Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scam of the century

uncs

That is why a person should not invest money they are counting on in the near future. I haven't bought 25 mill but I also did not spend more than I could afford to lose nor did I count on this being an over night investment. I agree with all who said just leave and don't say anything. I, personally am in it for the long haul. If it takes a few more years, I will still have my Dinar. It will be worth something no matter what happens. It could go up or it could go down, but as long as I have it then I have an investment to hope for. I feel fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to speculate in this venture without my family missing any meals, our house, or a comfortable nights sleep. If you need something to worry about, try filling up your gas tank. Our government lets the big oil companies get by with the excuse they don't have enough refineries to peoduce the amount of gasoline for us. Why? Because they closed some of them down. Why? So the oil companies that have posted multi-billion dollar profits can charge more and put more money in their pockets. I for one do not believe for one second that they cannot produce enough. The price of oil has dropped several dollars a barrel and yet at the pumps they only shave off 6 cents a gallon. Hmmmm. So if holding the Dinar is that big of a problem and you think it is a scam, then you better quit driving and buy a bicycle. You stand to lose more buying gas than you do holding on to the Dinar for the completion of this ride. This is just my thoughts on it.

Ha! that's what I'm talking about!

• Upvote 1

How could a country's currency be a scam? LOL laugh.gif

If anything, the EUR, USD, GBP, & JPY are scams! Their values are always on the decline due to excessive printing... biggrin.gif

Too True, what moron uncs is, if you got ripped off from a merchant then your the fool.

Personally I bought mine from my bank and the only cost i had was postage and they buy back with 0% comission.

So long uncs...(no stamina)

(It's not the size of the dog in the fight, It's the size of the fight in the dog)

• Upvote 1

Good luck Gang sad that the government won't protect us from

This but it's NEVER. Going to hit. Good luck selling my remaining 25illion dinar to Ali. This is a scam. I promise. It's a scam and will never hit. Go ahead and say all you want question me all you want but these guys are here to make money Ali sells on rumor. Period made millions off of all of us. It's not going to hit. Good luck. Sold my stuff an I am out.

............Take your old whining arse on down the road.......We now have one less negative entity to deal with. ...................

• Upvote 6

Question. I am a little confused from your message...are you selling your 25million or did you sell already. Why sell it back to a dealer who will profit as you say? Any left, I'll make an offer.

2 Post's ? , is that you UNCS ? :D

No really though, you must have alot to buy 25mil just like that.

I only have 19 ,and I got that in 2005, I guess I'm on the

forums bottom end in Dinar holdings.

• Upvote 1

This but it's NEVER. Going to hit. Good luck selling my remaining 25illion dinar to Ali. This is a scam. I promise. It's a scam and will never hit. Go ahead and say all you want question me all you want but these guys are here to make money Ali sells on rumor. Period made millions off of all of us. It's not going to hit. Good luck. Sold my stuff an I am out.

One thing I know for sure, if you sold your Dinars it's not going to hit for you, now its going to hit for the ones that wait, jmo.

• Upvote 2

A Senior Member with over 500 posts, been here for 2 years - and banned....hmmm.....someone is upset about something and venting about their currency 'investment'...too bad :(

If anything, the EUR, USD, GBP, & JPY are scams! Their values are always on the decline due to excessive printing

ABSOLUTELY AGREE. But - add the USD into the above mix as well. This is CURRENCY! Not a share of stock!

Worst case scenario - we sell back for what it is now. For me, a little better than what I paid :)

Patience Grasshopper...

• Upvote 1

mmmmmmmm --- kind of the {thinking i had this week } need too have a back up plan !!!! also going too keep mine {little bit i have } and give it too my great grand son ,,i do not have yet,, by then ,,,this will be found on the antique road show ,,and worth 50 hundred thousands {like the iraq folks spell } 500,000 .oo hahahaha ! but don`t kich the guys getting out,,, we do not know what they are going through on their side of life ,, although ,,,25 million is a butt load ,,,someone PUMPED THE HECK OUT OF THAT POOR GUY

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Your post is certainly the most negative that I have read in recent months. I'm sorry that you fell that way. I would suggest that you sell your IQD to other members. Investing in IQD is not a quick fix for those that have financial problems. This is a long term currency speculation investment. I believe we will see a nice profit in the end. That's my two cents.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you fell that way...why post it? why even be on this board? Why even if you were once here look at this board again? I just don't understand some people in this world...I would rather dream at the possible 1% chance of having the money to start my business and not be living in the Jeep with my 4 and 3 year old boys than not.

I figure I have a better chance at this happening than actually winning a jackpot, and knowing where my life is now I need this dream.

so once again I ask...what part of your small dark heart gets its jollys off saying something like this to thoes who still believe?

Sorry to "yell" on line at you but I really do want to understand some motivations of some people.

• Upvote 1

After all the comments on this thread about uncs's decision to "give up," I would like to ask uncs a few questions:

1. Your decision to stop this investment for you was because "it" was a scam. How did you come to that decision? What bit of information was the overload point that it would never happen? I'm sure your research made you aware of some fact that was the "oh, no" moment. So what was it?

2. Why do you think that making a profit on a purchase or sell order makes this a scam? In your book is it wrong to make a profit? I purchase canvas, paints, brushes, etc. and sit down and paint a picture that I put on the market to sell. My supplies for a painting average $25. I sell it to a WILLING buyer for $275. I have made a profit of $250. Is this a scam?

I paid $1100 for a million dinar. I am a WILLING buyer. After shipping and handling the profit $200 or 300 dollars. I get what I want and they get what they want.

I knew it was a speculation when I bought and considered that risk. What makes that a scam?

3. Did you read something or talk to someone who convinced you that this was a bad investment? Did you ask them for their reasons for interfering with your your peace of mind since they did not have a valid piece of evidence that this was a scam?

4. How many gurus did you read and believe? Did you fall for their "hyper hope" when they said it would "RV at $46 dollars on Monday when the banks open"? Is that the fault of the dinar investment? Or is that your fault for believing false gurus?

I don't expect an answer. You haven't answered anyone's questions on this thread. Personally, I think you are wise in getting out of this investment. You don't have the patience or personality it takes to profit from this investment of a lifetime. Stick close to Mommy and enjoy the meals.

• Upvote 7