Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE CUTOFF FROM HIS SITE

wpsmit

OK FOLKS, IT'S KINDA LONG, BUT IT'S WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WANTING - OKIE SHUT OUT OF HIS OWN SITE.....cool.gif

POST FROM MISKEBAM - BUILDER AND OWNER OF OOM

This is just the short side of what has taken place. I have made the decision to disassociate myself with OOM site. I have made my position clear from day one, that I built this site for a friend, and have tried to maintain the administration of it only, helping the moderators and admins when I can. When you build something through the forums, such as this, you must enter a name and address to register the domain. I never thought a thing of it, when I used my real name and home address, Hold that thought....

There are members out there that will tell you, (when I have noticed) that they registered using their real name or their email address, I would email them and tell them to please select another username for their own security. This site asks only for a username, email and password when you register. It asks other info yes, these are optional, as forumotion is a social platform, such as that used by gamers or people that come together for common interests. I have never pushed for people to use the social information part of this site. I have cautioned members to not detail how much dinar they have either.

(I only made mention of the above, because I am very cautious of the safety a members, and thought I was for myself too...) The rest is a rundown of other info to accusations

I personally do not endorse nor sell anything. I have allowed placements of ads for dinar, and for AJs book, who is a retired lawyer, and business trusts were his expertise when he was working. His book tells how to make sure that your trusts are complete and has no holes with which to fall through. He has done classes for free to the members, so the price of the book, is not much for protecting your money from incomplete trusts. The forums and chat sites cost, and up until October of 2011, I didn’t have ads on any of the sites, I paid for the sites out of my own pocket. I charge a monthly rate for the ads, and am not privy to how much dealers make, by their placement on the site. I do not receive a kickback or percentage of anything.

There is a site that does “reviews” of other sites, and has now put out my name and personal home address, saying member beware of a site that offers advice and services but try so hard to cover their tracks. If I were a business, that was soliciting members for a product or service that I sell, then I could see where this statement would be called for, and if I were in it for this reason. I would have the address to the business and all information pertaining to listed. These are forums and chats, built for members that wish to discuss their common interests. There is no hidden agenda, so to put my personal information and my home address out there is only with malicious intent. I now have to live in fear for the safety of my children.

So, to let everyone know that doesn’t know, why I have these sites, here is a little run down:

After being on several sites throughout my time in the forums, several of us that were tired of the guru speak and the dictator style of some of the leaders of the forums, built a private site, so that our small group could discuss things that we had found in the news articles. This was Bizarre Dinar. I have had that domain registered to me for about 2 years. I use to study the Vietnam Dong… and wanted to be able to discuss the issues there with more people, and at the same time, we had decided to build a forum with which to discuss MORE of these types of things, and we didn’t want DINAR in the title, as we intended to use the site to keep in touch even after the RV that we are all waiting for, so that is where Changesxchange came from. NEWS ONLY, still NO GURU… and NO bashing. (I have since stopped studying the Asian currencies, as time does not allow)

Meantime, I built a site for Bondlady. She was getting slammed at some of the sites she was on for posting NEWS ARTICLES… at these other sites, she had developed a lot of friends that wished to discuss these articles, but she would get banned and unbanned over the whole deal. She and I had developed a friendship, so I offered to build her a site, so that she could post and discuss her articles. She didn’t know how to do this sort of thing, and it was an honor for me to build this for her, so that she could discuss whatever she wanted to without fear of being banned. Although my name is on the domain registration. Its her site, ran the way she wants it. Sambo and I only administrate the back room. Moving people to mod status, and helping with log in issues.

Which brings us to okieoilman. I don’t regret building something for friends, but the time has come for me to part ways with this, as I only built it because Okie is someone that I am friends with, and he was being exploited, taken advantage of and treated badly at the site he was on. I built it because there were plenty of people that had come to love Okie, and were exasperated and appalled at the way he was treated, and it was not for his sharing information. It was for his love of God, Family and Country. The fact that he is very open about some of his beliefs, that some did not agree with. I built the forum and chat for him without his knowledge, and gifted it to him the next day. My intentions were to put admins and mods there to run it. I had my site after all, and I figured this would be all there was to that. I envisioned at the most 5000 members over the full life of the site. I bit more than I could chew here, as there were 5000 within the first 2 weeks.

