Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scam of the century

uncs

Good luck Gang sad that the government won't protect us from

This but it's NEVER. Going to hit. Good luck selling my remaining 25illion dinar to Ali. This is a scam. I promise. It's a scam and will never hit. Go ahead and say all you want question me all you want but these guys are here to make money Ali sells on rumor. Period made millions off of all of us. It's not going to hit. Good luck. Sold my stuff an I am out.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 104

This but it's NEVER. Going to hit. Good luck selling my remaining 25illion dinar to Ali. This is a scam. I promise. It's a scam and will never hit. Go ahead and say all you want question me all you want but these guys are here to make money Ali sells on rumor. Period made millions off of all of us. It's not going to hit. Good luck. Sold my stuff an I am out.

You must be TimS that got booted and has a little sand in his GiNER!!!! Personally If I lose it all, I was prepared to do so..... Does anyone have any OFF..... Bugs are gettin bad round here!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::P

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

I think all of us get frustrated with this investment sometimes. But no matter what, this isn't a get quick investment. I've held dinar since 2006, and I believe I am sitting on a 40% profit (prior to cost for selling it). So I don't feel I've lost anything yet. That's just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm confused as to why people have to say they are leaving...is this like a suicide note, so we can have a better understanding why they're gone? If you're out, just go away. No one is going to start saying, "hey, whatever happened to uncs? You don't think he sold everything without telling us, do you?" Geez, some people get so personal about this speculative investment. Even if Iraq completely disappeared and took their dinar with them, I would just go onto something else. I mean, I've got a 401k that was doing pretty badly for a while, I certainly wouldn't tell the world if I decided to quit putting money into it and cash out. :blink:

AMEN!! Tell it like it is

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Maybe the quitters feel they need company in their misery, say they are leaving, slam the door on the way out, and stand on the sidewalk waiting to see who else will leave with them.

Well, okay it can't happen that way here, but that is the attitude of some of these guys who post their intention of leaving. Like they have to share their misery, try to make others feel as cheated as they do ...

Honestly, if you are so fed up, just go. No goodbyes, no gloom and doom, it's not going to make you any friends and it certainly isn't going to change the circumstances that make you leave. But hey, just in case it does hit, you might want to look now for a good deal on a rope with a knot in it, 'cause you're going to feel really foolish and man if you feel cheated now ... wait till it hits and you have sold off all your dinar. Who ya gonna call ? ... eh?

:)

smee2

p.s. yes, even though they say they are leaving I do believe they come back to see if their leaving message left any ripples.

• Upvote 7

This guy as agenda somewhere.

He sees clearly that people are regularly buying and selling on this site, with sellers getting more than Ali or other traders are buying for.

So, why come on here and cry about not being able to sell to a particular person, for less than you can sell on here?

• Upvote 1

I find a slight amount of amusement from these posts and the peoples response to them over the years.

People used to BEG people not to give up and sell. They used to try to encourage the person to death and attempt to convince them that their personal decision to sell was wrong.

Now-days, people don't really try to talk people down off that bridge.... They just hollar.... JUMP, and stop holding up traffic. ha ha

Its like fashion, it goes through phases and wide ties did come back around like everyone said they would.

I still find amusement in this investment even though it is the most frustrating and discouraging emotional investment in history.

Removing emotion is easy to talk about but good luck doing it when hard earned money is involved.

I have seen sooooooo many people threaten to sell and actually sell via this forum over the years. Just water under the bridge... IMO.

• Upvote 8

Funny..............................I don't even miss him :D

That's what I was thinking.

So, you sold your dinar, even though you know it is never going to hit. Does that mean you scammed somebody?

Roadrunner

• Upvote 15

Bye bye, back to the CBI you go.

• Upvote 1

I think all of us get frustrated with this investment sometimes. But no matter what, this isn't a get quick investment. I've held dinar since 2006, and I believe I am sitting on a 40% profit (prior to cost for selling it). So I don't feel I've lost anything yet. That's just my 2 cents.

I've been in since 2005 & yup, Im in the black on this investment about 40% :D

• Upvote 2

That is why a person should not invest money they are counting on in the near future. I haven't bought 25 mill but I also did not spend more than I could afford to lose nor did I count on this being an over night investment. I agree with all who said just leave and don't say anything. I, personally am in it for the long haul. If it takes a few more years, I will still have my Dinar. It will be worth something no matter what happens. It could go up or it could go down, but as long as I have it then I have an investment to hope for. I feel fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to speculate in this venture without my family missing any meals, our house, or a comfortable nights sleep. If you need something to worry about, try filling up your gas tank. Our government lets the big oil companies get by with the excuse they don't have enough refineries to peoduce the amount of gasoline for us. Why? Because they closed some of them down. Why? So the oil companies that have posted multi-billion dollar profits can charge more and put more money in their pockets. I for one do not believe for one second that they cannot produce enough. The price of oil has dropped several dollars a barrel and yet at the pumps they only shave off 6 cents a gallon. Hmmmm. So if holding the Dinar is that big of a problem and you think it is a scam, then you better quit driving and buy a bicycle. You stand to lose more buying gas than you do holding on to the Dinar for the completion of this ride. This is just my thoughts on it.

• Upvote 3