Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumors, Rumor, Rumors

SWFloridaGuru

4-25-2012 SWFloridaGuy: Some seem to feel the need to make fools of themselves week after week. It's entertaining I guess, if you like train wrecks. This is a very complicated process and we can't expect to always get 100% accurate information from any one particular source and I do appreciate that we have so many working toward a common goal, but that is absolutely no excuse for the irresponsible, unrealstic, manufactured, daily hype so many find it necessary put the rooms through on a daily basis. Unfortunately, when they post they don't also name the source which is usually a bogus prosperity package memo, nesara report or a 3 letter contact who has already proven himself to be misinformed at best. How many times do you go back to a garbage source before you realize it's garbage? By thinking they can pinpoint this or give us a play by play, they only prove they don't have a basic understanding of how involved this is. Genuine contacts, while confirming this revaluation will happen, are the first to explain they don't have all the answers and that's because they actually have a grasp as to its complexity. Many newbies who don't know the history of these "intel providers" base financial decisions upon their reports, and this has also affected some very close friends of mine in a very negative way, which is why I chose to post this. To newbies: Be skeptical of anyone claiming to know the date or rate, do your own research and treat rumors as rumors, not fact. Listen to people who report responsibly and offer a balanced approach to avoid the roller coaster. I get asked a lot who I think that group is, my personal favorites are: Capt Nemo, Studley, Kaperoni, Banker Ghost, Med, Mailman17, Poppy3, BWM, BGG, Arizona Heat, Vic1, Longfellow, Scotti G, Duckyboy, Bear5642, Bondlady, Randy Koonce, Miskebam, Sykes, Pheonix, Breitling, Historian, Delta, Ray, Steve and a few others. They may not always agree with each other but they post responsibly. When it comes to this investment, I've been wrong many times myself and am only expressing my opinions. Moving on, Parliament sources reported that the chapter VII removal is right around the corner, due to the return of bilateral relations between Iraq and Kuwait. This progress is what will lead to Iraq returning to the international environment and regaining their full sovereignty. We speculate that the UN Security Council will not release them until they raise their exchange rate. Although that is not a direct stipulation, it is a bargaining chip they use when diplomatic measures fail and one that is on our side. The international community is pressuring the major oil companies not to sign any new contracts with Iraq or the KRG and suspend all operations until the HCL/Article 11 is implemented which will bring Erbil back to the table. Tuesday the Iraqi list boycotted another preparatory meeting and this added pressure may finally bring a resolution. The Economic Commission is pushing for the restructuring of the dinar and the issuance of the LDs. They argue that the time is right to remove the zeros and raise the exchange rate. Iraq will benefit from this project in many ways and it's the only way for them to return as economic leaders not only regionally but globally. I don't know the timing and I don't pretend to, but I do know that our investment is solid and this story has a happy ending for us all.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Too funny... these gurus are mad up of few folks that sell or are paid to pump dinar sales. Are they making fools of themselves or us?? :blink: We have not once hit any stated RV or RI. no one knows the rate or date, but we all pulled in a very well managed process to keep our interest.

Let's hope for the RV...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the post! I personally think he is very generous on the list of guru's to read. I would narrow that list down to about 4 people, Breitling, Kaperoni, Bondlady, and of course Adam. All else are for entertainment purposes only.

JMHO

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I get asked a lot who I think that group is, my personal favorites are:.....Poppy3.....Scotti G.....they post responsibly.

End Quote

I see.

Yes I laughed when I saw Poppy, Breitling and Steve etc.

Pumping shills.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the post! I personally think he is very generous on the list of guru's to read. I would narrow that list down to about 4 people, Breitling, Kaperoni, Bondlady, and of course Adam. All else are for entertainment purposes only.

JMHO

Go RV!!!

:):):)

Nailed it ! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I like your post, very thoughtful and I agree pretty much with all you said.

Only one comment, no biggie, but it would be nice if you would break up you posts into paragraphs, that key with the "Return" on it, yeah, that one, push it every so often.

It beats one long run-on paragraph which is very difficult to read, follow and find things you just read.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the post though. Keep it up.

I think Newshound Guru Doc has been excellent the past few months. When everyone else was saying it will happen by the Summit he was sticking to June. Not once have I seen this guy predict a date or a rate, or even lead you to believe it could happen "any minute now". Extremely grounded and guarded in his opinions. We report, you decide...... ;)

• Upvote 1

I think Newshound Guru Doc has been excellent the past few months. When everyone else was saying it will happen by the Summit he was sticking to June. Not once have I seen this guy predict a date or a rate,

Interesting contradiction in June and no date given there but given the target audience I'm sure it slips through...

• Upvote 1

Interesting contradiction in June and no date given there but given the target audience I'm sure it slips through...

No not really. What I'm saying is when everyone else was giving actual dates around the time of the Summit, along with the usual 'tonight!", "tomorrow!", "by Thursday!"..... he was saying he didn't see any way it would be done before June at the earliest.

I don't really believe the statement that "Nobody knows the rate or date." but rather many are working toward strengthening the Iraqi currency and the decision as when and how to do it is being discussed in great deal. I know that none of these Intel providers that we are aware of have any involvement either directly or indirectly with these proceedings. They simply read and interpret the news.

Also, It gives them an opportunity to appear wise or knowledgeable even though they are not..

Thanks for the thread... in fact, I would guess that the underlying principles are shared by a great number of people. However, I would disagree with most of your list of responsible gurus... only reason I'm not disagreeing with all is that I'm simply not familiar with some. Studley, Poppy3, Scotti G, Bear5642, Delta, Ray, Steve are in the category as Oakie in my opinion- simple shrills that hark their wares to the unsuspecting and foolish public. My grandfather used to say "if you say something that's not true once- it could be a mistake; if you say the same thing twice wrong- it could be things happen; but if you continuously say the same thing and it's always wrong- either you're a liar or a fool. I don't think they're fools- so.....

My real concern is about the people who follow them with such religious fervor. I would really like for someone - anyone - to explain to me in rational terms how people can spend money for pay sites from someone who has never been correct in any predictive statement but keeps shouting "RV tonight, Rats have been exterminated, Computer glitch, but God bless and I love you". Sure they love you- they love the money your patronage allows them to generate from advertisers and memberships. REALLY- this should give concern to all Americans because this mass of people get to vote, drive cars, and own guns. Now, I own guns so I can shoot back, I drive a car in a small city so I have a little protection, however- their vote cancels mine out and when we put an idiot in the white house- I'm screwed too.

Whatever happened to the common sense and pragmatic perspective that used to be a characteristic of Americans. Does the easy life we've shared for the past 50 years as a culture really breed complacency which evolves into stupidity. I don't know but the 'guru groupies' seem to give an indication.

I guess my point is: People please give this investment the due diligence it deserves; don't spend a lot of money on bs being delivered from those who provide excuses rather than accuracy; and PLEASE to GOD- educate yourself some small bit before voting this year-

Well, that's it folks :) I'm off my soapbox... and as always- Go RV.

Read more: