Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bewildered Texan

DinarMillionaire

While hiking down along the border this morning, I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grand River. He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.

Along with him was a Mexican who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back.

If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.

Being a responsible Texan and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and Homeland Security.

It is now 4 PM, both have drowned, and neither authority has responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Sorry you wasted your money on the stamps. A phone call was made and both were rescued by helicopter and flown to Orlando and Disney World. They were checked in at the hotel and are now resting by the pool. Their families were paid reparation for the delayed rescue and are being flown to Orlando tomorrow to meet them. Paid in full by the U.S. government.

Our money at work.

• Upvote 3

Sorry you wasted your money on the stamps. A phone call was made and both were rescued by helicopter and flown to Orlando and Disney World. They were checked in at the hotel and are now resting by the pool. Their families were paid reparation for the delayed rescue and are being flown to Orlando tomorrow to meet them. Paid in full by the U.S. government.

Our money at work.

I was laughing quite hard until you made me cry...

• Upvote 1

I'm sure they can sue now because of the poor response time, resulting in their deaths. Only if the authorities could have arrived a little sooner they could have been saved and now let out of jail because of some prejudicial circumstance like you were racial profiling when you watched them crossing the boarder and also the color of their skin. I bet you are either white or white mixed with some other race. <_<

• Upvote 1