Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scam of the century

uncs

So you think it's our governments job to protect us from this?

Government has a role but not here!

It is not their job to protect us from ourselves period!

I'm sure some lame official will sponsor a bill regarding this in the future.

Not sure how anyone anywhere ever survived to become an adult before our leaders came to protect us

Examples

1 We sat in the back of trucks

2. We did nof have or use seatbelts (airbags either )

3. We ate doughnuts Cooked with the wrong oil

4 We rode our bicycles without helmets

5. We drank beer at 18

6. We went hiking without permits

7. We ate medium rare hamburgers

8. We were left at home alone or in the car

9. We used those unsafe gas pumps ( that actually worked)

10 We went swimming in pools deeper than 3 ft

Feel free to add to this list

• Upvote 2

Stash the same amount of US Dollars under the mattress...instead of Dinars....see which one loses value first...lol.....if we look at the past 9 years since the dinar came on the scene, we already know the answer and which is the loser...((((HOW CAN ANYONE MISS THIS???)))).....hey, it's the very currency that we are holding and that we use daily...not to mention inflation eating at it faster than it can be printed...and they are printing piles of the US Dollar daily.....but oohhhhh...now let's say someone has a few dinars...or a bunch of dinars...that actually "HAVE NOT" lost any value...or maybe they have not had their dinars long, so maybe they have not gained any value....but if they have not lost any value...and these folks PANIC!!!....DO WHAT???

P.S. Remember folks, there are those who are just as crafty at getting you to dump, or sell out, called "Dumpers"...as there were those who lied and pumped many of us, to where we would buy, called "Pumpers"...remember, they make appx. the same spread buying it back as they did selling it...IMO...as we near the end of this ride, and especially if availability of dinar gets scarce...I believe piles of these type articles will surface by the droves...On another note, for those that claim that they have lost so much with dinars, why dont they just post their reciepts, or at least the amounts paid, of when and how much they paid, and then when and how much they got for them when bailing out....why would it matter if they listed the information, as they're out of the game now anyway...ANYONE THAT HAS HELD DINARS LONG TERM HAS NOT LOST...UNLESS THEY PAID JUST WAY TOO MUCH ABOVE MARKET PRICES!!!

After reading the original post and 3 pages of replies I now realize there are two types of dinar holders - those that got into this thinking they were going to become overnight millionaires(not literally overnight, but very soon) and those that are liars.

- WTXDanny (soon to be ETXDanny)

Hi Dan , how's it hanging.I don't get it what's ETX.

THERE ARE THOSE THAT HAVE WENT INTO THIS, THAT HAVE ALREADY MADE MONEY, THERE ARE THOSE THAT HAVE'NT MADE MONEY...OR YET.......AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE THAT MAY NOT MAKE ANYTHING...AS THEY MAY BAIL OUT...OR IT MAY NEVER HAPPEN...BUT, WHAT HAS HAPPENDED...IS THAT THE DINAR HAS NOT BEEN LOSING GROUND SINCE IT'S INCEPTION...WHEREBY THE US DOLLAR AND MAY OTHER CURRENCIES ACTUALLY HAVE...YOU CAN RIDE A WINNING HORSE...OR A LOSING HORSE...BUT, WHAT IS INEVITABLE...IS THAT YOU CAN SEE WHICH ONE IS ACTUALLY WINNING...AND HAS BEEN WINNING.....

If it is a scam, why did I just get an email fron another site offering to buy my dinar. I know it is at a discount but someone wants it. Therefore it is not a scam. Good bye and good luck, we will prosper at some point. :D

If it is a scam, why did I just get an email fron another site offering to buy my dinar. I know it is at a discount but someone wants it. Therefore it is not a scam. Good bye and good luck, we will prosper at some point. :D

Amen!!!

Morpheus once said.... You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

So someone took the blue pill did they? unsure.gif Will they never learn!!! rolleyes.gif I prefer to find out how deep this little rabbit hole goes... and hope it ends at the bank! laugh.gif Cheers to all you fellow red pill takers! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I met with a Doctor acquaintance the other day, trying to get $1-2 million for a potential 5 year return of $9-18 million. We had a good talk about investing and how so many go broke, especially pro sports folks, investing in restaurants that failed. Little did he know I could talk on and on about restaurant investments, failures and losses far greater than what I put in Dinar, never to see a dime in return.

Walk up to the table, throw your money down, and roll the dice. Will I win, will I lose?

