Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 4/25/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] Morning! I'm going to tell you all right off the bat I'm a cheerful man this morning, there is a LOT of good stuff happening now!

[Adam Montana] let's close the floor and start this weeks chat

[Adam Montana] Ok, first the bad news - no RV announced yet. I know a couple of guru's have "called it", but unfortunately they are (once again) jumping the gun.

[Adam Montana] When the RV is REALLY announced, you'll hear it from me. Until then, I am going to keep doing these weekly chats for a few reasons. 1 - if I stopped, then newcomers would have no "voice of reason". I know there are people out there that don't like me, and that concerns me not even a little bit. I get up on this podium every week to let you know where we REALLY are in this investment, and hopefully bring a bit of sanity to this crazy ride

[Adam Montana] Ooops, that was reason 1 and reason 2 I just forgot to number the final reason :lol:

[Adam Montana] so here's where we are

[Adam Montana] Iraq meeting with Kuwait. NICE! Changes in the data the CBI posted. DOUBLE NICE! Iraq officially dropped the intention of "removing the 0's by September". I LOVE IT! Chapter 7 and HCL still not done. Bummer.

[Adam Montana] The absolute most positive thing I can take from those items is the fact that 3 of the 5 are DONE, and the other 2 are NEXT UP. It's not a matter of 'if", it's a matter of "when"

[Adam Montana] unfortunately, it's very uncertain how "soon" this will happen. If you're reading the articles in the news section lately, you know Iraq is moving forward and they are very positive lately. I hope we see a major rate change by this summer, but I think the original "plan" was to do it right around September. I think they need some time to pull in some of the larger notes, and we know the average Iraqi currently prefers USD to Dinar. This is perfect if the CBI wants to gradually pull in some of the IQD that's on the streets out there.

[Adam Montana] It doesn't appear that there is any way to QUICKLY pull a lot of IQD off the street, so we all have to suck it up and be patient. They aren't going to launch this thing prematurely, because that would be a recipe for failure.

[Adam Montana] I know a lot of people won't like to hear that, but I guess if you wanted to be told something more "rosey" you would be reading someone else's chat, not mine. :lol:

[Adam Montana] ok, that's the current "State of the Dinar" - now for the weekly questions. kcw, fire away!

[kcw] cgbrown Adam, another week has past, is there anything new on the horizon for our investment.?

[Adam Montana] Another day, another dinar... I don't think there's much other than what I just went over. We're still hanging around watching for Chapter 7 and HCL news.

[Adam Montana] next please!

[Adam Montana] Shoot. I'm sorry everyone, I have to pause chat for a moment .

[kcw] PBRL Hi Adam and kcw, thanks for all you guys do for us. I had a thought on the RV, with the US supporting their economy with our USD, would it be possible if we (meaning US) is holding them back from RVing until near election time. From what I understand, when Bush was in office he said before the war started that it will pay for itself. Now that everything is just about in place, and RV near election time will surely change an outcome for our current President. I might not be saying it right, but hope you have an idea of what I'm trying to say. Thanks again =P Redwizard Adam I have sort of asked this before and still trying to figure it out. If Iraq can not have an operating Army under Ch 7 and the US military has pulled out, there is no one there to protect the people or the country. I just dont see any wealth coming into this country if there is no protection. Saying this, (and I understand that another meeting is suppose to be in June) do you even see an RV before the Ch 7 is lifted?

[kcw] Who would protect the people and the country which are now richer from other countries or even local thieves? TimS Adam.....With the country's new democracy in it's infancy, and all the distrust between the 3 major parties, and the mass coruption across the board that makes Iraq a free for all, Maliki's dictatorship aspirations and Iran's interferring.....do you still strongly believe the RV will happen by year's end?

[Adam Montana] one person asked if Obama might have something to do with the RV. If they might be delaying this thing until it would be more beneficial to the POTUS, inferring that Obama could use the RV to help him get re-elected.

