Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE CUTOFF FROM HIS SITE

wpsmit

Simple case of a landlord kicking out their tenant. Okie will end up on somebody elses couch tonight........

And who knows, it could be a blue couch.

Won't be a blue couch! The two of them split 2-years ago.

Edited by Skybear

Need to speak to everyone concerned because all the things that I've see about Oakie was brought from another site.

Not exactly sure what you mean....I brought the "things" over from "OKIE OIL MAN & FRIENDS" site which was built by Miskebam who was quoted on my op.

Looks like the investigative site that exposed that bunch has now turned their sights on to D inar R ecaps.

I bet that is going to be quite the read as they are tied to all of the dinar pumpers.

From what I have read so far of the comments to this post, and I haven't gotten through all of it yet, it seems to me that you have all missed the point of Miskebam's post.

To me it sounds like her leaving the site has nothing to do with Okie, but with someone who "outed" her as the site designer, and not just by screen name but by using her real name and address. That, and that alone, is cause for fear. She has family and is careful about them. This opens up not only herself, but her spouse and kids, and grand kids, to abuse, not only on line, which can be ignored, but in person, at home, on her street, in her driveway, at her door! That is scary plus!

So, don't think she is running from Okie, she is not. They have been and continue to be good friends. It is the "exposure" that has caused her to post this message. And whoever is responsible for putting her and her entire family in that position aught to be ashamed of themselves. We don't come to a dinar site to expose ourselves, we come here to share, and maintain anonymity. Ask yourself why you don't go around with your address and total dinar worth printed on an I.D. tag and clipped to your jacket. Well, that is essentially what someone has done to Miskebam.

smee2

If you had any idea of the damage that has been done to families by the lies spread about "the RV is DONE" you would not be defending these scumbags.

Good people were tricked by that BS and thinking they were listening to good "christian" people used their rent and bill money to buy dinar after being sworn to that "it had RVed and was about to show".

People lost homes and children have gone without because of these non stop lies.

So who is the victim? The BS artist making money on the rumors or the poor people who fell for the lies and lost their homes?

The fact that she is afraid for her own safety says it all.

Only someone who has done something wrong has reason to be fearful.

Her guilty is is obvious by her overt fear and reaction.

What does a crook do when they see the police?

They run in fear.

fwiw

• Upvote 6

I don't feel bad for a single person who fell for Okie's nonsense. All you had to do was follow that guy for a few weeks and you'd figure out pretty easily he was a jack azz. Come on, wake up and get a clue. If you're gonna be that irresponsible with your money then shame on you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Looks like the investigative site that exposed that bunch has now turned their sights on to D inar R ecaps.

I bet that is going to be quite the read as they are tied to all of the dinar pumpers.

If you had any idea of the damage that has been done to families by the lies spread about "the RV is DONE" you would not be defending these scumbags.

Good people were tricked by that BS and thinking they were listening to good "christian" people used their rent and bill money to buy dinar after being sworn to that "it had RVed and was about to show".

People lost homes and children have gone without because of these non stop lies.

So who is the victim? The BS artist making money on the rumors or the poor people who fell for the lies and lost their homes?

They run in fear.

fwiw

I know people who bought into the overnight millionaire dinar scam too. Some have spent more than they should have. The guy who got me into this was a follower of ktfm and frank and he and his wife were buying dinar like crazy because they thought it was going to rv any day, any minute. I believe they were swayed and their judgement was clouded by a man who uses prayer and religion in part of his dinar intel postings. Much like Okie, Bear, Johnny and the other clowns. I know somebody else who was a big believer in rudy and that it was going to rv by the end of 2010 because rudy bet his reputation on it. They bought over 20k worth when they didnt really have the money.

As far as Miskebam goes, she ( i believe its a she) should have known better than to get involved with Okie.At least register your domain with a business name and at a p.o. box. We all know Okie is a scam artist. Now somebody is taking their anger out on Miskebam because her name was on the website registration. it is unfair but if I had built and maintained a website for Bernie Madoff and said he was my friend, I would have a lot of pissed off people knocking at my door right now. Miskebam says they are still friends which I have no idea how anybody is friends with a known scammer and liar. One day somebody is going to find out who Okie really is and he will have some angry people to answer to.I dont feel the least bit sorry for him. These are very hard times some of us are having to deal with and having somebody lie to us over and over again is not helping.