I have always made my position clear, and always tried to do my part of keeping members grounded. When I am on, and I see that they are upset over something that is said, I try to get them to focus on the news. In the last several months, you will see my postings have become less and less, and mostly they are me posting the news links to my site. Although I have become fond of a lot of the members on OOM… I can not be a part of this anymore.

I am closing the doors of OOM. I will leave the coffee shop open for a time, so that you do not lose contact with members that you have befriended, and I will leave the Holy Land tour, and the prayer link. But as far as being able to obtain any information regarding anything on the dinar, you will have to go anywhere but www.****************

Here is a list of some places, especially for new people that get directed here.

http://www.***************.com/ (blog style - montage of daily quotes from all over the net)

http://www.****************.com/ (blog style - all things guru)

http://www.****************.com/ (chat & forum; NEWS ONLY - Bondlady and crew pick apart the days articles)

http://****************.om/ (chat & forum; NEWS ONLY – Kaperoni and friends

http://******************.net/ (blog radio & blog site - chalked full of good info, NO RUMORS, only facts)

http://**************************.com/ (blog style – NEWS ONLY)

As for me, I have nothing to hide you can find me at http://www.**************.com/ This is a GURU FREE, NEWS ONLY, FACT BASED, BASH FREE site, I will be adding a chat room soon, for my friends that I have made that wish to come there, but only articles with links will be discussed. So if you are looking for rate/date, don’t bother. I have been done with the rumor mill for some time, and I now have a more pressing issue to deal with, and that will involve getting a security system in place for my home, talking with my attorney, and meeting with an agent that I know within the local FBI field office. I love Okie and always will, but I cant do this.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

Miskebam

Edited by Markinsa
Removed links
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

My life is ruined, where am I going for real intel now, sniff..sniff, I might as well forget about everything Dinar, no more SHIPS AT SEA or PACK YOUR BAGS or KICK YOUR BOSS GOODBYE or MY INTEL IS SO HIGH UP YOU CAN'T SEE HIM THROUGH THE CLOUDS, sniff.....sniff, please tell me it ain't so.

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 3

Miskebam,

You are the real deal and it is in your best interest to separate from a con job. The attorney is a good idea. There may be some things flowing down the pipe towards Lonnie. Pretty sure you already knew this. I'm sure from your sincerity that whatever you do it will takeoff.

Kelley

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

so this guy helps set and promote Okie's filthy lies for almost a year and then is surprised people hate his guts? He is Surprised there are consequences for profiting and exploiting people?

AND then leaves links to his other sites so you can continue to support him and his other websites. I'm glad the links have been removed...

And a message to all Guru's and Pumpers... to be perfectly clear... Your not anonymous and people will sell you out.

If the government get's on your case it does not matter where you are, what legal disclaimers you write, or whatever else you come up with, if they want to ruin you they will.

• Upvote 11

My life is ruined, where am I going for real intel now, sniff..sniff, I might as well forget about everything Dinar, no more SHIPS AT SEA or PACK YOUR BAGS or KICK YOUR BOSS GOODBYE or MY INTEL IS SO HIGH UP YOU CAN'T SEE HIM THROUGH THE CLOUDS, sniff.....sniff, please tell me it ain't so.

Thanks for the post

Hahaha!!!! Awesome!!!

• Upvote 1

Miskebam,

You are the real deal and it is in your best interest to separate from a con job. The attorney is a good idea. There may be some things flowing down the pipe towards Lonnie. Pretty sure you already knew this. I'm sure from your sincerity that whatever you do it will takeoff.

