Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For those of you in this investment that cherish the WORD of GOD and truly believe HIS hand is upon you and your every step...allow me to offer you something to meditate on in prayerful thought....

Proverbs 25:25

"As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is GOOD NEWS from a far country."

Lord refresh us, refresh our "thirsty souls", refresh our finances with the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, just as your WORD says, it would be like "cold water to a thirsty soul"...refresh us with "GOOD NEWS" from Iraq, in relation to America, a "far country", with the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, so that those of us who receive this word, and know that it is nothing less than a Blessing from YOU, may put a smile on your face, and BLESS others as well as enjoy it ourselves. I thank YOU for this WORD....In YOUR Holy, Precious Name, JESUS CHRIST of NAZERETH, AMEN, and AMEN....

• Upvote 12

Amen...it is hard for me to pray for the RV, I am always afraid I am wanting it for selfish reasons and to an extent I am but I also plan to be a help in this world....so I stay on the fence on whether it's okay to pray for it..

It's okay to be on the fence, but GOD's WORD shows us that HE loves to BLESS us, including riches. Paul says, GOD desires you to be "prosperous and in good health, even as your soul prospers." Do you pray for "good health"? Then why ask for one without the other? the Key is "your soul prospers"....your soul prospers by reading GOD's WORD, and seeking a relationship with The FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT..."Seek ye first the Kingdom of GOD, and all these things shall be added unto you." Keep GOD the center of your desires for the Iraqi Dinar to revalue, thanking HIM, for the opportunity HE has given us, and selfishness will not enter the equation. It is okay to want wonderful things in life...YOU are a sibling of the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS. And a Child of ALMIGHTY GOD, maker of all things, including riches....HE wants you to have them and enjoy them...so desire what HE wants for you and pray that way as well....not Lord "if" it be, but "LORD, your WORD says you are my Provider, your WORD says, you "love to surprise me with blessings", your WORD says....pray reminding HIM what HIS WORD says because HE says in HIS WORD, to "bring HIM in remembrance of HIS WORD", not because HE has forgotten, but because HIS WORD "cannot return to HIM void". But it cannot return to HIM at all, if you do not speak it back to HIM. Also, "Command ye the works of my hands"...See HE not only wants to Bless you with GOOD things, abundantly, and 'more than you can ask and dream", but HE also tells you HOW to ask for it, so you won't miss the blessings HE has for you....OH HE is a GOOD DADDY!!!! Do this, and you will get off the fence and into HIS Garden of Blessings which HE so dearly wants to bestow on you, HIS Beloved.....GOD BLESS....

• Upvote 7

It's okay to be on the fence, but GOD's WORD shows us that HE loves to BLESS us, including riches. Paul says, GOD desires you to be "prosperous and in good health, even as your soul prospers." Do you pray for "good health"? Then why ask for one without the other? the Key is "your soul prospers"....your soul prospers by reading GOD's WORD, and seeking a relationship with The FATHER, the SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT..."Seek ye first the Kingdom of GOD, and all these things shall be added unto you." Keep GOD the center of your desires for the Iraqi Dinar to revalue, thanking HIM, for the opportunity HE has given us, and selfishness will not enter the equation. It is okay to want wonderful things in life...YOU are a sibling of the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS. And a Child of ALMIGHTY GOD, maker of all things, including riches....HE wants you to have them and enjoy them...so desire what HE wants for you and pray that way as well....not Lord "if" it be, but "LORD, your WORD says you are my Provider, your WORD says, you "love to surprise me with blessings", your WORD says....pray reminding HIM what HIS WORD says because HE says in HIS WORD, to "bring HIM in remembrance of HIS WORD", not because HE has forgotten, but because HIS WORD "cannot return to HIM void". But it cannot return to HIM at all, if you do not speak it back to HIM. Also, "Command ye the works of my hands"...See HE not only wants to Bless you with GOOD things, abundantly, and 'more than you can ask and dream", but HE also tells you HOW to ask for it, so you won't miss the blessings HE has for you....OH HE is a GOOD DADDY!!!! Do this, and you will get off the fence and into HIS Garden of Blessings which HE so dearly wants to bestow on you, HIS Beloved.....GOD BLESS....

Thank you Keylime

• Upvote 1

That was awesome and so true!

• Upvote 1

Amen...it is hard for me to pray for the RV, I am always afraid I am wanting it for selfish reasons and to an extent I am but I also plan to be a help in this world....so I stay on the fence on whether it's okay to pray for it..

Yep I have rhe same problem. <_<