[Adam Montana] IF that is the case, and if there is any way to make that happen... I have no doubt that Obama would try to do that! Wouldn't you?

[Adam Montana] Of course you would!

[Adam Montana] however

[Adam Montana] I don't believe an RV of the Iraqi Dinar is about the US. It's about IRAQ.

[Adam Montana] Will Obama use it to his advantage? Of course. Does it hinge on our elections? I don't believe so.

[Adam Montana] next was about Chapter 7

[Adam Montana] listen, I'll explain it like this. Iraq has a military. They are simply restricted in what they can do with that military due to the final Chapter 7 sanctions. One majorly important fact is that they can not use Nukes.

[Adam Montana] You might initially think "So what? That's a good thing, nobody should use nukes!"

[Adam Montana] but to put everything in "real world" perspective, if they RV their currency, settle the HCL issue, and recapture some of their former wealth

[Adam Montana] and Iran decides "hey, I'll take that!"... what does Iraq do? If Iran pointed a nuke at Iraq and swooped in, Iraq would be taking a knife to a gunfight. It is REALLY that simple.

[Adam Montana] Chapter 7 must be released in order for Iraq to successfully revalue their currency. End of story

[kcw] Off-the-grid My first ever questions: • Do you have information regarding Central Banks holding any IQD cashed in as a Reserve Currency beyond Shabibi's / Saleh's comments? Does this strong(?) possibility affect your opinion of a possible rate? Not asking for a rate, but do you now think it could be higher if foreign held IQD will NOT be sent to the CBI any time shortly after the RV? • Hand-in-hand with No. 1, do you have any information about the "Plan" I've read about for using IQD as petro-dollars at a big discount? I tried to research our site for this with no luck, so maybe you have not said anything directly about these possibilities other that maybe becoming a Reserve Currency would be good for us.

[Adam Montana] Good question off-the-grid (I like the name too !)

[Adam Montana] the answer hinges on one thing - there is no concrete proof that this plan is indeed being implemented.

[Adam Montana] IF IT WAS, that would be a great way for Iraq to move forward with an RV, but since there is no proof of it we are only speculating. Unfortunately, that's the best answer I can give for now.

[kcw] MikeRite Adam do you think a big part of the Iraq revaluation plan has been part of a bigger plan to create demand for the us dollar as other countries are now indicating a move away from it. As the world cashes in treir dinar, trillions of us dollars will be needed to payout dinar holders raising the value of the us dollar?

[Adam Montana] I understand the thought process there, but the logic is slightly flawed. Take a prime example - the US. Our debt is higher than the amount of USD currently in circulation. Obviously we could not simply pay our debt with cash, so one can also assume that Iraq can bring wealth back into existence without having to actually "pay cash" for it.

[kcw] dinarbeleiver Ali from dinar trade is back do you think the RV is now imminent

[Adam Montana] I believe Ali had to take care of family matters, was possibly being investigated for something, and took a break. Now that he's handled his situation, he is back in business. I don't think that implies an RV, sorry.

[kcw] ayrnay22 Question for u Adam is it possible that the us could or has implemented something similiar to the Marshall plan that they did with Germany after ww1 also the germany government was better off than iraqs and it took 25 years for the Marshall plan to get an rv of 1.65:1 this was viewed as a success what are your thoughts on this scenario

[Adam Montana] That WAS a success, and it did take a long time. However, Iraq's situation is different and I expect it to go different. To get to the root of your question... yes, it could take much longer than we hope, expect, or want. There's nothing we can do about it, we can only be patient.

[kcw] scottch Adam, first of all let me thank you for everything you do for all of us. It has been said that the UN Security Counsil will meet in June and that the meeting will be about Iraq and chapter 7, how do we know what the meeting will be about? It has also been said that Iraq will not or has postponed the deletion of zeros from the IQD; however i have read articles on the forum stating that the Central Bank of Iraq is still planning to delete the zeros, what is your take on it? And last, what are the chances of us really seeing an RV this year, or could we be waiting until next year?