Kelley

WELL SAID! You are a true gentleman (and winner).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Although I agree with what everyone has said and I, like everyone else, knew that his posts were made up in the wild corners of his mind, his articles were entertaining. I am glad someone stepped up and put him in his place. I would like to ask one question though. Although we knew his posts were BS, how many of us, myself included, after bashing his posts actually hoped he would be right, just this once? If you can be true to yourself and your friends on here, I bet the number would be suprising. I never supported OOM or really believed his post, but there was always a part of me that wished "maybe this time he's right". I am, for myself, always looking for any kind of a glimmer of hope that this ride will be ending. I am in it till it's over, don't get me wrong, and I am like many of you "tired of the BS, but his post did make me laugh and think who knows, maybe this time. Just my thoughts on it. It's like losing the class clown in school, class wont be the same, lol.

• Upvote 3

Okie is the only man who has ever made me rich for a day. Extremely rich, I was worth $12,360.000.00 for a whole day. I couldn’t spend any of it but I didn’t want to spend any of it. Rich beyond my wildest imagination for 24 hours. I guess I will be the only one that misses him. Kind of sad aint it.

• Upvote 3

Bottom line is this...........Miskebam knew Okie, from day one, was not basing any of his 'intel' on anything remotely resembling news articles & continued to provide him a platform to do it until the dinar community began to put the pressure on him and call him out on his lies.Okie used the ploy used by so many evil folks, to gain other's trust......that is invoking God's name, claiming to be a 'Christian ' and reeling gullible and trusting souls into his trap. Evidently there were legions of investors out there who hocked and mortgaged all their possessions to buy and obtain dinar ON RESERVE , believing the impending RV, that Okie promised them, was happening any minute. I hope that Okie truly hits his knees and begs God's forgiveness and attempts to right all those he wronged. Anything less than that is going to assure Okie a special place in hell reserved for those who defraud others at Almighty God's expense.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Okie is the only man who has ever made me rich for a day. Extremely rich, I was worth $12,360.000.00 for a whole day. I couldn’t spend any of it but I didn’t want to spend any of it. Rich beyond my wildest imagination for 24 hours. I guess I will be the only one that misses him. Kind of sad aint it.

i got that one beat ----- the mega millions --- i was the only winner of the 600 and someodd million dollar ticket { until the drawing } ---i think the lotto folks have it in for me,, i know i had the right ticket :angry: -------> oh oh i saw okie in chats he looking for a new home :lol::blink:

• Upvote 3

OOM gave me laughs and made me cry and angry we all should take a moment and capture this moment while its fresh in our minds

OOm you will NOT be missed laugh.gif

I was thinking maybe of displaying a collection of their gems.... I didn't save anything btw.... Too many of them.......

Some will stay forever in our collective memory......

I am still trying to understand the guru's and Okie is one of the ones that is most perplexing. Why would you come out and say it RV'd or it is going to happen when it didn't..you would think after the first time he would be careful...but after the 100th (or more) time you think he would't do it....his reputation is already blown out of the water...why keep looking like a fool?

and he is not the only one that I am perplexed by....

• Upvote 2

You could kind of tell that in the past few weeks and months that Okie was spinning a bit out of control with some of his nonsense. Just by the words he was using you could kind of see a pattern of instability.. I personally did not like the creep, as Im sure many of you would agree, it would be best if he were not allowed to communicate to anyone regarding the Iraqi dinar. I think he singlehandedly gave this investment a bad name and probably is why some refer to it as a scam. He has no shame and by his actions has displayed an irresponsibility and malevolent intent similiar to that of a sociopath. Shame on you Okie.Don't let the door to hell smack you in the arse on your way in.

• Upvote 2

You could kind of tell that in the past few weeks and months that Okie was spinning a bit out of control with some of his nonsense. Just by the words he was using you could kind of see a pattern of instability.. I personally did not like the creep, as Im sure many of you would agree, it would be best if he were not allowed to communicate to anyone regarding the Iraqi dinar. I think he singlehandedly gave this investment a bad name and probably is why some refer to it as a scam. He has no shame and by his actions has displayed an irresponsibility and malevolent intent similiar to that of a sociopath. Shame on you Okie.Don't let the door to hell smack you in the arse on your way in.

Agreed... but let's not forget that he's not the only one... There are many Individuals like him or worse.

• Upvote 5