Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scam of the century

uncs

I find a slight amount of amusement from these posts and the peoples response to them over the years.

People used to BEG people not to give up and sell. They used to try to encourage the person to death and attempt to convince them that their personal decision to sell was wrong.

Now-days, people don't really try to talk people down off that bridge.... They just hollar.... JUMP, and stop holding up traffic. ha ha

Its like fashion, it goes through phases and wide ties did come back around like everyone said they would.

I still find amusement in this investment even though it is the most frustrating and discouraging emotional investment in history.

Removing emotion is easy to talk about but good luck doing it when hard earned money is involved.

I have seen sooooooo many people threaten to sell and actually sell via this forum over the years. Just water under the bridge... IMO.

Its true , let 'em flyass-kicking.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good luck Gang sad that the government won't protect us from

This but it's NEVER. Going to hit. Good luck selling my remaining 25illion dinar to Ali. This is a scam. I promise. It's a scam and will never hit. Go ahead and say all you want question me all you want but these guys are here to make money Ali sells on rumor. Period made millions off of all of us. It's not going to hit. Good luck. Sold my stuff an I am out.

Scam or not....I did not over do it...so I will stick around till the end!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU BRO......WHEN THIS DOES HIT, BE SURE TO COME BACK IN AND WATCH THE CELEBRATION IN HERE!!

PS....

GOOD FOR ALI! HE KNOWS WHAT CAPITALISM IS REALLY ABOUT!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 2

NO ONE forced ANYONE to buy Iraqi Dinars...SOOO many people jumped into this thinking they would be millionaires overnight, and years later, it still hasn't happened, and now the Dinar dealers are to blame!

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with America!! No personal accountability...never invest more than you can afford to lose, and if you do end up losing, man the f*ck up, move on, and don't go around crying about it....

EXACTLY! All investment is speculative, those who need a nanny don't need to get involved.

After reading the original post and 3 pages of replies I now realize there are two types of dinar holders - those that got into this thinking they were going to become overnight millionaires(not literally overnight, but very soon) and those that are liars.

- WTXDanny (soon to be ETXDanny)

• Upvote 1

Good luck Gang sad that the government won't protect us from

This but it's NEVER. Going to hit. Good luck selling my remaining 25illion dinar to Ali. This is a scam. I promise. It's a scam and will never hit. Go ahead and say all you want question me all you want but these guys are here to make money Ali sells on rumor. Period made millions off of all of us. It's not going to hit. Good luck. Sold my stuff an I am out.

Frustration shows its ugly head sometimes, dont be so pessimistic. Its not a scam since we can sell it back to Ali who is opening his offices very soon. Banks still sell and some still do buy it back. You know that if this was a scam the government would be busy closing all these sellers down by now. You need to get away from this and just put the dinar in a safety deposit box and forget it. Some people cannot handle this investment and you seem to be one of them. Best of luck !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

How could a country's currency be a scam? LOL laugh.gif

If anything, the EUR, USD, GBP, & JPY are scams! Their values are always on the decline due to excessive printing... biggrin.gif

Millions of people don't buy those currencies expecting to get rich. Banks haven't quit dealing with those currencies. Official government agencies haven't issued reports on the USD scam, the euro scam, or the pound scam. Okie doesn't call an RV of those currencies once a week. Big dif.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since 2003...between the holding of physical dinars, the ISX & the Bank Accts in Iraq...many have already had an RV of a sort'...thats if you look at long term holdings...question is...could you have done that in the U.S.?...I dont think so!....If this guy could have made more over here......then why was he holding dinars...he may have been watching everything tank out here...so he started running from everything!...LOL...

Bottom Line: IT IS WHAT IT IS'.....A RISK'...AND MANY OF THE MOST LUCRATIVE VENTURES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY...AT LEAST FOR THE MOST PART...

Millions of people don't buy those currencies expecting to get rich. Banks haven't quit dealing with those currencies. Official government agencies haven't issued reports on the USD scam, the euro scam, or the pound scam. Okie doesn't call an RV of those currencies once a week. Big dif.