• Upvote 4

I don't feel bad for a single person who fell for Okie's nonsense. All you had to do was follow that guy for a few weeks and you'd figure out pretty easily he was a jack azz. Come on, wake up and get a clue. If you're gonna be that irresponsible with your money then shame on you.

they set this up so people impulse buy and don't have time to really research... and make those people feel left out if they don't act on this chance of a life time...right away!

that is the market strategy of the pumpers... impulse sales and web traffic

and saying it did RV when it did not and there is no proof is really pointless unless that person(s) have a motive....

why would you say it RV'd if there is no way possible to prove it? A legit news source with a rep to up hold... would never do that.

but anonymous cowards using the lord's name would...

• Upvote 2

They run in fear.

fwiw

Bullshut!!!!!

Most of you have read enough of my stuff to know I do not use bad language but here I am riled up enough to do so.

Miskebam is not the one who is pumping out bs. She feels she knows Okie and is his friend. Everyone has friends, even friends other don't like. Personally I can't stand Okie and most of you should know that from my postings too. You think I am defending the perveyors of bs. I am not. I am defending Miskebam, someone I got to know on line a few years ago. She is a class act herself. I think her only real fault is not being able to see past Okie's bs. But he is good at it.

And this BULLSHOT about people being hurt by listening to the bs okie spouts, I have no real sympathy for them. They should know better. If they don't have it to lose don't put it into something that may not pay off for God knows how long. You are defending people who don't have a clue as to what they are doing, and as sad as it is that the house got lost and the kids starved and they had to sell the cat in an outdoor asian market so they could buy hotdogs for the kids Sunday dinner ... as sad as all that may be, if they don't know what they are doing, they shouldn't be doing it. And all of you who are defending the people who were "taken in" and don't belong if they don't understand, you are just creating the atmosphere of entitlement. Hey, we are poor, and we need a break and hey this guy says buy today, all you can spare, and it will mega multiply by Monday, Tuesday if not, or Thursday at the latest. Yeah, right! Anyone who fell for that line deserves to be burned enough that they don't do it again. But to sell the farm to buy dinar? Doesn't work for me. Anyone saying they did that is admitting to stupidity or lieing. Maybe after they bought they had other things happen that took the farm and the car and the kids education fund. But if it was from buying dinar ... they need to grow up and start behaving as adults. And the business of God giving us this great windfall? Next they will be following someone who will take them to an asteroid and make them drink purple koolaid with poison in it. No, I am not putting God down, I am putting down the cults that are out there.

It comes down to whether or not people should be coddled when it comes to what they do with their money. What is too good to be true ... should be taken with a grain of salt ... or investigated independently as a lot of us did, before spending the family fortune.

Even good Christian people who give advice should be listened to with an open mind, and independent investigation should be done. How many good Christian people have been duped by crooked TV evangelists and community churches that go bust as soon as they have made what they think they can?

I just cannot believe that people would get into an investment, spend more than they can afford, without doing their due diligence.

smee2

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

My life is ruined, where am I going for real intel now, sniff..sniff, I might as well forget about everything Dinar, no more SHIPS AT SEA or PACK YOUR BAGS or KICK YOUR BOSS GOODBYE or MY INTEL IS SO HIGH UP YOU CAN'T SEE HIM THROUGH THE CLOUDS, sniff.....sniff, please tell me it ain't so.

Thanks for the post

No more "Quit your job!! Cash in later today." Oh, boo-hoo-hoo-hoo. sniff . . . sniff . . . Nowhere to go for real hope and change. boo-hoo-hoo . . . sniff . . .

:lol: :lol: Couldn't have happened to a better person. :lol: good ridiance to him. Mind you I will miss his delusional speech. Now where is the R. V. ?!?! Wonder how soon it will be before he re surfaces else where? Hi all. Good to be back!

Hey betty Its great to have you back !!!

Told y'all. lol.

OKIEOILMAN:

I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 3 DAY'S NOW TAKING CARE OF PERSONAL BUSINESS. NOW WHEN I WAS ON THE WAY HOME YESTERDAY I RECEIVED NUMEROUS CALLS ABOUT SITE BEING SHUT DOWN AND ALL THE FIRESTORM BEING CREATED.