[Adam Montana] We don't know for sure what will transpire at any of these meetings. We can speculate

[Adam Montana] The CBI has withdrawn their intent to remove the 0's by September

[Adam Montana] and like I've said, the RV could happen tomorrow or it could take a few more years.

[Adam Montana] After 8 years... what's a couple more?

[kcw] Rubberband King Good day to you Adam and kcw, and thanks for all you do to keep us DV people level headed and grounded. My question is for the people that are currently overseas. When the RV does occur will your text be sent international as well? Thanks in advance.

[Adam Montana] yes. The text system works for all numbers, even international :twothumbs:

[kcw] chess ADAM: Is Okie REALLY Obama's alter ego?.....misdirection personified! thank you ADAM: Do you believe there is really 30-35 trillion IQD currency out there? thank you

[Adam Montana] I think my weatherman pays Okie to be constantly wrong, because it makes him look better. In fact, all the people that think he is paid by dinar dealers are probably wrong. It's the National Weather People that pay him to be wrong.

[Adam Montana] regarding the amount of currency out there, nobody knows. The CBI lies about that and pretty much everything else.

[kcw] RobLe Hi Adam, my question is: How is it that Iraq has been removing large Dinar notes for some time now in preparation for revaluing their currency and we here in the US have endless supplies. We can go to any of MANY banks and private companies and purchase the large denomination Iraq Dinar? Each day in the US the word gets out and more and more people are purchasing the Iraq Dinar. It is as though there is an endless supply here in the United States. This just doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain this? Thanks

[Adam Montana] There isn't an endless supply, and I think the amount US Dinarians hold is less than you would imagine. :twocents:

[kcw] localcats If Iraq is supposed to join the WTO in June, wouldn't they need an international recognized currency?

[Adam Montana] Sure wouldn't hurt!

[kcw] Rogue Knight Adam, what are your thoughts on such a large CBI DATA Change ? 2012 Forecasts GDP - real growth rate 12.6% Budget deficit/GDP 10.0% Current account deficit/GDP 4.5% Net foreign reserves $60B

[Adam Montana] Ah, good old CBI numbers again! I have some thoughts on this, but I'll keep it simple. First, keep in mind that these are only forecasts, not actual numbers. Second, if they are accurate, this could be GREAT news! But finally, third: the CBI lies. They misdirect, and they don't have a stellar record for accuracy. The only thing I count on the CBI for is to do what is in Iraq's best interest. That's one of my main reasons for staying in this investment so long.

[Adam Montana] Think about it: Has the RV happened yet? No. BUT has the value of the Dinar steadily risen since 2003? YOU BET IT HAS. I'm staying in this investment because unlike so many of our 401ks, this one continues to go UP in value. RV or not, I like my chances here.

[Adam Montana] That's my :twocents: on the matter. As always, don't buy the "hype" - look at the facts and don't invest more than you can afford to SIT ON.

[kcw] GameChanger Adam, thank you for all you do. I get the sense that every week is the same old thing and you give us the same old (yet it's the only thing you can do) information. So, rather than take your time and asking the same questions week after week, can you give us a few reliable sources where we can check on a daily basis (or weekly) so we can have a sense of what's going on? This site is great and provides that but we are always looking for verification, confirmation, he said/ she said. I'm optimistic and hopefully this get's going soon ie. RV. Would rather not take up your time and be able to get things as close to the source as possible. Thanks again.

[Adam Montana] See the next question for some good sites

[kcw] waitingondinar Hi Adam, Is there any truth to the articles listed at: http://iraqdailytime...r ••• ly-times one article talks about the lifting of the Zeros almost completed. Another article I read said they want Malaki and misinformation was put in print stating the Iraqi's wanted him out of office. I usually check the following sites for news: Aswat al Iraq, Iraqi News Agency, AK News, and Iraqi Daily Times.