They may not buy the currencies to get rich but they are definitely in our possession at all times.

Do you have US dollars in your wallet?

Do you have some in your house?

Do you have a US dollar denominated bank account?

Yea, that's what I thought...

Currency of a country is just that, a currency of a country, nothing more nothing less. He was wrong to say the "Dinar is a scam" as it is not. The "scam" (if you want to call it that) is the constant hype of an imminent overnight RV that is heavily promoted all over the net. Those government agencies haven't reported that the Dinar was a scam, it may have been reported that the "hype" behind the dinar was a scam, big difference.

I kinda of look at this as buying lottery tickets. The only difference between this "investment" and the lottery ticket is that I may have a chance to cash in my dinars at a loss and move on. One thing is for sure is that I was told before I started this thing that there is a potential to lose. So I might as well ride it out! Btw I held dinars since 2007. I didn't even bother to follow the ups and downs or this investment until Obama ended the war. So my true waiting period just began over 6 months ago. that's pretty much my 2 cents.

Also, due to the fact that the IQD isn't an internationally traded currency it is only available from certain currency exchange dealers and banks making the supply limited. The simple rules of supply and demand show us that when demand is up and supply is down prices tend to be higher. This is the reason why people buy the Dinar at a premium over market value. But, that is their choice. Sure beats flying to Iraq to pick up a few of their currency units, wouldn't you agree?

If you look at a Gold chart from 2003 - 2012 you will see what I am referring to when I say the USD is a scam in itself? If you can't see it then I can't help you...

Edited by 20MillionDinar

As I recall UNCS was part of a group holding a bunch of dinar and threatened a year ago to sell if it didnt happen soon. Since he didn't follow through then, chances are he's not selling now either, just venting. Im guessing he will keep a nice stash of dinar(just in case) and probably has a little dong.

• Upvote 4

That's what I was thinking.

So, you sold your dinar, even though you know it is never going to hit. Does that mean you scammed somebody?

Roadrunner

Brilliant. <_<

Disappointment cannot be avoided with this investment - When it does shift in value there will be those who will be gutted they bailed and if it doesnt then there will be those who are disappointed. Its just inevitable.

Watch out for what should be a record oil export result for April and an increase in oil rig pumping in the next few months now the floating oil loading platforms can handle the extra capacity.

I havent seen much chat about the effect these platforms will have on the IQD but I believe they have to have an effect as they allow for a big increase in oil exportation and consequent extra Billions in revenue a month. They have already had an impact on revenue. I think they are key drivers for a rv or increase in the value.

I believe that Iraq is now (approx) the 5th biggest oil exporter in the world by volume. They used to be 10th. Its all heading in the right direction :D

They may not buy the currencies to get rich but they are definitely in our possession at all times.

Do you have US dollars in your wallet?

Do you have some in your house?

Do you have a US dollar denominated bank account?

Yea, that's what I thought...

Currency of a country is just that, a currency of a country, nothing more nothing less. He was wrong to say the "Dinar is a scam" as it is not. The "scam" (if you want to call it that) is the constant hype of an imminent overnight RV that is heavily promoted all over the net. Those government agencies haven't reported that the Dinar was a scam, it may have been reported that the "hype" behind the dinar was a scam, big difference.

This is the comment I was responding to.

If anything, the EUR, USD, GBP, & JPY are scams! Their values are always on the decline due to excessive printing...

All currencies experience depreciation through inflation. That's a given. No scam there. But not all currencies are pumped as a way to instant wealth as the IQD has been. Most people don't buy dinar as merely a hedge against inflation. It has to go up at least 20% just to break even. Most buy thinking it could go up to a dime, a dollar, or maybe more because that's what they're being told will happen. And that's where the allegations of scam come in. I'm assuming that's what the OP was referring to.

As I recall UNCS was part of a group holding a bunch of dinar and threatened a year ago to sell if it didnt happen soon. Since he didn't follow through then, chances are he's not selling now either, just venting. Im guessing he will keep a nice stash of dinar(just in case) and probably has a little dong.

probably has a little dong....now thats funny :lol:

• Upvote 1