I am an investor. Investors find things that make money; they find things that lose money, at least we have the virtue of having tried, unlike those that either sit on the sidelines rolling pennies or pull the cord before the correct altitude because they see the ground coming toward them.

Gambling is it a virtue? Indeed it is when it is an investment that can/maybe/might yield a return.

Dice please :)

• Upvote 2

Okay guys...I think we get it. There is no need to keep saying it....if it's currency, "it's not a scam". 5 pages of reitterating this is a bit too much.

:mellow:

My take is that the OP (original poster) of this thread is just a tad bit frustrated that this has been dragging on and on and on and on. Truth be told, I understand (but I'm not selling my "deenar"). Many of us were "sold" at the idea that the dinar COULD BE our "way out" and "free pass to financial freedom". So you can't rag on the guy too hard. Most people came into this thinking that it was going to "mature" to a huge windfall sooner rather than later (and there are lots of people who still believe so).

So I don't get it why when someone has an opinion other than the status quo, so many go "ape" on the person? Get over it AND off your soapbox. (Basically, get a life). Nobody here is anyone of true authority when it comes to making the final decision to "give us the RV" or are government heads of state in the country of Iraq...so stop acting like just because you've been in this for "x" amount of years that it counts as you being "somebody" special. WE ARE ALL WAITING ON THE SAME THING...and some are waiting patiently while others have a lower tolerance for the "mind games" being played by Maliki and co.

TO EACH THEIR OWN....

If the op needed to vent their frustrutation, so be it. If they want to throw confetti on the way out...that's cool too. Let them have their moment.

If you on the other hand want to buy out the warehouse of every dinar dealer out there just to prove it's NOT A SCAM, make it your day.

The point is that none of this behavior is going to make the RV happen any faster (or slower).

It is what it is.

Everyone just needs to take a break and chill out B)

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

So you think it's our governments job to protect us from this?

Government has a role but not here!

It is not their job to protect us from ourselves period!

I'm sure some lame official will sponsor a bill regarding this in the future.

Not sure how anyone anywhere ever survived to become an adult before our leaders came to protect us

Examples

1 We sat in the back of trucks

2. We did nof have or use seatbelts (airbags either )

3. We ate doughnuts Cooked with the wrong oil

4 We rode our bicycles without helmets

5. We drank beer at 18

6. We went hiking without permits

7. We ate medium rare hamburgers

8. We were left at home alone or in the car

9. We used those unsafe gas pumps ( that actually worked)

10 We went swimming in pools deeper than 3 ft

Feel free to add to this list

I agree 100%. Good post

Dinar itself is not a scam, but I do wonder about some of these RV pushers.

I think that what the OP meant is NOT that the IQD in itself is a scam (can't be... it's just a currency) ...

But that the IQD RV hype / pump / hammering day in and day out is a scam....He / she got to this conclusion, it would seem.

I think he meant it that way.

Edited by umbertino

Good luck Gang sad that the government won't protect us from

This but it's NEVER. Going to hit. Good luck selling my remaining 25illion dinar to Ali. This is a scam. I promise. It's a scam and will never hit. Go ahead and say all you want question me all you want but these guys are here to make money Ali sells on rumor. Period made millions off of all of us. It's not going to hit. Good luck. Sold my stuff an I am out.

You'll be sorry! Bye

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not trying to be contrarion or dispute what has been posted, but a couple of years ago, UNCS had some good articles, and brought some good information in. All I can say is I wish him the best of luck on future endeavors and I hope he is happy. Godspeed to you UNCS. UR

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Not trying to be contrarion or dispute what has been posted, but a couple of years ago, UNCS had some good articles, and brought some good information in. All I can say is I wish him the best of luck on future endeavors and I hope he is happy. Godspeed to you UNCS. UR

I wish him the Best myself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I met with a Doctor acquaintance the other day, trying to get $1-2 million for a potential 5 year return of $9-18 million. We had a good talk about investing and how so many go broke, especially pro sports folks, investing in restaurants that failed. Little did he know I could talk on and on about restaurant investments, failures and losses far greater than what I put in Dinar, never to see a dime in return.

Walk up to the table, throw your money down, and roll the dice. Will I win, will I lose?

I am an investor. Investors find things that make money; they find things that lose money, at least we have the virtue of having tried, unlike those that either sit on the sidelines rolling pennies or pull the cord before the correct altitude because they see the ground coming toward them.

Gambling is it a virtue? Indeed it is when it is an investment that can/maybe/might yield a return.

Dice please :)

Then Dice you shall get......

Little boy blue......he needed the money

Oh!