Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday is the day folks, you heard it here first...

JeffM

yeah, I don't think that is funny....maybe immature....but not funny. If you don't like what you hear here, don't come here ok ? People need to learn to just disregard things they don't deem as credible information.Grow up please! We don't want to hear the commentaries.

Lighten up dear or you'll get constipation! It WAS funny and as accurate as any other intel we've gotten.

I thought it was great!!! LOL !! He basically is mocking what all you so called experts have been saying for months. Kudos my friend. Maybe next time when you post something that's B.S. ( P_ _ _ _om) you'll think twice. We all get our hopes up and they are squashed the following day or monday. Needed that. I'm suprised they let that through and didn't "ban" you from this site. They will probably ban me now. LOL.

I got a phone call from a friend of mine in New York today. He told me that he heard from his contact on wall street that he got a text message from a CBI contact that use to work for the San Francisco Times that his mother, who got an email from a very very close contact of a former employee of the CIA who got a text message from his sister who works at a cafeteria on a military post in Bagdad that her husband, who knows a very close contact of the president of Brazil's top intelligence agent's son in law's nephew's daughter that heard on the the news that this guy in Texas, USA got some information off of a website ran by another guy who knows an EMS worker in San Francisco who got some information off of another web site that the Dinar is going to RV soon. He says his best intelligence leads him to the RV happening on Monday, but Friday at the latest. He wouldn't tell me what year though, he said that remains to be seen. Please no bashing, we just got this telegraph today, I can't verify the validity of it, it's just a rumor.

Hahahaha, Thanks for the fifth generation news bud. That really made my day.

Wow, the people that were bent out of shape by this post need to take a chill pill. Those are the people that are living on the edge and buying more and more Dinars and are basing their whole life on the RV. People this is just an investment if it doesn't RV you might as well find some humor in some of these posts it will make your life easier.