Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The World is Watching in 2012

40oz

the world would be much safer with out the FEDERAL RESERVE THERE GREED WILL KILL THEM IN THE END !! AMERICA SITLL HAS A CHANCE WITH RON PAUL ,,, THE U.S. GOVERMENT DIDN'T ASK ME IF I WANTED TO BE A SLAVE !! NOR DID THE FEDERAL RESERVE , PISS ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER .

• Upvote 3

40 oz, I would love to see Ron Paul elected. The problem is there are really no elections. The bankers will put in who they want. It is really that simple. I am afraid we are strapped with another four years of their man "O" because he is doing all the things they ask of him.

• Upvote 1

40 oz, I would love to see Ron Paul elected. The problem is there are really no elections. The bankers will put in who they want. It is really that simple. I am afraid we are strapped with another four years of their man "O" because he is doing all the things they ask of him.

If that's the case then we need to learn how to catch them in the act and expose them. Bring down the wall!

the world would be much safer with out the FEDERAL RESERVE THERE GREED WILL KILL THEM IN THE END !! AMERICA SITLL HAS A CHANCE WITH RON PAUL ,,, THE U.S. GOVERMENT DIDN'T ASK ME IF I WANTED TO BE A SLAVE !! NOR DID THE FEDERAL RESERVE , PISS ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER .

You're right! They never did ask you if you wanted to be slave, because they just sat back and allowed YOU to freely VOLUNTEER to be a slave by your free choice to volunteer to participate in THEIR private for profit corporate government! So if you don't want to be a slave any longer, then simply QUIT! Stop volunteering to participate in it! It is that simple! You do not need to fight over who should be voted in as one their corporate officers or their new CEO/President will be.

Are you a responsible person? Are you capable of governing yourself? Or do you need a government for a mommy to take care of you? Those who need a mommy can keep volunteering to participate. Those who don't need one should just quit volunteering to participate. The ONLY way they have any authority over you at all is through your volunteering to participate!

If you joined the YMCA and then later they changed some rules and you decided you did not like those rules, what would you do? Would continue to be a member paying for a membership to a club you no longer like the rules they made, or would you simply quit? The private for profit corporate government AKA United States, Inc., is no different! They are just a corporation that you have the choice to volunteer to participate or not volunteer to participate! It is that simple! Why do you think they call it voluntary compliance? Because you have to volunteer in order for them to have any authority and jurisdiction over you!

If you go into Wal-Mart and you are not an employee of Wal-Mart, can Wal-Mart's corporate officers and their privately contracted security guard for any of their corporate policies onto you without your consent? Of course not! So why would you think any other corporation is any different? By what authority does any man or group of men have over another man? None! Zero! They have NO AUTHORITY, unless of course, you choose to give it to them! And when you freely choose to volunteer and participate, that is exactly what you do, you give your consent to them to exchange all your God given rights in for the very limited rights they decide to offer you! And as a participant you have no choice! You freely consented to it! But the good news is, anyone can choose to just quit at any time! So if you are not happy with how they are running their corporate empire then QUIT! Stop volunteering as a participant! Problems solved!

Edited by PartyTime