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED OR WHO CAUSED WHAT. I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT THERE ARE RUMORS ABOUT MY AND SEVERAL OTHER'S BEING ARRESTED---WHAT??!!!!---

THE ONLY THING I WILL OPENLY ADMIT TO BEING GUILTY OF IS THIS--I AM A SON OF GOD--A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN--THAT HAS ONLY AGENDA OF HELPING OTHERS AND SUPPLYING INFORMATION FURNISHED TO ME. I HAVE NEVER NOR WOULD I EVER PURPOSEFULLY MISLEAD ANYONE OR SAY ANYTHING I CONSIDERED AS AN INCORRECT RUMOR.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUROR CREATED INVOLVED BUT I CERTAINLY WISHED IT HADN'T HAPPENED. I WOULD NEVER BE A PARTY TO BEING A CONTRIBUTOR TO ANY DISSENSION ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE. I HAVE NEVER PROMOTED A PROGRAM OR ANY INVESTMENT SCHEME OF MY OWN.

I HAVE ENDORSED THE JIM JENKINS TRUST--THE DINAR DEPOT (BECAUSE THIS LITTLE DEALER IS A MINISTER THAT ALL HIS PROFITS IS TO GO TO THE KINDGOM OF GOD)

I HAVE FURNISHED THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE AT THE EXACT MOMENT IN TIME THAT I FELT COMFORTABLE TO SHARE TO THIS SITE. I HAVE REFUSED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS THE OFFER FROM OTHERS WHO WANTED TO BE INVOLVED WITH MY ORPHANAGE PROJECT IN HAITI AND THE WATER WELL PROJECT'S PLANNED ON IN GUETAMALA-SOMALIA AND NIGERIA.

I HAVE ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS REFUSE ANY CONTRIBUTIONS TO ME PERSONALLY ON ANY PROJECT THAT I AM LED TO DO ON MY OWN (AS PER MY FATHER'S WILL I PRAY).

I AM NEARLY AT THE POINT FROM ALL THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND FALSEHOOD'S THAT'S BEING CIRCULATED ABOUT ME THAT I AM NEARLY READY TO STOP POSTING INTEL THAT I CONSIDER VALID AT THE TIME OF POSTING.-----BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS TOLD ME TO HANG ON AND KEEP TRYING TO HELP AS MANY AS I CAN AND HE WILL KEEP THE WOLVES OFF MY BACK--

SO ON THAT BASIS HERE IS TODAY'S INFORMATION FURNISHED ME--

WE ARE AT THE END OF THE ROAD AND AM BEING TOLD THAT AT ANY MOMENT THE R/V CAN OR WILL OCCUR--NO I AM NOT CALLING IT--JUST PASSING ON WHAT I AM RECEIVING FROM VERY WELL PLACED SOURCES.

I HAVE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION CONCERNING ABOUT THE FINAL INTERFERENCE THAT HAS HINDERED THIS FROM HAPPENING BEING FINALLY SETTLED LAST NIGHT. I PRAY FOR EACH OF YOU AND LOVE YOU AND PRAY THE R/V IS AT HAND AS I WAS INFORMED IT WAS.

[14:48:44] OKIEOILMAN: I CARE NOT TO DISCUSS DATES OR RATES--I DON'T WANT TO BE INCORRECT--MY SOURCES SAYS THE RATES ARE FABULOUS--AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT (FORREST GUMP)

[14:49:57] OKIEOILMAN: I MUST BE GONE FOR AWHILE TAKING CARE OF OIL REPORTS--I MAY BE BACK LATER--MY BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU----GOD BLESS U----GONE

:lol: :lol: Couldn't have happened to a better person. :lol: good ridiance to him. Mind you I will miss his delusional speech. Now where is the R. V. ?!?! Wonder how soon it will be before he re surfaces else where? Hi all. Good to be back!

Hey Betty !!! Am so glad to see you back on the site. !!! Great to see you !!! Hope the new squeeze is a keeper !!

pp

Okee is a total sham. The problem is, I have 2 good friends that are about to lose everything...........business, home, cars...all. They live by his predictions, it is the only thing they have to give them hope. I have learned not to upset their beliefs with fact or logic, because I would lose 2 friends. I am not sure what they will do now. They (we) sure could us a RV. I really hope that Okee is gone, not to sucker any desperate people into his web.

if it's true that he is indeed gone, that's a good thing. GOOD RIDDANCE.

It was/is long overdue.

