Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An omen?

cooked

I was playing scrabble on my daughters nook last night. I was playing against the computer. Suddenly the computer spelled DINAR. Wow I thought maybe this is an omen. Is it or is it pure coincedence? Anyone else have anything similar? Tell me your "signs".

• Upvote 4

I was playing scrabble on my daughters nook last night. I was playing against the computer. Suddenly the computer spelled DINAR. Wow I thought maybe this is an omen. Is it or is it pure coincedence? Anyone else have anything similar? Tell me your "signs".

Here's my sign

SomethingStupidBanner.jpg

:lol:

• Upvote 3

Is that you......Damien? :o

thats pretty creepy that it spelled dinar i mean over the years i have seen people post numerous dreams, and fortune cookies about coming into wealth but spelling itself out on scrabble take the cake here lol

P.S remember there are no such things as coincidences but what is

Edited by easyrider

thats pretty creepy that it spelled dinar i mean over the years i have seen people post numerous dreams, and fortune cookies about coming into wealth but spelling itself out on scrabble take the cake here lol

P.S remember there are no such things as coincidences but what is

I have never believed in coincidence either Easy.....everything happens for a reason

It caught me by complete surprise. I was thinking about my next word and just looked at it to see what it was giving me to work with. I almost spit my drink all over the nook. Please be a sign, please be a sign, And make it a good sign. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Here's something else to add to this. Months ago I was looking at a house that I want to buy when this rvs. Sadly it went off the market a while back. Low and behold now it is back on the market. Maybe something is really up. Lets hope so. :D

• Upvote 1

It caught me by complete surprise. I was thinking about my next word and just looked at it to see what it was giving me to work with. I almost spit my drink all over the nook. Please be a sign, please be a sign, And make it a good sign. :rolleyes:

I hope you didn't spit Redbull and vodka, just kidding, that's funny how it happened, about a year and a half ago I had no idea what Dinar was, and you problably didn't either now we'll take any sign we can to keep us going, thanks for the post.

ps: I know somebody that saw rv in a hot dog and a pair of sandals :lol:

It keeps cominb. Today I was talking to my daughter. She said she wad dreaming about a house. She went on to describe the house I was looking at. She has never seenthe house I was looking at. Good juju, my friends.

if you build it they will come.laugh.gif

Hi danan! :wave: good to see you.

Cooked, hope you are well, how is the back? I really hope this is an omen. How strange.

Not many weeks ago I was driving home from work. I got stuck in real heavy traffic, so I opened the wordsearch programme on my I-pod. I was searching for girls names. In the wordsearch the word dinar could be found four times in different parts of the puzzle! Once I would have called a coincidence but not four times in the one puzzle.