[Adam Montana] I'll add Buratha and of course - the DinarVets news section. Those are all great sources for current information. I think the DV news section probably trumps all, thanks to our amazing newshounds here

[Adam Montana] waitingondinar, you have a good question but we have no way of predicting what will happen. I addressed this in last weeks chat in more detail

[kcw] Danomite Adam, thanks again for all you do! My question is concerning an article I read in the news section posted by Cheevo titled " Shabibi Speaks". Shabs is quoted as saying that the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi Dinar, which is expected to see the light of day the first of next January... My question is, does this now move our timeline out to January of 2013 or is this more smoke and mirrors?

[Adam Montana] Smoke, maybe... but like I said, the "plan" has been temporarily aborted at this time. They said the same thing back in 2010, and it was aborted then as well.

[Adam Montana] i'm sure they will say it a few more times before this is all over

[kcw] securityguy Adam; Some weeks ago in an earlier chat I asked you if you felt Maliki was the bad guy and possibly was holding up this RV for his own personal gain and to maybe make Shabbi look bad. You basically felt that was not the case. Has your feelings on this point changed? Do you currently feel they would go to the extrems of booting both S and M, and if they did, would you still be on the "September Train"?

[Adam Montana] That's funny - "S and M" :lol: The politics in Iraq fit that description! My feelings are the same now as last time I addressed it. I think we win in both situations. :twothumbs:

[kcw] Saint Adam, as always great to be on board this train, kcw for posting so quickly after live chat. Adam do you think what is going on with the Russian troops on deployment getting ready to help Iran militarily will have any affect on the talks going on in Iraq at this time, and if so how will this affect all the prep work already done for the RV ? Gooooo RrrrrrVvvvvv

[Adam Montana] I don't see it as a major factor, but if the UN sees this as a threat then they might move quicker on the Chapter 7 issue. This would be a good thing for us :twothumbs:

[kcw] disciple7 Adam with talks of this possibly boiling down to the end of 2012 do you still feel that the US presidential election has nothing to do with the RV? or do you think that O will try to use this as a tool in his favor to turn people to vote for his re-election? Thank you Thanks for this site, albeit I sometimes have to trade sleep for my IQD fix when I'm on a hot load and can only take a 10 hour break (which includes dinner and breakfast

[Adam Montana] You are very welcome for the site! It was always my intention to be responsible for building a site that allowed people to talk about BOTH sides of this investment, as opposed to so many other sites that simply ban anyone who isn't completely "Kool-Aided up". I think I've done a good job there, and it's a good feeling. Your appreciation makes it even better.

[Adam Montana] Regarding the POTUS, if he can use it in his favor we all know he will. If the Dianr RVs within 3 months of the election, major jobs will be created, unemployment would see a huge improvement, and Obama would take credit for all of it. He'd win by a landslide. :twocents:

[Adam Montana] Will that happen? I don't know, we'll have to wait and see

[Adam Montana] Ok, sorry for the short interruption today! Thanks for being patient and waiting for me. Oh! One more announcement

[Adam Montana] A couple times a year I like to donate ad space to charities. I asked the members here what charity they wanted to see it given to this time, and there were THIRTY suggestions!

[Adam Montana] We have a very generous community here, and I'm proud to be part of it

[Adam Montana] unfortunately I can't give all thirty charities the ad space, so we will take a final poll to determine the lucky recipient.

[Adam Montana] I'll send an email out to the members with the link shortly, please be sure to vote

[Adam Montana] and finally, there's a 20% off for any VIP upgrades...but that is ending this Sunday

[Adam Montana] if you are due for renewal or wanted to get in VIP, do it now! Here's the link: http://iqd.me/l/order

[Adam Montana] and the code for the discount is "20for2012"

[Adam Montana] That's it, thanks everyone, GOO RVVVVVVVVV!!!!! and have a wonderful day :tiphat:

[Adam Montana] thanks everyone. one of our amazing mods will have the chat posted shortly, you can follow up there.

[Adam Montana] have a great day everyone!

