothing. It is actually you that creates it. Everything comes from the collective labor of the people. The government borrows ALL the labor from the people which they convert your labor into CREDIT! Without the labor of the people there could be no credit.

So all you have to do to fix the tax problem is YOU as the donor of ALL the credit for the United States, FORGIVE its debt! The only way the debt can ever be paid is for the creditor to forigive it. There is no money and forgiveness is the ONLY way you could ever pay it. Since YOU are the creditor then YOU are the only one that can forgive the debt created from your credit! If everyone forgave all the debt from all the credit the government borrowed the entire debt would be canceled and they would have no interest to pay which would eliminate their having to tax anything to collect interest for the debt.

Amen, but it takes some study to understand what you are saying. You are right on, too bad but what you say falls on deaf ears. And to most readers it is way above their heads.

• Upvote 1

OK, I actually found a couple of condensed versions of this report. Just scanned it and find it very interesting. Will read it as time permits. I am somewhat amused however at all the data mostly stated in "billions". If that report were published today, it would all be in "trillions". Thanks for bringing knowledge and insight to all.

Replace the IRS with a national sales tax of 16% on all goods & services to be distributed to all goverment, state, ctiy & counties. It will be fair for everyone. No more tax write offs. Everyone pays at the cash register. No tax cheats. The feds collect our taxes from the businesses. They file the tax returns, not the working man.

I think the tax code needs to be re-worked but I don't think it would solve our money problem.

What would solve all of our problems.

If Washington DC would stop paying ransom to all the country's that want to destroy us.

The politicians are against the sales tax. It would be cut & dry making it much harder for them to syphon off $Millions for themselves. They won't kill their own gold laying egg goose.

Replace the IRS with a national sales tax of 16% on all goods & services to be distributed to all goverment, state, ctiy & counties. It will be fair for everyone. No more tax write offs. Everyone pays at the cash register. No tax cheats. The feds collect our taxes from the businesses. They file the tax returns, not the working man.

The politicians are against the sales tax. It would be cut & dry making it much harder for them to syphon off $Millions for themselves. They won't kill their own gold laying egg goose.

I agree the political machine is not going to cut off its golden goose in any way shape or form until WE THE PEOPLE demand the changes and set TERM LIMITS. If a man or woman stays around a pile of money with every opportunity to help themselves sooner or later they will start sneaking for themselves. Many have went to Washington and the first thing they teach is how to help yourselves. Irf the people complaine long enough they might throw you some crumbs to shut you up for a while but in the mean time they have their hands on the money......As it stands a person can be elected to office in Washington for even on four year term and be voted out but yet still draw over 50,000 dollars a year retirement plus cadillac health plans at Walter Reed that me and you will never see.......In my opinion they should come out of office and draw Social Security and medicare like they give us no more or less then they would quit all that foolishness they practice......I beginning to think they arrive at the office everyday and say to themselves, "now what can i do for me today".

• Upvote 1

Jyoshi:

In a sense you could say the money they are spending is "ours", because it's our currency, but it's not our obligation! Even though they try and tell us that the spending they are doing is in our interest so that we accept it as a part of our national debt, when in fact the only ones profitinfg from their activities are themselves.

We are certainly not living the good life, as we did some generations ago. Yet the rich continue to get richer

I agree. The government controls the printing presses where they print whatever they want, when they want. The descision is not ours. It is not our agenda, it's corporate United States of America that runs this country, and the elite. We have no say in the direction we are going.

It does not matter what you political affiliation you have, or who you plan on voting for, the election has already been determined. The system is rigged, just like the stock market and any other market where you might be tempted to try and make a quick buck, they are all rigged and manipulated to profit only the very few, the insiders.

Corporate United States of America wants the staus quo to continue, so they can continue to profit at our expense. I agree with those who say that no amount of taxation will get us out of the hole where we find ourselves.

Carlos

I agree the political machine is not going to cut off its golden goose in any way shape or form until WE THE PEOPLE demand the changes and set TERM LIMITS. If a man or woman stays around a pile of money with every opportunity to help themselves sooner or later they will start sneaking for themselves. Many have went to Washington and the first thing they teach is how to help yourselves. Irf the people complaine long enough they might throw you some crumbs to shut you up for a while but in the mean time they have their hands on the money......As it stands a person can be elected to office in Washington for even on four year term and be voted out but yet still draw over 50,000 dollars a year retirement plus cadillac health plans at Walter Reed that me and you will never see.......In my opinion they should come out of office and draw Social Security and medicare like they give us no more or less then they would quit all that foolishness they practice......I beginning to think they arrive at the office everyday and say to themselves, "now what can i do for me today".

We the PRIVATE people have no say in what they do within their corporate empire. We the PRIVATE people are not a party to their corporate government. We the PRIVATE people are nothing but volunteers who have freely volunteered to participate in THEIR corporate government empire. As a mere volunteer you have no say. Sure, they let you THINK you have a say, but you really don't have any say.

The We the People that starts out in THEIR corporate Constution is NOT you the PRIVATE people, it is THEM who created it that is being referred to as the We the People in their constitution. THEY, AND ONLY THEY, and THEY being that group of 56 men who decided to get together and create THEMSELVES a corporate government are the parties to it! THEY are the only signers to it who have each personally signed creating THEMSELVES that contract called The Constution of The United States.

When did YOU ever go down to Washington DC and personally sign onto that contract? Or when did YOU ever sign onto it by at least signing some type of addendum to it to become a party to it? If you have never done that and where they would have even excepted that from you to allow you to sign onto their contract, then you can not be a party to it because you never signed on to become a party to it. You are nothing more than a mere VOLUNTEER who has freely volunteered to participate in it.

Who/What created you? Did the men and women who are members of that corporate empire create YOU, or were you created by the creator? Did the creator not create ALL men and women equal? Did the creator not give ALL men and women dominion over the earth and everything in the earth?

So by what AUTHORITY did a select group of 56 men have over ALL other free men and women to force them to be bound to some corporate government they decided among themselves to create? By what AUTHORITY did they have to force and bind every future man and woman to their corporate government that haven't been born yet? They had and have NO authority to do it unless YOU give them your consent to be bound by anything they decided to create for themselves!

People keep saying WE created government. Really? And just exactly how did you manage to create something that a group of 56 men created about 225 years ago long before you were even born into this world?

If you want to fix it the way you fix it is to just stop volunteering to participate in it! It is that simple! Without the PRIVATE people freely volunteering to participate in it they become powerless. The real power is in the people but that real power comes from their willingness to participate or not.

If you choose to volunteer to participate then you consent to whatever they decide to do and whatever rights they decide to give you, and if they breach their own corporate constitution you as a "private person" have no right to complain for any breach to it. Only the subsidiary Corporate STATES may complain because THEY are a party to it, NOT YOU!

The STATES are a party because they were created by it! Before there could even be a subsidiary corporate STATE the federal corporate STATE (government) had to create it by allowing it to even come into being as a subsidiary corporate STATE by having to agree to ADMIT IT to ITS UNION! Without Congress agreeing to ADMIT IT to ITS UNION, it could not even come into being a STATE. And none of it had anything to do with you the "private person".

Their own court tells you flat out that YOU the "private person" have NO RIGHT to complain to ANY breach to their constitution because YOU are not a party to it, and ONLY the STATES are a party to it!

Padelford, Fay & Co. v. Mayor and Aldermen of City of Savannah, 1854

"*55 But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in Court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution. The Constitution, it is true, is a compact, but he is not a party to it. The States are the parties to it. And they may complain."