Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zebari to discuss preparations for wekoblr (5 + 1) and exit Iraq from Chapter VII

Papster

Zebari to discuss preparations for wekoblr (5 + 1) and exit Iraq from Chapter VII

Date: Thursday, 26-04-2012 02: 42 pm

Baghdad (newsletter) ...Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari with the head of the United Nations Mission in Iraq, Martin Kobler of preparations for the Conference (5 + 1) on the Iranian nuclear issue, as well as the issue of camp Ashraf (Iraq) and the fulfilment of humanitarian commitments Iraq and international population.

The Foreign Office said in a statement received (News Agency news) a copy of: the Minister Zebari met Kobler today and discussed with him the issue of camp Ashraf and the relations between Iraq and Kuwait, which have improved significantly, and preparations for the next meeting of the Joint Committee of Kuwait to discuss bilateral issues, leading to exit Iraq completely from the provisions of Chapter VII.

Added: Zebari reviewed Iraq's preparations for the convening of the meeting of 5 + 1 in Baghdad about Iran's nuclear program to the importance of this subject for the States of the region and regional security and compatibility with the Summit decisions in its Arabic (23) in Baghdad and not present in the "Declaration of Baghdad."

Zebari stressed the importance of the United Nations Mission to carry out its tasks alionami contained in the internationalist to their assistance and support./finished/y. n/

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D40354

• Upvote 4

i agree i believe chapter 7 is done the stalling tactics are simply for political gain and power but behind the scenes i do believe its done and you also have to wonder why havent their people protested yet to a point of violence and hatred among the the GOI not doing what they should for their people. I'll tell you why because on Iraqiya television i can assure you they are telling their people changes are coming and soon and all will be well. To me the people will only hold off so long before they call the GOi on their bluff so this tells me change is on the horizon lets hope its soon for us as well :)

• Upvote 4

Hi guys Im new on here and to all this.. But would you not have to have the money to pay off your debt. and your money be worth something before you can get out of Chapter 7 ? So would an RV have to happen before you can get out of Chapter 7 ? Thanks

You know what? I think chapter 7 is a done deal.

Lots of outstanding issues besides Kuwait, hope all else is worked out and at Junes U.N. meeting a chain reaction occurs. I believe the R.V. will be the last piece of the puzzle the Sept. date falls in line with that scenario if the other issues are truly resolved.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought the UN wanted an RV before the Chapter 7 issue would be done?

I will guarantee you that Iraq will never rv until ch 7 is removed.

It is an Arab thing. Once it is removed bet it wont take long for them to rv then.

The next UNSC meeting for this is on June 15th.

i agree i believe chapter 7 is done the stalling tactics are simply for political gain and power but behind the scenes i do believe its done and you also have to wonder why havent their people protested yet to a point of violence and hatred among the the GOI not doing what they should for their people. I'll tell you why because on Iraqiya television i can assure you they are telling their people changes are coming and soon and all will be well. To me the people will only hold off so long before they call the GOi on their bluff so this tells me change is on the horizon lets hope its soon for us as well :)

Yep