Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Informed or Misinformed

After considering the number of articles, reports, or speeches we have heard over the past few years concerning the dinar, I have come to the conclusion that if you don't read the articles and reports or listen to the speeches you are uninformed.

If you do read the articles and reports and listen to the speeches you are misinformed. (via Mark Twain)

• Upvote 9

After considering the number of articles, reports, or speeches we have heard over the past few years concerning the dinar, I have come to the conclusion that if you don't read the articles and reports or listen to the speeches you are uninformed.

If you do read the articles and reports and listen to the speeches you are misinformed. (via Mark Twain)

Exactly. I have concluded. Spend as little time as you can on these Dinar sites studying articles etc.. Just check once or so a day to see if anything has actually happened.

You can study all you want. You are only wasting your time cause it won't make any difference. It is futile. The articles are just fabricated misinformation.

All this news is nothing but a whole lot of talk about what they might do. And when all the BS is over, very little if anything getting done at a snails pace.

• Upvote 1

nelg...I feel misuninformed...or maybe unmisinformed but my insanity is definitely being formed...too much dinar dillusion gettin me...kidding of course, we gotta stay focused and patient...some old saying said all good things come to those that wait...and wait....and <_<

• Upvote 1

nelg...I feel misuninformed...or maybe unmisinformed but my insanity is definitely being formed...too much dinar dillusion gettin me...kidding of course, we gotta stay focused and patient...some old saying said all good things come to those that wait...and wait....and <_<

Thanks Tandy,

And there is another one: "a watched pot never boils." Though many of the reads have no idea what that means. They are us to having in "nuked" and served. ;)

• Upvote 1

Haha! I Agree!!!

• Upvote 1