• Upvote 14

Thanks Adam and kcw. I got bored one night and went to a few of the 'other sites' including okies for a quick laugh. When i was done reading i wasnt laughing.. oh sure, okie and his sycophants say some militantly outlandish things, and I got a kick out of the absurdity, but wow, people eat it up over there. There is no telling how many people are hurting because of those guys. Thanks again Adam for providing a site where people can discuss and learn without the 'rv thursday or friday for sure' bs. I appreciate and enjoy the comfort of reality as do so many others here. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

thx AM...what I find good about the Wed. chats is they remind me of a good juicy steak (and taters)...something you can get your teeth in and chew on...think I may have to fire the grill up...good post as usual...patience and perserverance, assets to cherish at the moment! :)

• Upvote 1

To Adam. When we recieve the call that we have the RV will you also give us the list of Canadian Bank who will do Cash in ?

Canada and most every other country as well. :twothumbs:

Great sarcasm. Thanks for the post. :lol:

There was no sarcasm in my response, I've spent an enormous amount of time and money on the things that are in our VIP and OSI section. You're not an OSI member so you wouldn't know - it's a wise decision to refrain from commenting on things that you know nothing of.

FYI all VIP members, one of ours put together a terrific "Cheat Sheet" that will help everyone immensely: http://dinarvets.com...si-cheat-sheet/

• Upvote 3

Adam as always your the man. Positive and no BS. Just the way I like it straight shooting and with deadly accuracy. Kcw your the best. Thank you both. Before I forget kudos on your staff as well. Ok now GoooooRrrrrrVvvvvv

• Upvote 1

Canada and most every other country as well. :twothumbs:

There was no sarcasm in my response, I've spent an enormous amount of time and money on the things that are in our VIP and OSI section. You're not an OSI member so you wouldn't know - it's a wise decision to refrain from commenting on things that you know nothing of.

FYI all VIP members, one of ours put together a terrific "Cheat Sheet" that will help everyone immensely: http://dinarvets.com...si-cheat-sheet/

I understand your words for the most part. I read words literally. Thanks for your work. Let's all keep a sense of humor, stay focused and understand that this investment may take longer than we had hoped for.

Adam I think Ski misunderstood is all, she is never disrespectful to you or your comments....

Thanks for defending me Bama. Sometimes words are misconstrued. I hope you are well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam and kcw. I got bored one night and went to a few of the 'other sites' including okies for a quick laugh. When i was done reading i wasnt laughing.. oh sure, okie and his sycophants say some militantly outlandish things, and I got a kick out of the absurdity, but wow, people eat it up over there. There is no telling how many people are hurting because of those guys. Thanks again Adam for providing a site where people can discuss and learn without the 'rv thursday or friday for sure' bs. I appreciate and enjoy the comfort of reality as do so many others here. Thank you.

I was on last Saturday my father suggested I check it out and I thought the same thing its like a cult following on oom I watched a user post a question to okie that they didn't like it went from everyone loving Jesus to bashing and removing him I then proceeded to defend him said they were hypocrites and to keep drinking the kool aid now I'm banned from there not to upset though

I will have to agree with Hearts' statement - those of you that aren't members of VIP or OSI forums have no idea what is back there, how much time & effort is put into those two areas, especially the OSI area. It's a gigantic undertaking on Adam's part and is giving all of us that are privy to that area a new perspective on this investment and the many facets that are available to us.

You guys have no idea what you are missing! ski - you may not have meant any disrespect, but it sure came across that way - at least until I got down to your second post. If you had any idea about those forums, there's no way you could have gleaned any sarcasm at all out of Adam's answer. Sorry, I neg'd your first post, then plus'd your second post to make up for it.

Open your eyes and realize the Dinar is not some moral high-ground. It’s a product and opportunity people have a choice to act honestly with, plagiarize, take advantage of others with, deceive with, or simply capitalize on. The Dinar is nothing more than a product that you are exposed to daily with a promise of a pay-off in the end.

I hope there is a pay off

Thanks Adam & kcw