He called the "RV" so many times and got people doing the dinar-kumbaya dance via conference calls...it's laughable.

To him, it always "rv"s" around a payday weekend, a 3 day holiday or his birthday....(no really...he called it on everyday that ended in "Y")

• Upvote 1

Told y'all. lol.

OKIEOILMAN:

I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 3 DAY'S NOW TAKING CARE OF PERSONAL BUSINESS. NOW WHEN I WAS ON THE WAY HOME YESTERDAY I RECEIVED NUMEROUS CALLS ABOUT SITE BEING SHUT DOWN AND ALL THE FIRESTORM BEING CREATED.

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED OR WHO CAUSED WHAT. I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THAT THERE ARE RUMORS ABOUT MY AND SEVERAL OTHER'S BEING ARRESTED---WHAT??!!!!---

THE ONLY THING I WILL OPENLY ADMIT TO BEING GUILTY OF IS THIS--I AM A SON OF GOD--A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN--THAT HAS ONLY AGENDA OF HELPING OTHERS AND SUPPLYING INFORMATION FURNISHED TO ME. I HAVE NEVER NOR WOULD I EVER PURPOSEFULLY MISLEAD ANYONE OR SAY ANYTHING I CONSIDERED AS AN INCORRECT RUMOR.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUROR CREATED INVOLVED BUT I CERTAINLY WISHED IT HADN'T HAPPENED. I WOULD NEVER BE A PARTY TO BEING A CONTRIBUTOR TO ANY DISSENSION ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE. I HAVE NEVER PROMOTED A PROGRAM OR ANY INVESTMENT SCHEME OF MY OWN.

I HAVE ENDORSED THE JIM JENKINS TRUST--THE DINAR DEPOT (BECAUSE THIS LITTLE DEALER IS A MINISTER THAT ALL HIS PROFITS IS TO GO TO THE KINDGOM OF GOD)

I HAVE FURNISHED THE BEST INTEL AVAILABLE AT THE EXACT MOMENT IN TIME THAT I FELT COMFORTABLE TO SHARE TO THIS SITE. I HAVE REFUSED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS THE OFFER FROM OTHERS WHO WANTED TO BE INVOLVED WITH MY ORPHANAGE PROJECT IN HAITI AND THE WATER WELL PROJECT'S PLANNED ON IN GUETAMALA-SOMALIA AND NIGERIA.

I HAVE ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS REFUSE ANY CONTRIBUTIONS TO ME PERSONALLY ON ANY PROJECT THAT I AM LED TO DO ON MY OWN (AS PER MY FATHER'S WILL I PRAY).

I AM NEARLY AT THE POINT FROM ALL THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND FALSEHOOD'S THAT'S BEING CIRCULATED ABOUT ME THAT I AM NEARLY READY TO STOP POSTING INTEL THAT I CONSIDER VALID AT THE TIME OF POSTING.-----BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS TOLD ME TO HANG ON AND KEEP TRYING TO HELP AS MANY AS I CAN AND HE WILL KEEP THE WOLVES OFF MY BACK--

SO ON THAT BASIS HERE IS TODAY'S INFORMATION FURNISHED ME--

WE ARE AT THE END OF THE ROAD AND AM BEING TOLD THAT AT ANY MOMENT THE R/V CAN OR WILL OCCUR--NO I AM NOT CALLING IT--JUST PASSING ON WHAT I AM RECEIVING FROM VERY WELL PLACED SOURCES.

I HAVE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION CONCERNING ABOUT THE FINAL INTERFERENCE THAT HAS HINDERED THIS FROM HAPPENING BEING FINALLY SETTLED LAST NIGHT. I PRAY FOR EACH OF YOU AND LOVE YOU AND PRAY THE R/V IS AT HAND AS I WAS INFORMED IT WAS.

[14:48:44] OKIEOILMAN: I CARE NOT TO DISCUSS DATES OR RATES--I DON'T WANT TO BE INCORRECT--MY SOURCES SAYS THE RATES ARE FABULOUS--AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT (FORREST GUMP)

[14:49:57] OKIEOILMAN: I MUST BE GONE FOR AWHILE TAKING CARE OF OIL REPORTS--I MAY BE BACK LATER--MY BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU----GOD BLESS U----GONE

Oil reports? He must have received his Jiffy Lube bill......

• Upvote 2